Naruto Gathering 2008 Post your pictures now!

Started by BrightHeart76, December 07, 2007, 05:58:04 PM

Did you enjoy the 2008 Naruto Gathering?

Absolutely!
Yeah...it was pretty good.
Wasn't a total waste of time...got some good pictures
Eh.
No, but I'll leave constructive criticism or PM BrightHeart76 with my ideas for 2009

BrightHeart76

Um...there is one on the first page in light blue letters.  Or are you looking for different info?  Let me know if there's something else you're looking for.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Otaking007

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 26, 2008, 06:32:13 PM
71 cosplayer on the board!  Wow!  This is gonna rock.   ;D

We have less then a month until Fanime.  Is everyone ready?

I'm excited to see everyone there!  Let's keep the conversations and preparations going.

Let's all have fun at Fanime this year!

I know I'm excited Tsu'. XD I eager await peeping.......I mean...meeting all the cosplayers.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Otaking007 on April 26, 2008, 10:13:38 PM

I'm excited to see everyone there!  Let's keep the conversations and preparations going.

I know I'm excited Tsu'. XD I eager await peeping.......I mean...meeting all the cosplayers.

LOL.  I have an image of a Jiraya cosplayer trying to hide behind one of the skinny little tree's on the Marriot side and peeping at all the girls.  It's funny to me.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Otaking007

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 26, 2008, 10:35:22 PM

LOL.  I have an image of a Jiraya cosplayer trying to hide behind one of the skinny little tree's on the Marriot side and peeping at all the girls.  It's funny to me.   ;D

I'll be sure to do just that~! Hopefully minus the "Tsunade Punch of Doom" at the end. Yeah I'd definatly like a few shots like that. XD thanks for the idea....mwahahaha.

clawmaster

Quote from: Otaking007 on April 27, 2008, 01:50:06 AM

I'll be sure to do just that~! Hopefully minus the "Tsunade Punch of Doom" at the end. Yeah I'd definatly like a few shots like that. XD thanks for the idea....mwahahaha.

=_= perverted sensai......

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Otaking007

Quote from: clawmaster on April 27, 2008, 09:49:25 AM
Quote from: Otaking007 on April 27, 2008, 01:50:06 AM

=_= perverted sensai......

Quiet you..! c-c ...*gets the telescope*

PinkHairSasuke

at the gathering will we be posing for pictures? if so will this include yaoi/yuri pics?

Otaking007

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on April 27, 2008, 03:19:42 PM
at the gathering will we be posing for pictures? if so will this include yaoi/yuri pics?

Thats basically what the gatherings are for. I believe "Yaoi" and "Yuri" is allowed....just dont do anything to get yourself kicked outta the con.

BrightHeart76

Naruto chess.  We've been approached by table top gaming to take part.  I'm taking this as a personal challenge.  Let's do this!

We can have the board at around 5:00 Sunday afternoon.  That gives everyone a chance to do the gatherings, eat and relax a little bit before the game.  It's also 2 hours before Black and White ball, I'm not sure how it fits in with the Music Festival, but I think time will be fine.

This should be a blast!  Who wants to join in?  Also, I stink at chess, so someone else should probably lead the game.  (I'm about as likely to ask someone to king me as I am to capture their Queen).  Who wants to lead?  (I'm looking in clawmasters general direction...hint hint)

Post here, or PM me if you want to be included.  We need a lot of people, so lets do it!

ToshiX

I'm cool to be part of it if it doesn't
contrast with the an' cafe concert
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

redroses3164

*stares at first post again*
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on December 07, 2007, 05:58:04 PM
A friendly reminder....STOP READING THE FORUMS AND FINISH YOUR COSPLAYS!  lol...unless you're already done.  ;D

Welp crap. I read the forums when I'm:
a) Taking a break from studying
b) Avoiding studying
c) Too lazy to work on cosplay stuff
d) All of the above.
XD

I'm pretty much getting stuff done. I finished the top portion of my friend's dress basically (except sleeves) and I'm working on mine. I got my skirt and pannier patterns ready to go when I wanna work on them.
I'll be able to finish religiously once AP testing is over (zOMG one week and then it's here D= Crappity crap CRAP!)
Once May 14th is over (that's my last AP test) I will only focus on some SAT subject tests (in June) and cosplay. That'll be my life.  ;D Cosplay shall be done gosh darn it. And it will be GREAT and proper and STUFF!

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on April 27, 2008, 03:19:42 PM
That's one reason for gatherings :) That and to meet people who like the same series as you do. Don't worry; it's all fun and games :D Um... if you want to take yaoi/yuri pics, then go ahead.

BrightHeart76

Redrose, I hope you know I meant that as a silly joke for people who are procrastinating, not people who are honestly busy.  Good luck with your studies.  I'm sure you'll do fine. 

Did you guys notice that Naruto BINGO is now listed on the Tabletop gaming page?  I'm very excited.   ;D

IneloquentFormalties

I'll be there as Kyuubi Naruto. (3tails) This is going to be flipping awsome. ><
Tumblr::IneloquentFormalities
Facebook::EloquentArtistry

Narutotaku

Konichiwa Otaku Elite and all subspecies of manga/anime fan(Genshiken),

I just need to decide a size to make the "It" signs for Naruto Freeze Tag. I suggest that the location for N.F.T. be in proximity of the Hilton hotel.
"Time flys when your having fun"(unknown)
"Time blasts off like a NASA space shuttle when you cosplay at FanimeCon"(Narutotaku)
<"http://member.square-enix.com/na/"><"http://member.square-enix.com/na/data/signature/16916.gif">

redroses3164

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on April 29, 2008, 09:12:04 PM
Redrose, I hope you know I meant that as a silly joke for people who are procrastinating, not people who are honestly busy.  Good luck with your studies.  I'm sure you'll do fine. 

Did you guys notice that Naruto BINGO is now listed on the Tabletop gaming page?  I'm very excited.   ;D
Oh I know. :) That's just me ranting about my studying. *which I'm slightly avoiding again* XD

How exciting!  ;D How many people are playing so far?

Quote from: Narutotaku on April 30, 2008, 11:34:53 AM
I just need to decide a size to make the "It" signs for Naruto Freeze Tag. I suggest that the location for N.F.T. be in proximity of the Hilton hotel.
Well you want the sign to be big enough for people to know who is "It" so I suggest a normal paper size (8.5 by 11). Will it be slung over the person kinda like a really big necklace? Then a normal sized paper will suffice.

BrightHeart76

Chess?  Anyone?  Come on!  I'm sure there's a lot of you who would be awesome at this!  Do we need to challenge another series? 

Otaking007

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 01, 2008, 08:39:49 PM
Chess?  Anyone?  Come on!  I'm sure there's a lot of you who would be awesome at this!  Do we need to challenge another series? 

Ah heck, why not? XD I'll give it a shot.

Dragon Ninja

I don't know how to play chess. I barely know how to play checkers.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Ree

Hay rose how gose the showing a pics of the work in progress i cant wait to see them

SweetNiar

learned how to play chess from a computer game from years back....was pretty brutal, especially when the bishop attacked the knight ^_^

Im not very good at playing the game, but i know how all the pieces move.