WANNA BE IN A VIDEO??

Started by SukebeStudios, July 26, 2007, 11:08:59 AM

Who was your favorite Decepticon in the new Transformers movie?

Megatron (Cybertronian Jet) (D)
4 (30.8%)
Starscream (F-22 Raptor) (D)
5 (38.5%)
Barricade (Saleen S281 Mustang police car) (D)
3 (23.1%)
Bonecrusher (Buffalo H Mine-Protected vehicle) (D)
0 (0%)
Blackout (MH-53 Pave Low helicopter) (D)
1 (7.7%)
Scorponok (Mechanical Scorpion) (D)
0 (0%)
Brawl/Devastator (M1 Abrams tank) (D)
0 (0%)
Frenzy (GPX 2-speaker CD player, mobile phone) (D)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 26, 2007, 11:08:59 AM

Chibblz

Quote from: "SukebeStudios"
QuoteLmao. Sounds like fun. I wanna play. XD

I'm either gonna be Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden or a Priestess from RagnarokOnline. Depends on the day, I guess.

Aaaaaaaaaand like everyone else said... Details, plox. XP

That would be freaking awsome. If you're as Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden in the video...I would have to have you say, "IN THE NAME OF 4CHAN, I'll PUNISH YOU, YOU TROUBLESOME LITTLE BASTARD, DESU!
LMAO! I can do the voice pretty well to. XD I still need to find a way to un-tan my natural tan.. o_o;

lycan510

who im going as is in my sig. and more might come soon
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

SukebeStudios

Quote from: "Chibblz"
Quote from: "SukebeStudios"
QuoteLmao. Sounds like fun. I wanna play. XD

I'm either gonna be Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden or a Priestess from RagnarokOnline. Depends on the day, I guess.

Aaaaaaaaaand like everyone else said... Details, plox. XP

That would be freaking awsome. If you're as Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden in the video...I would have to have you say, "IN THE NAME OF 4CHAN, I'll PUNISH YOU, YOU TROUBLESOME LITTLE BASTARD, DESU!
LMAO! I can do the voice pretty well to. XD I still need to find a way to un-tan my natural tan.. o_o;

As I'm writing the script...I've decided...that if you're serious about being Suiseiseki, I would like to make you the lead enemy for the Shredder. The story is now going to be that while Shredder is recruiting people, Suiseiseki must stop him from taking over the world in the name of 4 chan. Which means...

PEOPLE!! I need people to cosplay as the following 4-Chan memes.

Moot
Anonymous
Happy Negro
Yotsuba
Jesus (Possible Raptor Jesus)
Pedo Bear

HavicMichaelchris

I could revive my m<3<3t costume from this year, just, you know more girlish haha. The parts would have to be shot on the Friday due to the fact that I'm bleaching my hair that night for the other costumes.
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

Chibblz

Quote from: "SukebeStudios"As I'm writing the script...I've decided...that if you're serious about being Suiseiseki, I would like to make you the lead enemy for the Shredder. The story is now going to be that while Shredder is recruiting people, Suiseiseki must stop him from taking over the world in the name of 4 chan. Which means...
LMAO! So Desu gets to be the hero.. *rofls* XD
I've been working on the cosplay since mid-summer. And I have to get it done before Halloween.. And then there's the hair-dying and hair-glue-buying for Fanime.. =O
I'd be honored to play the part, ~desu. =^w^=

Glitch

This sounds awsome. The one deffinate costume I always have is Tuxedo Mask. I might be an ashigaru soldier.(that would actually fit with shredder.)

HuggalotXOmocha

I want to be a villain! Though, Im cosplaying as Urahara :O

Druix

Sure, sounds super fun! And I know my friends would be interested, too. It's not only for transformers cosplayers, right? My costume plans so far are Sasuke, Shippuuden Sasuke, Haku, Sai (all from Naruto) and Demyx (Kingdom Hearts II). If there's a place in your video for any of those characters, then I'd love to be involved!

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

slifertheskydragon

OOH!

I can be Dark Danny from Danny Phantom! (The evil future self in the Ultimate enemy!)

Runewitt

I'm game. As Mario, of course.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Kage_pirateninja_wolf

I'm So in on this! Tell me what to do CHIEF!!
Official:<br />.hack//GU  -Atoli -Ovan -Haseo<br /><br />Saiyuki  -Son Goku -Sha Gojyo -Hakuryu<br /><br />Gundam Seed Destiny  -Asuka Shin -Zala Athrun -Yamato Kira<br /><br />Possibilities: <br />Monochrome Factor -Akira Nikaido -Shirogane -Kengo Asamur