Does anyone else watch Code Geass?

Started by LastElixir, February 14, 2007, 12:29:00 AM

mDuo13

Quote from: "LastElixir"It's ALL ABOUT Cornelia.

it's the truf

j
is it bad that it took me this long to recognize your sig?

in other news, poking around randomly discovered this screen from Darker Than Black:

Makou

I heard that Code Geass will pick up later this Summer. Is this true and if so, does anyone know when?

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Makou"I heard that Code Geass will pick up later this Summer. Is this true and if so, does anyone know when?

Yesh, episodes 24 and 25 will air in August. I can't wait for it hehehe
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

LastElixir

they like to make people suffer. it's a DoT irl.

j

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "mDuo13"

in other news, poking around randomly discovered this screen from Darker Than Black:
~laughs~

why do I find this funny? Because I've been thinking for awhile now that the girl they have at the end of the OP for that series reminds me of C.C. -.-; At least the long green hair... XD;

I can't wait for the episodes to air... Though I think we still have awhile. T.T
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Spiritsnare

Say hello to a new addition to my signature It won't be up to date all the time, so just trust that I'm watching the show, eh?

The funny thing is, I forgot my camera on the ship I'm on, so I went back to get it. Since I had plenty of time, I decided to finish up the episode I was in the middle of when my dad called me out to disembark.

I believe that the deviation was quite well worth it. Gur jubyr guvat jvgu gur Xlbgb Tebhc naq gura Fuveyrl'f qnq...BZT!
epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Gur jubyr guvat jvgu gur Xlbgb Tebhc naq gura Fuveyrl'f qnq...BZT!
Pffft, that's nothing.

And really now, if you have to put it in your sig, it means you're not watching the show fast enough. I expect you to be done by Friday. If you have to pull an all-nighter to do it, well, it's what you deserve.

Spiritsnare

Thought it'd be a fun addition. :3 Although it's now useless, given that I've actually been watching the series. XD

Even though you won't be seeing me on Friday (T.T, I know), I'll have finished the series by the time I meet up with you guys again.

By the way, rofl Mao. He makes me feel insane in a good way.

C.C. has moved up the rankings. Kallen still wins, though. Shirley's in third.

Also, never knew that Lloyd was the name of Suzaku's boss.

I'll save the rest of the conversation for later. ;)

final zing

EUPHIE > CORNELIA
epic progressive

vox

Lisu

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"EUPHIE > CORNELIA

MADNESS!

LastElixir

/GASP

j

Tsubasa

Ketsuron.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Makou

Quote from: "Lisu"

MADNESS!

THE EUPHENATOR!

Spiritsnare

So I finished.

By the way, Kaguya is indeed top. :3 I love the way she just bursts in and fangirls.
epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"So I finished.

By the way, Kaguya is indeed top. :3 I love the way she just bursts in and fangirls.
You are SO predictable!

RyuHayabusa

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "mDuo13"You are SO predictable!
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

mDuo13

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "mDuo13"You are SO predictable!
ketsuron

mDuo13

So it's no secret Code Geass has already been OP'd with just about every song in existence - including its own! - but here's one that actually tickles my fancy:
1000% Sparking. Too bad the ending is a total cop-out. Boo.

Mew

New episode 24-25 promo video!!!! I uploaded it to YouTube. It's going to be so AWESOME!! Can't wait to see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7IGddsIAyg
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests