FF series (not including 7)
2 (4.3%)
FF 7 (see pick this for FF7)
2 (4.3%)
FMA
1 (2.2%)
Bleach
3 (6.5%)
Naruto (anyone see the mom with "mother of a narutard" shirt at 06?)
38 (82.6%)
Evangelion
0 (0%)
one piece
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: October 05, 2006, 08:13:42 AM

JoButt

i think its bleach.   and kingdom hearts is a close second.

BrightHeart76

There's definitely an abundance of Naruto.  But that's not really a bad thing.  As I see it people should cosplay as whoever they want, however they want.  It's just hall cosplay, we're just having fun.  I'm personally looking forward to gaggles of "Narutards" at the con, have my camera all ready to take pics of everyone I can, even if I've seen the costume 800 times before.  But then again...I'm a total dork.  :-)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

mDuo13

Does nobody remember the incredible preponderance of Bleach cosplayers last year? They almost outnumbered the narutards.

JoButt

i remember at ax06, there was hundreds.  like... stairs and balconys full.  it was... impressive.  :-)

bahamutknightzero

Easily Naruto.

FF doesn't get that much and it's only for FF7/FF10/X-2, even then it's mostly certain characters (Cloud/Vincent/Sephiroth/Tifa/Turks/the three new guys from AC). Bleach we'll probably see a good amount of this year. One Piece......it's more of people mostly doing Luffy and the occasional Zoro, but little to none of any other character. FMA is nowhere near close and the rate might probably fall since the series already ended and the movie came out too. EVA you don't see nearly any, just the occasional Rei in plugsuit/group of EVA characters.

I'm sure things will probably change from year to year

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "bahamutknightzero"Bleach we'll probably see a good amount of this year.
Currently there's only 75 of us. WOOT!

PS: I know there will be tons of lollitas and chiis at the con.

SheaShea

its probably going to be bleach this year.

and yeah- I saw that mother of a narutard, I actually talked to her and her daughter cause we were eating at the same table.  Really nice people :D
2007 - I was Princess Ashe from FF XII
Official Pikaball Player
Join us in 09?