The MOE thread!

Started by LastElixir, November 29, 2006, 08:35:18 PM

LastElixir

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"I shall choose Sadako Yamamura from Ringu. D:

Because she is all sorts of moe! AMIRITE?

she is quite moe

j

Lisu

Ah, I thank Sunara for allowing me to take Nagi kind of again. On the count that I did nothing for her in the previous moe, I decided to not waste her (that, and I don't find the waitress part as appealing as the hair style)
By Ito Noizi art, sometimes she is illustrated with, even though the hair covering an eye, using the technique of almost completely showing through. Some more than others (as though not much, I would have liked to use this , but chose the full cover)

The covering of the eye does so much for a character, extraordinarily so if that said eye is not often revealed. It ads an air of mystery to the character that makes them all the more intriguing. In this case......I just think it looks cool.

Chun

Ahem.

I'd like to comment that Jun's sig is the win.

Awesomewin.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Jun-Watarase

Whoo! Sadako BANZAI!

A'tou yo. <3

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Sunara Ishi

Poor Ren... he only gets a couple days in the spotlight...

I like this moe theme not only for the gals but also for the guys. OwO
Its so smexy for both. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Spiritsnare

I don't remember anyone else picking characters, so yeeeeeah.

X6: Colored Hair: White
Sunara: Zazie Rainyday (Negima)
Spiritsnare: Refill "Raine" Sage (Tales of Symphonia)
Ryu: Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
Jun: Mao (Mabinogi)
Tsubasa: Ashley Mizuki Robbins (Another Code/Trace Memory)
Lisu: Noumi Kudryavka (Little Busters!)
pockystix: Athena Glory (ARIA)
epic progressive

vox

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"I don't remember anyone else picking characters, so yeeeeeah.

X6: Colored Hair: White
Sunara: Zazie Rainyday (Negima)
Spiritsnare: Refill "Raine" Sage (Tales of Symphonia)

I take Gin-sama again :P
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Sunara Ishi

hehe... my fun, fun... avi. Whats so fun about it? I'll leave you to figure out. >.~

Zazie is my favorite of the negima series and one of my most favorite characters in this colored hair category... I've like many characters in this category... White, silver and pale blue/purple tend to be hair colors I prefer.

Other noteable characters in this category (for me) would be: Blue Soldier (toward the terra), killua (hunter x hunter), Hansel & Gretel (black lagoon), Ilya (fate/stay night), Ginko (Mushishi), and other various characters throughout the years...

As for Zazie herself, other than looking cool... she seems rather eccentric, mysterious, playful, and perhaps a bit stoic.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jun-Watarase

Nao from Mabinogi.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Tsubasa

I'll take Ashley Mizuki Robbins from Another Code: Two Memories/Trace Memory.

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Nao from Mabinogi.
Awesome choice.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

LastElixir

i dont know what you're talking about, so heres a picture of villetta nu in a sukumizu.

j

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"Other noteable characters in this category (for me) would be: Blue Soldier (toward the terra), killua (hunter x hunter), Hansel & Gretel (black lagoon), Ilya (fate/stay night), Ginko (Mushishi), and other various characters throughout the years...

Ah, well... I suppose there were other girls I would've considered using if Nao wasn't so pwnage. Hair colour-based catagories have so much to choose from.

My second choice being White Len from Melty Blood.

Primula (Shuffle!/Really? Really!), Reisen (Touhou, fanart variation), Sakuya (Touhou, official), Yumemi (Planetarian), Suigintou (Rozen Maiden), Raine (Tales of Symphonia), Ibuki (Happiness!), Dokuro-chan (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan).

Moe~

FanimaidCafe.com

pockystix

If no one claimed, I have Athena-sempai from ARIA. *o*
Orange Planet ftw.
New sn = Meirin

-zoxan-

I'll be gosh darned if I'm not missing out here.

On a side note: Hello Persons~

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Lisu

I like how my choice was documented without me having to say anything.  Spirit, thank you for your patronage to the Lisu Laziness Foundation.

Oh my, I love the hat she wears, I like attempting to pronounce her name.........need game.......

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Lisu"I like how my choice was documented without me having to say anything.  Spirit, thank you for your patronage to the Lisu Laziness Foundation.

Well, I like who you chose. Lisu, thank you for your patronage to the Spiritsnare-is-Obsessed-With-Little-Busters-Even-When-It's-Not-Even-Out-Yet Foundation.

Also, your sig features Komari. KOMARIN BANZAI!
epic progressive

vox

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "Lisu"I like how my choice was documented without me having to say anything.  Spirit, thank you for your patronage to the Lisu Laziness Foundation.

Oh my, I love the hat she wears, I like attempting to pronounce her name.........need game.......

She's Russian, was it? Because if she is, I think there should be an avatar with her with a Soviet Union flag behind her, one day. =) Whoo!

<3 Mio.

FanimaidCafe.com

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"She's Russian, was it? Because if she is, I think there should be an avatar with her with a Soviet Union flag behind her, one day. =) Whoo!

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, NOUMI GOES "KITAAAAAAA!" OVER YOU
epic progressive

vox

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"She's Russian, was it? Because if she is, I think there should be an avatar with her with a Soviet Union flag behind her, one day. =) Whoo!

ROFL.

FanimaidCafe.com

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

ROFL.

And as an aside, some sample clips of the main roles were released just today, which you can download from the respective VisualNews Gemot thread. Also, cp'd cast list:

rin: tamiya tomoe
komari: yanase natsumi
haruka: suzuki keiko
kudo: kaneko akemii
mio: arai yuumi
yui: tanaka ryouko

kyousuke: midorikawa hikaru
makoto: arai yuuji
kengo: oda yuusei

As for the voices themselves, I can't help but compare them to existing characters.

Komarin: Feels very Nayuki-ish. This is a good thing and further cements her into my must-play-arc list. :3
Yuiko: Tama-nee with a slight edge. Love it.
Kyousuke: LITTLE BUSTERS SAIKOU WAHOOOOOOOOOOO
Rin: Agreed with Misu: she sounds like Shana, and the last voice sample wins.
Mio: Hi, Minagi Tohno. It's been a while.
Kudo: AMAGAD, YOU HAVE A CHISA VOICE?! AND THE DESU TO GO WITH IT?! *squeals*
Haruka: ...why do I get Eimi vibes from her? She's probably not tsundere like she is (as that seems like Rin's job), but I can't help but get that aura from her voice. I need to hear more.
epic progressive

vox