How To Talk To Girls -- It's still happening!

Started by The_Jane, May 26, 2007, 10:13:32 AM

Steve.Young

Quote from: Atlus on March 18, 2008, 09:12:51 PM
I think you're reading a little too deeply into what Steve_Young is saying, its not so much a philosophy and approach as it is a general jaded attitude to not get your panties in a knot every time something bad happens and approaching volatile relationship situations knowing that its never the end of the world. Haha it's usually a guy thing, don't take it too literally  :D

I think I should just change the title of my philosophy so other girls don't get on me for me being a complete jerk. Something like "Dont get your panties in a bunch philosophy" or "That's just life philosophy". I might get less hostile reactions than "shit happens".

Oh well, miscommunication's happen. Shit happens, I'm over it. I like Ice Cream Cake. Anyone else?

P.S. Some corny lines
"Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven?"
"Now fuck me if I'm wrong, but is your name chuck?"
"Do you have a map? Cuz Honey, I just keep gettin lost in your eyes."
"Do you have a band-Aid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you. "
"Is your dad in jail? Cuz he stole the stars and put them in your eyes."
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

JTchinoy

i lost my phone number, can i borrow yours?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

norcalduy

OH NOS! I DONT READ POSTS!

As long as you need a place to sit, you'll always have my face.

JTchinoy

Quote from: norcalduy on March 19, 2008, 01:04:54 AM
OH NOS! I DONT READ POSTS!
good pick up line.  :D

i'll use that on my next date.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JTchinoy

Is your dad a jeweler? cuz it looks like he took 2 diamonds and put them in your eyes.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

norcalduy

Let's play war, I'll lay down and you blow the hell out of me!

JTchinoy

That outfit is horrible take it off right now!!!

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

norcalduy

Im like domino's pizza, if I dont come in 30 minutes the next one is free.

these lines sure do work!

JTchinoy

Baby, I'm like Taco Bell...I'll spice up your night.

maybe we should be teaching this panel.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

norcalduy

Sit on my face and I'll guess your weight.

no i dont think copy/pasting stupid pick up lines gives us authority to teach any guy how to talk to girls aka JUST TALK TO THEM YOU PANSIES. jeez

JTchinoy

If I had a dollar for every chick I'd seen as hot as you... I'd have one dollar!!

well your post about sums up how to get a girl.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

JTchinoy

You are like an oyster, hard to open but its worth the pearl.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JTchinoy

ok last one for today, i gotta sleep for class tomorrow.

I don't normally date models, but ok, here's my number...

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Kazuko

x: thoes pick up lines are weak!

I have heard better lines from a tuna fish sandwich

zoupzuop2

I find that talking to girls is fairly easy when we're DOING THE SAME THING. The key is finding SOMETHING immediately in common and discussing that. In the case of Fanime, it's fairly easy-- nearly everyone there is interested in the same thing!

She's next in line for DDR and you're on? Invite her up! Let her play the other pad. Say Hi. Ask what songs she likes to play (and play them!!). In line for Parapara Paradise with her? Ask her if she's played before. Ask her if she likes the music, the dancing... WHAT is it that brought you two to the same place?
In the dealer's hall? Ask what she's looking for. Maybe help her find it (BONUS POINTS there). Was it a series you liked? Say that.
Together in a Cosplay photo-shoot/Gathering? Discuss the series. Ask what she liked about it FIRST off. I find letting the girl talk first helps warm things up.
Is she holding a Yaoi paddle? And you're dressed as Itsuki or Kyon from Haruhi? Run quickly.
On the way to the Yuri-marathon room? Good luck bud. :P

I really should take the advice I post here more often... *sniff*
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

JTchinoy

well you just listed every way to meet a girl at fanime.  now give one for outside of fanime. :)

another weak ass pickup line <3

POOF! (What are u doing?) I'm here, where are your other two wishes?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JohnnyAR

Quote from: zoupzuop2 on March 19, 2008, 04:11:14 PM
I find that talking to girls is fairly easy when we're DOING THE SAME THING. The key is finding SOMETHING immediately in common and discussing that. In the case of Fanime, it's fairly easy-- nearly everyone there is interested in the same thing!

In the dealer's hall? Ask what she's looking for. Maybe help her find it (BONUS POINTS there). Was it a series you liked? Say that.

*sweat drop* thats gonna be hard for me, I've never met a Hellsing and/or NGE fangirl that is  my age *sigh* 

PyronIkari

I will state this one more time.

None of you should be offering advice about picking up women. I really mean that. No advice, is better than bad advice. And the blind leading the blind is worse than experimenting on your own.

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com