Desktop Screenshots Thread (Beta version)

Started by -zoxan-, October 09, 2006, 11:25:14 PM

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

LastElixir

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

RyuHayabusa

This is my current one. Nice Image of Gin-sama :3

Original Res is 1280x 800 :3

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on March 11, 2008, 11:17:53 PM

This is my current one. Nice Image of Gin-sama :3

Original Res is 1280x 800 :3

The atmosphere on that is super pretty. The random cross hair-looking sparkle in the horizon kind of bugs me, though.

FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

What? Don't give me that look, I like the action on the show...

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Mizuki

Here is my gaming laptop's desktop. And yes, that is the infamous "Mai-chan Daily Life" doujin. Why do I have it, I really don't know.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mizuki on March 12, 2008, 10:38:01 PM

Here is my gaming laptop's desktop. And yes, that is the infamous "Mai-chan Daily Life" doujin. Why do I have it, I really don't know.

HEY HEY, Mai-chan's Daily Life was awesome. I cried when her amputee friend died. ;__;

FanimaidCafe.com

Mizuki

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 12, 2008, 11:03:01 PM

HEY HEY, Mai-chan's Daily Life was awesome. I cried when her amputee friend died. ;__;

Yeah, that part was really sad, she just watched her rot away ;.;

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mizuki on March 12, 2008, 11:19:07 PM

Yeah, that part was really sad, she just watched her rot away ;.;

When the knife fell into her eye, I was like "GASP!!" and actually felt like crying. Poor Mai-chan. ;__;

I'd be her bestest frieeeeeeeeeeeeend~ 8D

FanimaidCafe.com

short_storiesgl

GG for the god damn spoiler
Dance Staff Second

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: short_storiesgl on March 14, 2008, 12:21:58 AM

GG for the god damn spoiler

Yeah, because... people don't die in guro manga, right? Fail.

FanimaidCafe.com

LastElixir

Mizuki

G.I.R

I haven't changed my desktop in a month of Caturdays, so...

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Trumby

Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes