Can you think of any good cosplays for me?

Started by Lawliet, March 28, 2007, 03:35:11 AM

Lawliet

I really haven't been watching anime these days. I watch Gundam, but besides that I think the last "new" anime I was was the second (technically third?) season of FMP so yeah.... WAY behind.... some suggestions would be great.

http://a109.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_348919ea73ad94c7bec745711982926c.jpg

Anything that'll fit the con will do (so doesn't HAVE to be anime), oh yeah and nothing too kinky please XD
Boku wa L desu~

Kazuko

Chloe

Quote from: "Lawliet"I really haven't been watching anime these days. I watch Gundam, but besides that I think the last "new" anime I was was the second (technically third?) season of FMP so yeah.... WAY behind.... some suggestions would be great.

http://a109.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_348919ea73ad94c7bec745711982926c.jpg

Anything that'll fit the con will do (so doesn't HAVE to be anime), oh yeah and nothing too kinky please XD

Try putting up your pic and what not on Cosplay.com.  They can give you alot of good feedback, rather than aside here. :3
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

AnimeEmperor

Well now that I see you cosplaying L it's hard to think of anything else. I mean I can't believe you were just looking like L by accident in that picture.

Lawliet

I wasn't cosplaying anyone in that picture ^_^;

L seems so popular these days though, any other advice?
Boku wa L desu~

BunofGovt

Haruka from Tactics.  I think you could also do one of two shinigami from Bleach, Hisagi Shuuhei or Shiba Kaien.  Or Ace from One Piece. It's the hair ...

*Edit*  ooop, sorry I don't have any links to pictures of them.  I googled the Bleach characters (they are vice captains).
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Otaking007

Personally, if you dont have a costume you want to do, you shouldn't do it. Thats my two cents on the subject.

Chun

Quote from: "Otaking007"Personally, if you dont have a costume you want to do, you shouldn't do it. Thats my two cents on the subject.

True that. You cosplay because you feel you have that much support for a character, not because someone else tells you what to be.  :?

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Lawliet

That might be why you want to cosplay but that's not why I want to. It's not like there's only one right reason for cosplaying so why dontcha get off my back?
Boku wa L desu~

Makou

Quote from: "Lawliet"That might be why you want to cosplay but that's not why I want to. It's not like there's only one right reason for cosplaying so why dontcha get off my back?

I don't think Chun meant anything negative by what he said, but he brings up a point: not going to be fun cosplaying as someone you don't like, right? Though, I suppose that's a given, so let's see... given your build, I guess you could try:

Gintama
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gintama_-_Sakata_Gintoki.jpg

or

L, to be honest, seems to be a good fit for you. Like, a real good one.

That's all I can think up for now. I'll get back to you if you need more.

Lawliet

I kinda know "Chun" personally XD

Yeah, not the nicest of guys, pretty much everything he says/does has some insulting meaning behind it.

But that's besides the point....

Well, I couldn't think of anything besides L so I just wanted some opinions but I guess I'm stuck with L XD

Thanks alot for everyone that took time to help me out.
Boku wa L desu~

DemonLordZabuza

Because I say is always good to help in whatever way.  DLZ's suggestion are as following:

Van Slanzer (Esclafone)

but yea...there are so many things out there I might come back and suggest more...but I have a friend who is also looking for ideas and maybe you two can come up with great ideas.  I believe she still uses this board name Girlycard...yea...anywho...till next time and good luck.

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

lycan510

hmm... i think you may be able to pull off a couple of things. first up: Ikki from Airgear. Second, maybe try Orochimaru. dont know what exactly your style is, so i dont know what to suggest. I'm going as Sora (kingdom hearts) mixed with Vash the Stampede (trigun). They're the two characters that fit my style the most. so yea, try ikki from airgear. its really easy. email me, and ill send you a couple chapters of it.

[email protected]
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"