Hellsing Gathering?

Started by error00004, February 10, 2008, 10:20:52 PM

Rette

First step: Official Gathering
Next step: THE WORLD!!

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Nosferatu on May 12, 2008, 08:03:27 PM
I'm going as OVA Seras. Sweet deal on getting an official gathering! I can't remember there being one in the past couple of years.

OVA Seras?! *gasp* sw33t!

Rette

Huzzah! Only a few more days.... and my cosplay is still not done! Luckily all that's left is a tiny bit of sewing, riveting and some jewelry work. And painting. And wig styling. And polishing. But that's it. I think...

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Nosferatu

Quote from: JohnnyAR on May 13, 2008, 09:17:02 PM
Quote from: Nosferatu on May 12, 2008, 08:03:27 PM
I'm going as OVA Seras. Sweet deal on getting an official gathering! I can't remember there being one in the past couple of years.

OVA Seras?! *gasp* sw33t!

Yes! It's true!! :3 All that's left is to style the wig. I'm so excited it's disgusting. ^_^
Fanime 2014: Mass Effect fem!Shep still incomplete. No cosplay this year.

lycan510

i have a friend coming as Dark Walter for sure
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Rette

Lol. I had something like 3 people recognize my cosplay. XD

JohnnyAR

Quote from: error00004 on February 10, 2008, 10:20:52 PM
Hellsing Gathering 08"
Sunday-2:30 pm

List:
Seras - kayra, error00004,Lycaon7, Nosferatu
OVA Seras - darkkako
Anderson - darkkako's friend
Rip Van Winkle - another of darkkako's friends (?)
Hans - lycan510
Pip - lycan510's friend (?)
Jan & Luke Valentine - Fructose & Sucrose
Walter - lalalandla
Young Walter - Vixxii
Other - Rette

Good job on the cosplay guys!

Lol, lycan510, I think I was the first person to take your pic. Remember? I had the Hellsing cap?

darkkako, tell your friends that cosplayed Anderson and Rip Van Winkle that I loved their cosplay. I'm the Hellsing fanboy with the Hellsing cap and meesenger bag, I'm pretty sure you would remember me, especially the Anderson XD

I don't think I got to see all the Seras...

I did see a couple Alucards over the weekend. I didn't get to see the Walter and young Walter, Luke and Jan Valentine , and Pip

I hop that you guys will be cosplaying them next year! Becuase I might join in as an Alucard!

error00004

I didn't make it to the gathering D;
But I was Seras with the big Nerf gun lol.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Nosferatu

Quote from: JohnnyAR on May 27, 2008, 12:54:26 PM
Hellsing Gathering 08"

List:
OVA Seras - darkkako
Hans - lycan510
Walter - lalalandla
Young Walter - Vixxii
Other - Rette

Lol, lycan510, I think I was the first person to take your pic. Remember? I had the Hellsing cap?

darkkako, tell your friends that cosplayed Anderson and Rip Van Winkle that I loved their cosplay. I'm the Hellsing fanboy with the Hellsing cap and meesenger bag, I'm pretty sure you would remember me, especially the Anderson XD

I did see a couple Alucards over the weekend. I didn't get to see the Walter and young Walter, Luke and Jan Valentine , and Pip

I hop that you guys will be cosplaying them next year! Becuase I might join in as an Alucard!

I remember you!
This is me and my friends, I'm pretty sure you got our picture: http://flickr.com/photos/27021428@N07/2526088533/in/set-72157605271859910/ (just the Integra/Alucard/Seras in the middle)
Fanime 2014: Mass Effect fem!Shep still incomplete. No cosplay this year.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: error00004 on May 27, 2008, 03:16:24 PM

Were you the blue unifrom Seras?

Mister_E

This is one my favorite photos, I just found it funny!

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JohnnyAR

WHAT!?! Someone was cosplaying the Major?!

error00004

Quote from: JohnnyAR on May 27, 2008, 03:59:43 PM
Quote from: error00004 on May 27, 2008, 03:16:24 PM

Were you the blue unifrom Seras?
nope
I had like a maroon type uniform
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

whitewingedcrow

Hellsing Gathering 08"

List:
OVA Seras - darkkako
Hans - lycan510
Walter - lalalandla
Young Walter - Vixxii
Other - Rette

Um, hello, I'm the person who was Rip Van ^^; Glad you liked the cosplay! I actually had a question, do you happen to have any good pictures from the photoshoot? My friend took a couple, but I'm looking for more if anyone has any...

JohnnyAR

Quote from: whitewingedcrow on June 18, 2008, 09:29:34 PM
Hellsing Gathering 08"

List:
OVA Seras - darkkako
Hans - lycan510
Walter - lalalandla
Young Walter - Vixxii
Other - Rette

Um, hello, I'm the person who was Rip Van ^^; Glad you liked the cosplay! I actually had a question, do you happen to have any good pictures from the photoshoot? My friend took a couple, but I'm looking for more if anyone has any...

Well I can't send them to you through the internet, because they're on a disposable camera :( I'm like the only one here that doesn't have a digital camera. So I could give them to you in person if you want, maybe at 09? Sorry about it.

Man I really need a digital camera, I'm getting sick of making trips to Walgreens :P