Does anyone else watch Code Geass?

Started by LastElixir, February 14, 2007, 12:29:00 AM

Mew

Quote from: "Chun"Why is the 2nd OP so bad?

Would it have been possible for LeLouche to capture Euphie and then just call her in a temporary state of madness? Though, that would then make Zero an anti-hero...

Need more seifuku-Karen.

~Chun
Because it's by Jinn, and Jinn can't sing for crap.

No, I don't think so, since they can't stop until the order is fulfilled. So really, I don't think Euphie would have stopped, or could have been stopped, until she killed everyone.

I like Kallen, but lately she's sort of just been a drone that follows Zero around without question.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Lisu

Quote from: "Chun"*Just marathoned Geass from 1-23 before studying for midterms.
Brother!
funny how we both caught up at almost the same exact time.  Spirit, your deadline is fanime.

But I just went trough the thread, and what the heck is it with all this "Euphieeeee!" garbage? I never heard anyone screaming "Maoooo!", did I? DID I?

Any who: Nina fan!

LastElixir

mDuo13

oshit I have to marathon this series soon then.

Can someone get it to me in time to finish before Fanime, or do I have to download it myself?

Chun

Quote from: "LastElixir"NINA?

HA HA OH WOW!

j

Fixed.

Nina is the lesbian meganekko, right? ... She's so... dormatty...

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

LastElixir

Quote from: "Chun"

HA HA OH WOW!

j

Fixed.

~Chun

last time i checked, my name wasn't ryu. www

j

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "LastElixir"
Quote from: "Chun"

HA HA OH WOW!

j

Fixed.

~Chun

last time i checked, my name wasn't ryu. www

j

∧ ∧     / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
             \ (゚Ð"゚ )    < 
                âŠ, つ    | bleeeaarrgghhh!!
             | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| \
             |          |  \_____________
             |          |
         | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

FanFicGuru

So grood. I love this show. I marathoned it a while back.

I can't wait until July when they show 24 and 25... >_<
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

mDuo13

lol@kamineko moment.

I'm currently on episode, like, 8? It's pretty good, but sometimes feels a bit rushed, like, they leave out certain details in the interest of moving the story forward and I'm left wondering or confused.

For example: whose room does CC sleep in? And does that mean Lelouch really sleeps on the floor? I wouldn't think he'd take that kind of shit.

Also, are people noticing the Death Note influence here? I feel like they're setting Lelouch and Suzaku up to be Light and L, in a way. It's still a great setup for a series.

Chun

Quote from: "mDuo13"
For example: whose room does CC sleep in? And does that mean Lelouch really sleeps on the floor? I wouldn't think he'd take that kind of shit.

A recent character interview revealed the Lelouch "Had a dream of a giant meteor crushing him", only to find it was C.C.'s doing. Which is safe to assume Lelouch goes to bed as normal.

...lucky bastard.

Also, are people noticing the Death Note influence here? I feel like they're setting Lelouch and Suzaku up to be Light and L, in a way. It's still a great setup for a series.

Congratulations! you are the 321541555th Visitor to make that assumption!

Click here for your prize!

~Chun

mDuo13

I'm sure someone else has noticed that Suzaku is Syaoran, too, then.

mDuo13

OH MY DEAR GOD WHAT IN THE

the last two episodes... wow. I did NOT see that coming at all. I feel so bad for everyone... ;_; How can they possibly resolve this in just two episodes?!

p.s. Jeremiah is Archer (from FMA)

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "mDuo13"OH MY DEAR GOD WHAT IN THE

the last two episodes... wow. I did NOT see that coming at all. I feel so bad for everyone... ;_; How can they possibly resolve this in just two episodes?!

p.s. Jeremiah is Archer (from FMA)

LOL
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

mDuo13

Oh, other moments where I made a double-take:
Episode 12@10:05 - did Nina just use the table to... ?! LOL
Episode 13@7:30 - this scene makes me suspect he was telling the truth in episode 15 when he said, "I've conquered all that is C.C., including parts of her you've never so much as seen" to Mao...

Also, favorite C.C. moment: "Pizza..."

Kallen is pretty hot, too. I haven't yet decided between C.C., Kallen, and Euphie, though I'm leaning toward C.C. at the moment. Earlier on in the series I was more in favor of Kallen. And I was just starting to really like and respect Euphie when episode 22 happened. =( What's-her-name, that other girl, is just too useless (and resembles Inoue too much)

Furthermore, I have a hunch that Spiritsnare is gonna <3 Kaguya in ep 23 when he gets there.

And that scene makes me realize the how C.C.'s relationship to Lelouche works. The look on her face says it all. They treat each other terribly but they really need each other. There's something both sexy and terribly unappealing about that.

Chun

Simple.

You leave a cliffhanger ending after the current arc is resolved and then make a new season in the Fall.

~Chun

Tsubasa

Yes, someone else finishes it. XD

I'm with Lisu on this one when he says Lelouch has the worse sense of humor ever.  As I told him: "he could have said 'squawk like a chicken' or something." XD;;;

And C.C. is top tier.  Period.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

I told you it gets (got?) better.

Quote from: "mDuo13"p.s. Jeremiah is Archer (from FMA)

Because Orange surely isn't gar enough to be the other Archer we know and love.
epic progressive

vox

Spiritsnare

I'm currently on episode 9 and damn is it getting intense.

Current fave is Kallen.
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

It's ALL ABOUT Cornelia.

it's the truf

j

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"I'm currently on episode 9 and damn is it getting intense.
You have, like, a day to finish.  You better get to work.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR