Gothic Lolita Panel

Started by felicity869, April 15, 2007, 06:51:17 PM

Kazuko

hurray :3 ooh O: i think someone should consult pegasus maiden from Apple Sugar she has nice clothes~

Nina Star 9

i would have to ask my mom if monday at noon is okay. she seems to like to leave the con fairly soon, but if the panel is that early, we might be able to squeeze it in. how long would it be? sticking with the original hour that was discussed a bit on LJ?

(by the way, i would be willing to bring an extra gothic lolita outfit if anyone wants to borrow it. i also have two or three pairs of shoes that i can bring- platform (5" or so) mary janes good for more gothic styles, a pair of smaller (3" platform or so, but that's small for me) mary janes, and i have a pair of 4" or so heeled mary jane platforms that would also be good for a more gothic style, but i might wear those with with the GA outfit i have planned.)

Kazuko

oowaah I have mary janes X3 and I'll bring my IW headress

oh i just got two more people who want to be models :3 my two friends

Kazuhide Aeiji

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"i would have to ask my mom if monday at noon is okay. she seems to like to leave the con fairly soon, but if the panel is that early, we might be able to squeeze it in. how long would it be? sticking with the original hour that was discussed a bit on LJ?

(by the way, i would be willing to bring an extra gothic lolita outfit if anyone wants to borrow it. i also have two or three pairs of shoes that i can bring- platform (5" or so) mary janes good for more gothic styles, a pair of smaller (3" platform or so, but that's small for me) mary janes, and i have a pair of 4" or so heeled mary jane platforms that would also be good for a more gothic style, but i might wear those with with the GA outfit i have planned.)

It will have to be an hour or less otherwise we'd cut into another panel's time and wouldn't be good. So we're just crunching and condensing things on LJ for now, I have people working up the outline too.

(Thank you, we need some extra clothes as people have informed me they don't have any...but thank you so much for helping provide wardrobe. I couldn't find people to willing do that.)

Quote from: "Kazuko"oowaah I have mary janes X3 and I'll bring my IW headress

oh i just got two more people who want to be models :3 my two friends

Just send me their contact info or have them post on LJ.

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Murasaki_kaze on LJ has posted up a vague outline of what the panel will generally follow but would also like some input as to what else we should mention/not mention ect. Here:
http://community.livejournal.com/ca_egl/45267.html#cutid1

babytealeaf

I just found out that I will have that day off for sure, so yay ^_^

And I have a sweet lolita skirt and a pair of rocking horse shoes that someone could wear.

Lizchan33

Quote from: "babytealeaf"I just found out that I will have that day off for sure, so yay ^_^

And I have a sweet lolita skirt and a pair of rocking horse shoes that someone could wear.

I wish I had rocking horse shoes T_T
my feet are too big...

Kazuhide Aeiji

Quote from: "Lizchan33"
Quote from: "babytealeaf"I just found out that I will have that day off for sure, so yay ^_^

I wish I had rocking horse shoes T_T
my feet are too big...

I wish I weren't so clumsy T_T then I could probably wear them properly without tripping all over myself.

@babytealeaf: go ahead and bring those because someone's bound to forget their extras and whatnot. Plus I think it would be fun if I can try a pair of RHBs before I decide to save up for one XD.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Yeah I already put in my information....but I have yet to hear a reply. Did you get my e-mail with my style choices and pic? [email protected]

Kazuhide Aeiji

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Yeah I already put in my information....but I have yet to hear a reply. Did you get my e-mail with my style choices and pic? [email protected]

Unfortunately I didn't recieve an email from you yet, are you sure you sent it to yuuyamsuicidalartist(at)gmail(dot)com?

Nina Star 9

Sadly, I am pulling out of this. I didn't realize how little time I would have to get prepared. I can possibly still help get the models dressed and such, but I am not sure that I am needed or if I can make it. I am very sorry about that.

Kazuhide Aeiji

Oh, that's unfortunate....I'm sorry. No worries, maybe next time :)

I still need some people behind the scenes, so if you can make it that would be great. Otherwise, don't worry about it. Thank you so much.

Kazuhide Aeiji

Sorry for the double post but I have an updated announcement on LJ:

http://community.livejournal.com/ca_egl/46309.html#cutid1

I may cross post this on the "EGL" community on EGL if needed.

Kazuko

:< Like I emailed her and I guess me and my two friends are backups D:

oh well~ I guess we could bow out of this since we dont have lolita clothes to wear

Kazuhide Aeiji

I'm sorry, but it's probably because she's prioritizing that people actually have an outfit first and also there's a high volume of Sweet and Gothic lolita, so the other styles get pushed out. I'm actually volunteering for boystyle but I want to change into my sweet lolita clothes later. If you want I can lend you an outfit or two (I have a sweet and a gothic lolita outfit but they're not exactly brand), but most likely they'll only fit a size S-M in american size (well, it said on the tags "free-size").

Kazuko

rofl X3 free size

well we shall see O: i can try it on when you get here

zomg phone numbar exchange

babytealeaf

I have some extra clothes that you or your friend can probably wear. I have a Metamorphose skirt , a BTSSB jsk and a non-brand pirate-loli set. They can all fit a M-L size, or a 30" waist.

Kazuhide Aeiji

Quote from: "Kazuko"rofl X3 free size

well we shall see O: i can try it on when you get here

zomg phone numbar exchange
I'll forward my cell # to everyone on Friday, as I will only be attending Sunday and Monday (I don't have enough money to attend the whole weekend).

@babytealeaf: Make sure you tell Jessica (lailah) that. I'm sure there's still people who need outfits.

Kazuhide Aeiji

Thank you everyone who either came to the panel or participated in it! Despite lack of real organization everything came out perfectly! Pictures of our panel can be found on LJ community EGL or on ca_egl. Jeanine was nice enough to post up pics that she took for us~

Lizchan33

It was sooo much fun!
I enjoyed it a lot!

Ayanami Rei First Child

I didn't go because I felt too embaressed to go since I couldn't join the panel like I said I would since I never got my dress :cry:  :cry: