Black and White Masquerade Ball in '07?

Started by boots01, November 14, 2006, 04:32:35 AM

Would you be interested in attending?

yes - black and white ball?  where's my egl outfit...?
54 (75%)
no - ballroom dancing...  you're kidding right?
1 (1.4%)
maybe - it's different, i'll give you that.
17 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: November 14, 2006, 04:32:35 AM

felicity869

Yay, it's actually going to happen. :) Now I have to hurry and finish my costume that I was making soley for the labyrinth masquerade in July.

Lizchan33

I can't wait for the ball.....
It's perfect end to the day after a lolita picnic.... <3

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Lizchan33"I can't wait for the ball.....
Tell me about it Liz-chan ^_^

AnimefanJJ

Well I get to see if I can dance as Link at a ball, lol.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Ayanami Rei First Child

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Lizchan33"I can't wait for the ball.....
Umm..your picnic is on Saturday, correct? Isn't the Ball on Thursday?

heeroyuy135

I hope the ball isn't on Thursday...the con doesn't even start until Friday...and I won't be in until noon time Friday

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"I hope the ball isn't on Thursday...the con doesn't even start until Friday...and I won't be in until noon time Friday
Usually on Thursday Fanimecon has a dance in the evenining. So, I am pretty sure the ball is on Thursday. Instead of it being a usual techno/hip hop dance, they are having ball room dancing. ^_^

If I am wrong, somone correct me.

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "AngelKawaii"
Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"I hope the ball isn't on Thursday...the con doesn't even start until Friday...and I won't be in until noon time Friday
Usually on Thursday Fanimecon has a dance in the evenining. So, I am pretty sure the ball is on Thursday. Instead of it being a usual techno/hip hop dance, they are having ball room dancing. ^_^

If I am wrong, somone correct me.

That sucks for me...I won't be in until noontime Friday and I really wanted to be part of the Ball...

1Fireforge

Erm...the website says Saturday...

"Come join us in your cosplay best as we swing, waltz, and dance the night away on Saturday at this "formal" costumed affair! "

-FF

Let's go VOLTRON force!

boots01

Unless there are some major hiccups, the ball will be Saturday evening.
-Eugene
2001 Video Programming Staffer
2002 Acting Video Programming Head
2003-5 Masquerade 2nd.
2006 Special Projects
2007-9 BW Ball Head
2010 Yamaga Party Coordinator
2011 HR Staffer

sigh,

so much anime to watch, so little time

heeroyuy135

OK then...Saturday it is! *dances away*

AngelKawaii

Alright, then Saturday. The reason I said Thursday was because the person incharge of the thing said it was Thursday during one of the staff meetings.

Where does it say Saturday? And is there more info there with it? Cux I got a pretty poofy dress that I wanna wear. ^_^

felicity869

Quote from: "AngelKawaii"Where does it say Saturday? And is there more info there with it? Cux I got a pretty poofy dress that I wanna wear. ^_^
http://www.fanime.com/events/bw_ball.html

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "felicity869"
Quote from: "AngelKawaii"Where does it say Saturday? And is there more info there with it? Cux I got a pretty poofy dress that I wanna wear. ^_^
http://www.fanime.com/events/bw_ball.html
Woot! Thanx. ^_^

boots01

if anyone has any questions about the ball, they have set up an email address for it too.  it's [email protected]
-Eugene
2001 Video Programming Staffer
2002 Acting Video Programming Head
2003-5 Masquerade 2nd.
2006 Special Projects
2007-9 BW Ball Head
2010 Yamaga Party Coordinator
2011 HR Staffer

sigh,

so much anime to watch, so little time

arieo

Yeah like what's the dress code for this?  suit and tie or like anything black and white, think Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II?

Krnchichiri

The dress code would be identical to the Fanime dress code in general...

Anything black and white colored clothes would be suggested here though, as well as ideal. ^^

However, you could still wear casual regular clothes or something not black and white yet still be allowed in as the dress "code" of black and white will not be enforced. [I'm wearing blue, yellow and white but I'm still going]. ^^
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

arieo

Quote from: "Krnchichiri"The dress code would be identical to the Fanime dress code in general...

Anything black and white colored clothes would be suggested here though, as well as ideal. ^^

However, you could still wear casual regular clothes or something not black and white yet still be allowed in as the dress "code" of black and white will not be enforced. [I'm wearing blue, yellow and white but I'm still going]. ^^

Ooh that's cool.  I'd love to see people in cosplay ballroom dancing =3

MisakiFan41

Just curious

Has a time been arranged yet for the ball? I know its on saturday but what time will it be at is my only concern. =)

On yet another break....