any one played wild arms 4?

Started by luckyends, December 04, 2006, 06:46:31 PM

luckyends

i was thinkng please tell me if you know him or are gona be cosplaying some one from this game
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

bahamutknightzero

I probably doubt there will be any, especially if it's WA4. You probably have a better shot going as one of the WA1/Alter Code F characters.

luckyends

thats to bad i was gona be gawn but i just hope people recognize me a little bit that would be sad -_-
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%

bahamutknightzero

Then again, you never know if someone reconizes you. It's just that sometimes it can be hard to go as a character from a game/anime/manga that few people know about. Oh and sorry if I sounded mean/rude on the last post, didn't mean to.

luckyends

no its kk its just genreal advice hmm i gona change the topic to something that would atract people whove played it to tell me what they think ^_^
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%

yOna

i've played a little wild arms 4, and i think it's been too long since i've played to remember tha character's name... or maybe ih aven't even been that far. not that it's a bad game, i really wanna play but i can't seem to get myself to sit down for rpgs lately.

and it shouldn't matter if people will recognize you or not... sometimes it makes good convo starters anyway. people will ask who you are and you get to explain how cool your character is. ^^  but you should cosplay whoever you want, and not just what people will recognize.
Christine L.
FanimeCon Registration Staff

Eheroofjustice

I heard of the game, but never played it. I will have to cosplay the character from the series soon as I play it. now I'm stuck on wild arms 2.
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

Eheroofjustice

I hope to see your cosplay costume. I'll be either Bridget or sasuke.

Lizchan33

I wish I could have played WA4...
but I do like the original WA and WA2 :3
It'd be cool to see WA characters

luckyends

ya sorry this year i didnt get around to it but next year im planing on being ashly gun blade and all ^_^ from wa2
#2 was my favorite
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%

Eheroofjustice

Wa2 is awesome. U want me to cosplay the series next year's fanime? I'll try to finish that game soon as I ever figure out how to get unstuck.

luckyends

wt prt r u stuck on? and ya sure
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%

Eheroofjustice

I don't know. I haven't played it in a long while. I should play it whenever I get the chance to.