0 (0%)
sounds cool
1 (100%)
bad idea
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: December 04, 2006, 05:40:22 PM

ranma12

Ok i already have at least one skit 4 sure im doing, (numa numa) but this one sounds hella fun. cascada's every time we touch (we all know the song hehe ^_^)random animes
one person start on stage ( a girl like maybe a yuna ff) and start cascada beinging and then when the beet kicks up every 1 joins in and starts to dance and we go w/ the beet a ruitien. and pretty much dance to all the words and so forth

(alot like her music video to it)

AngelKawaii

Hmm..interesting idea. I never saw the music video to that song though. Good luck! :D

ranma12

lycan510

ill join. Tell me where and when. Im going as 4-5 people: Itach, Sora, Yuuichi Tate, "BabyFace" Ikki (Airgear) and possily Ginji Amano
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

ranma12

Quote from: "lycan510"ill join. Tell me where and when. Im going as 4-5 people: Itach, Sora, Yuuichi Tate, "BabyFace" Ikki (Airgear) and possily Ginji Amano
oh sweet but ok i havn't updated this thread in a while haha, i forgot about it but oi am still doing a skit. Its call Ed meets Vash we still want dancers it will still be funyn and u can still be anyone you want ^_^ here is the link If you want to join just tell me again and we would love to have you.

I need this for when i sign you into our group..
FUll name:
Cosplay:
And what you want to be announced as

^_^

http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?p=161783#161783