Desktop Screenshots Thread (Beta version)

Started by -zoxan-, October 09, 2006, 11:25:14 PM

Tsubasa

From Heart Work's Very Berry release.  Art by Nanao Naru. XD
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

koji

Sunara Ishi

Nice image... I rike the art... I should make you let me look through that folder someday. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Sucrose

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
We need to start Word Filtering...

F*** = Gaoo~
Sh*t = Uguu~
Goddammit = Auuu~
Actually, a filter's a pretty good idea. On one of the other boards I visit, there was at one point a temporary joke filter where various curse words got filtered into their Finnish-language counterparts and it was all pretty amusing.

On-topic, my background's been pretty basic for the last, I dunno, month and a half, but I still likes it. *grin*

In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
From Heart Work's Very Berry release.  Art by Nanao Naru. XD

Omg. :O That's pretty! This will sound really n00bish of me, but where do you get the releases?

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Omg. :O That's pretty! This will sound really n00bish of me, but where do you get the releases?
It was a Comiket 71 release by Suzuhira Hiro's circle.  You could go to Comikets or use online venues to purchase it.  Or you can do like me and download it off Tokyo Tosho. XD;
-Tsubasa

RyuHayabusa

This mine at the moment. Original resolution 1280x1024.

I feel like that right now after all the stuff that has happened as of late.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Omg. :O That's pretty! This will sound really n00bish of me, but where do you get the releases?
It was a Comiket 71 release by Suzuhira Hiro's circle.  You could go to Comikets or use online venues to purchase it.  Or you can do like me and download it off Tokyo Tosho. XD;

Rofl. Thanks... I didn't see this in the C71 catalogue-- either that or I was being a complete nub and ignored it completely. >_>

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Jun-Watarase

Whoo! Now Tsubasa and I have the same wallpaper! x__o; Unless he has changed it since then. Lol... Too bad we can't use the whole thing. Darn widescreen!

FanimaidCafe.com

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Diesel

I've been playing Army of two alot and so it was a good background to use.
I lived two lives to live one life time in this moment.

-zoxan-

...and koji, you are using Linux, ain't ya? What flavor I do not know.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

XpHoBiaX

I think I may have posted this already...but if I didn't... here.

LastElixir

SuperKawaiiNeko

LastElixir: That is fantastic. Where did you get it?
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Sucrose

Ha, my hallmate Zoe has that wallpaper. I giggle every time I see it.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Barnes

In this world you've got to be strong.
You've got to fight to keep your spirit alive.

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

JME2

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Makou

I'm too embarrassed to show my messy desktop, so to give you an idea of what it looks like, here: