Maybe, I might attend
14 (40%)
No, I won't attend
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 31, 2006, 08:32:41 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well if you didn't have my dress all the way fixed it does need it ^^;

I meant more like...altered so I could have room for fake boobs. Although I'm not sure if I'm going to have as much money as I thought. I spent more money this month then I thought I did >.<

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: "Lizchan33"Ahhhh my kimonos and yukata panel was ok-ed!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhh!!!!
I'm scared!!!
I'm going to die at fanime this year! :'D

*plans to bring a shovel*

Lizchan33

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"
Quote from: "Lizchan33"Ahhhh my kimonos and yukata panel was ok-ed!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhh!!!!
I'm scared!!!
I'm going to die at fanime this year! :'D

*plans to bring a shovel*
At least they won't have to hide the body : D

Touya no Miko

Oh yay, I'm happy to hear that! I'll try to help you out, so don't panic!
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Oh yay, I'm happy to hear that! I'll try to help you out, so don't panic!

: D
How much do you know about Yukatas and Kimonos?
: D

Touya no Miko

Not that much, I know a few basic steps about putting it on. My auntie went to japan a few times and showed me some yukatas.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Not that much, I know a few basic steps about putting it on. My auntie went to japan a few times and showed me some yukatas.

I only know the basics on how to put on a yukata.... kimonos I don't know how to put on but I do know quite a bit of history...and some stuff on the reasoning and such....

I'm researching like a mad woman xD

Rowan

all i know is that yukatas are made of cotton so that they're light and stuff during the summer
and how to put it on

I'd love to go to your panel to hear more tho >v<

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Rowan"all i know is that yukatas are made of cotton so that they're light and stuff during the summer
and how to put it on

I'd love to go to your panel to hear more tho >v<

Yeah?????
Awsome

Post in my topic!!!!
I made a topic asking what people want to know about...

http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=7134
here : D

Megumi

I would love to come to this gathering! I'm not sure what i'll bring...probably cookies. But everyone appears to be bringing cookies :( So maybe I'll bring napkins or drinks.

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Megumi"I would love to come to this gathering! I'm not sure what i'll bring...probably cookies. But everyone appears to be bringing cookies :( So maybe I'll bring napkins or drinks.

Bringing a drink would be good.....

Megumi

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Megumi"All right, beverage it is ^__^

Thank you!!!!
I'll put you on the list : D

Megumi

You're welcome ^__^ I'm just glad there's a loli meet-up happening! Now that I actually know how to be a loli....I've come a long way since AX last year...

Lizchan33

Quote from: "Megumi"You're welcome ^__^ I'm just glad there's a loli meet-up happening! Now that I actually know how to be a loli....I've come a long way since AX last year...
I bet... all the lolitas that are super cool lolitas will think I'm a cosplay loli... which isn't cool v_v
but whatever..... it's all in good fun to wear cute clothing....

Megumi

I'm still not what a lot might consider a "true" lolita. People a lot of the time on the EGL community complain about my lace and ribbon being cheap..and a lot will tell you that cheap lace and ribbon does not equal lolita. But I don't want to be tied down by others standards, ya know? I know there are rules and crap but...I also have my OWN rules that I live by. The reason why I make half my stuff is cuz buying a lot of brand-named items is difficult and not possible for me and you can't wear that stuff much when it always has to be dry-cleaned -__-...but anyway...I look forward to seeing your outfit! :D

XpHoBiaX

hey, I will be a cyber goth loli...so that's a class all its own.

Megumi

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"hey, I will be a cyber goth loli...so that's a class all its own.

Oooh! I definately look forward to seeing that ^__^

Lizchan33

Ahhh the picnic is going to be great.....

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: "Megumi"
Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"hey, I will be a cyber goth loli...so that's a class all its own.

Oooh! I definately look forward to seeing that ^__^

lol, so yeah people, don't worry about feeling not so loli...cuz I'm sorta breaking all the formalities of "Loli Law".