Maid Cafe? Is it happening this year?

Started by KawaiiAngel, February 17, 2008, 04:13:31 PM

KawaiiAngel

Hellooooo, my friend participated in the maid cafe last year - and said she enjoyed it.  I was wondering if it's happening this year? Also who headed it?
I have a few ideas of my own...I work in a restaurant n' stuff so I have some know-how in socializing with people and uhhh yeah...and if there IS  to be a maid cafe this year, I would like to participate! =3

ewu

From all indications it is a go for this year and they are actually looking for more maids. The best thing to do is to e-mail them and talk to them. maidcafeATfanimeDOTcom
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Jerry

the project will be a bit bigger than last year. and yes were always looking for volunteers.

We'll try to keep you posted as soon as more information becomes available.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Leishu

I am anxious to see how the Maid Cafe works this year. I co-run a similar event at another convention and Syd was nice enough to contact me regarding Fanime's maid cafe last year (which, tragically, I was unable to attend). News regarding this second and more refined iteration will be absolutely awesome, I'm sure. :D
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

obliviousedward

Nice!  I'm glad it's happening again this year. :3  I didn't get a chance to go last year, so I'm hoping to stop by this year! ;D
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!