Fanime ninja assassination game

Started by abcbadcat, December 16, 2007, 12:56:27 AM

narutofan17

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

abcbadcat

narutofan17

Quote from: abcbadcat on January 25, 2008, 11:09:38 PM
Quote from: narutofan17 on January 25, 2008, 09:58:51 AM
Quote from: localuvr on January 24, 2008, 03:38:11 PM
oh! I get it!   :D
XDDDDDDDDDD
Just don't feel up any womens or you'll get in trouble.

;)
I can't make any promises about that >.>   <.<    >.>  <.<   >.>

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

abcbadcat

Quote from: narutofan17 on January 25, 2008, 11:16:28 PM
Quote from: abcbadcat on January 25, 2008, 11:09:38 PM
Quote from: narutofan17 on January 25, 2008, 09:58:51 AM
Quote from: localuvr on January 24, 2008, 03:38:11 PM
oh! I get it!   :D
XDDDDDDDDDD
Just don't feel up any womens or you'll get in trouble.

;)
I can't make any promises about that >.>   <.<    >.>  <.<   >.>
This is gonna be you come Fanime time...

THEBROTHERHOOD_CEO

FIRST of all, someone for the love of Vash please explain to me what happened in that pic?!?!?!?!

second, the game needs to be ridiculously simple.  We get a photocopy of their badge, and a head/face picture, plus a body picture.  people should be able to wear differnet clothes as people dont always want ot keep wearing their cosplay.  the dog tag idea is a bit complex for practicality - but it is a good idea just for trophy's sake.

we should allow team competition as well.  the captain of the team is the target.

localuvr

I don't think that'd be a good idea. the captain target one, anyways. It'd be too complicated. I like the team idea though. How about captains are worth more points?
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

Tur713

Quote from: THEBROTHERHOOD_CEO on January 26, 2008, 12:23:37 PM
second, the game needs to be ridiculously simple.  We get a photocopy of their badge, and a head/face picture, plus a body picture.  people should be able to wear differnet clothes as people dont always want ot keep wearing their cosplay.  the dog tag idea is a bit complex for practicality - but it is a good idea just for trophy's sake.

Lol, yeah, I like to make games complicated. The more I think about it, the more I realized this game may be better off simpler.
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

abcbadcat

FIRST of all, someone for the love of Vash please explain to me what happened in that pic?!?!?!?!

we should allow team competition as well.  the captain of the team is the target.

Having to photocopy badges... what would that serve?

I kind of like your idea with attacking a team captain (Reminds me of the VIP gametype on Halo 3) and that would be able to get lots of people to meet new people but... that isn't needed.

The more simple the game, the more appealing it is to people, and the more people will want to join in and have fun.

Tur713

Quote from: abcbadcat on January 27, 2008, 04:25:37 PM

Having to photocopy badges... what would that serve?

I kind of like your idea with attacking a team captain (Reminds me of the VIP gametype on Halo 3) and that would be able to get lots of people to meet new people but... that isn't needed.

The more simple the game, the more appealing it is to people, and the more people will want to join in and have fun.
Yeah, I'm thinking dog tags should be, if included in the game, just there to have a token from people you meet.

xRaMeNx117

Man this game is going rock! I think as far as the bog tag thing goes is the people who are in game place a postit note on there badge, but they must wear the badge so that it hangs off there neck or on there shirt. So you would have to sneak up and see the person from the front to see if they are in game and then plan out your ninja attack from behind to score. I also think everyone should keep a pen handy to mark on there badge postit's there kill count. (Or death count or even both) as far as a prize maybe for peole who want to pitch in a dollar or 2 for the prize. As far as team play we can have a vip type style game. I think teams of 3 or 4 would be kool. We have 3 days basiclly to play so saturday can be single play and then sunday can be team vip. It would be kool to have the game last most of the day and end in the night. Since there are some people who have to leave or like to sleep at night.
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

PinkHairSasuke

narutofan17

*is lost* I was gone for a day and the game got so complicated already o_O XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Tur713

Do we even need teams? I mean you could team up with people, but what if you wanna go lone wolf?

narutofan17

Quote from: Tur713 on January 28, 2008, 01:45:39 PM
Do we even need teams? I mean you could team up with people, but what if you wanna go lone wolf?
With the baby stroller and everything. XD jk

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

localuvr

well, how about we have it so that you can go lone wolf, or you can go teams. and some of those teams can have captains, while others don't? we can have a name thing that says who's who with who, and such. or, we can try to do something else. what do you think?

narutofan17

I just you can have on game where you can go lone wolf and another where you team up.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

localuvr

that might work. we'll have to see what the others have to say about that.

narutofan17

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Tur713

Teams would pretty much be people who agree not to attack each other.

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: Tur713 on January 28, 2008, 10:55:22 PM
Teams would pretty much be people who agree not to attack each other.

Wouldn't... that give teams an advantage? In getting more "kills" and stuff?