How many people got an Anime Portrait done?

Started by Dreyfuss, May 29, 2007, 09:21:35 PM

Dreyfuss

nati21

i wish i did.. but im poorrr XD and i ran outta money b4 i got a chance to get one... next year.... sigh....  but i did get a chibi me on my official otaku ID (as you can c below)

Kanchii

Myself on the right and my friend Caitlin on the left in our lolita get-ups. ^^

AnimeEmperor

I considered it but every time I went someone was getting one and I didn't want to wait around (I kept thinking i'd do it later). In the end I didn't get one and I regret it.

Sucrose

I hadn't even considered it for most of the con (I don't usually have the patience for that sort of thing), but afterwards when I saw our Lactose's little con badge portrait--it's SO CUTE--I felt sad that I didn't get one. *laugh* Next year, next year!
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Lactose

Quote from: "Sucrose"I hadn't even considered it for most of the con (I don't usually have the patience for that sort of thing), but afterwards when I saw our Lactose's little con badge portrait--it's SO CUTE--I felt sad that I didn't get one. *laugh* Next year, next year!

my con badge is adorable. i love it to death. ^^

ill post it later. =D
Lactose = Liz

Dreyfuss

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"I considered it but every time I went someone was getting one and I didn't want to wait around (I kept thinking i'd do it later). In the end I didn't get one and I regret it.

Haha, I guess you didn't read the info well enough.  You had to sign up in advance with the guy sitting next to her and he would call you when your turn was coming up.

BrightHeart76

My cute little badge.  She drew it in less then 5 minutes.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Lactose

Quote from: "BrightHeart76"

My cute little badge.  She drew it in less then 5 minutes.

i had one done by the same artist. =D
no chance to scan it yet though.
Lactose = Liz

Shimu

I wanted to get one~

I probably will next year if someone's doing it.

lyricaldanichan

My father in-law and his two friends did it and it was the cutest drawing I have ever seen. They looked so kawaii.. damn I wish I could draw again because that artist is very talented (sorry forgot her name). This is the 2nd time my father in-law and his friends went to fanimecon. They both had the time of their life.. ugh I wish I could scan the picture but our all in one is broken :(

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "Dreyfuss"
Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"I considered it but every time I went someone was getting one and I didn't want to wait around (I kept thinking i'd do it later). In the end I didn't get one and I regret it.

Haha, I guess you didn't read the info well enough.  You had to sign up in advance with the guy sitting next to her and he would call you when your turn was coming up.
I read it, but I didn't even want to bother while someone else was getting one.

Dreyfuss

Lactose

Lactose = Liz

BrightHeart76

Quote from: "Lactose"

theres mine, finally. ^ ^

That's super cute.  :-D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Devi 1313

Quote from: "Elbowtko"
I'm curious as to how the idea for that came about.

I thought about getting one done but I figured it just wouldn't look like me since I was in cosplay the whole weekend.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Lactose

Quote from: "BrightHeart76"
Quote from: "Lactose"

theres mine, finally. ^ ^

That's super cute.  :-D

^ ^ mine was the first one she did all weekend.
Lactose = Liz

Graduisc

what if you paid for one to get one done, but you draw the artist instead. like this!

and i thought i was mean. ahaha. volunteer since '03ish door guard all day everyday, i sit in front of my own door and say "nope, exit only."