Would you be friends with your doppelgänger?

Started by Mister_E, April 06, 2008, 05:44:53 PM

Mister_E

Will you? Or would just fight alot?

This person is in everyway your equal. Your same thoughts *not at the same time but you know what I mean* and desires. You know YOU.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JTchinoy

That's the same dating your clone.  That would make it gay and incest.  So no.

You have fun with that.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

I'm saying no, and I'm asking all of you the question.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JTchinoy

This is a very stupid question.  Answering yes would automatically make you an idiot and/or narcissistic.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

right I understand.

Let me just reword the topic question if a different way.

Rei-Rei

Friends, maybe.
But there's no way you can clone yourself and make it act just like you, there's things called options.

Mister_E

I know I watched Attack of the Clones and Clone Wars.

Rei-Rei

I've never watched it before.
Don't like clone-yourself related movies.

JTchinoy

No I would not be my friend.  I know for a fact I'm the kind of person that can't stand a person of the same kind.  There are people who like the same kind of people as they are; I'm not one of them.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Rei-Rei

But in all honesty.....
Why would you even consider cloning yourself, or anyone else for that matter?
Don't we already have enough people on this planet??

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 06, 2008, 11:09:22 PM
No I would not be my friend.  I know for a fact I'm the kind of person that can't stand a person of the same kind.  There are people who like the same kind of people as they are; I'm not one of them.

Seconded.

Quote from: Rei-Rei on April 06, 2008, 11:12:33 PM
But in all honesty.....
Why would you even consider cloning yourself, or anyone else for that matter?
Don't we already have enough people on this planet??

I think you're overthinking the point of this thread.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

XpHoBiaX

Uh.....I thought a doppleganger was a creature that tries to decieve and kill you. Not clone you.

"Infect and dissect, into an organisms memory...Images to duplicate and assimilate a familiar face....decieve and kill."

I don't think I want to be ANYWHERE near one thankyouverymuchandhaveaniceday!

JTchinoy

A doppelganger isn't something you make by your own choice.  I believe they come into existence on their own.  So you don't have a choice in its existence... correct me if i'm wrong.

edit:: phobia beat me to it.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

JTchinoy

Well now that you pointed out the true nature of a doppelganger (which I chose to leave out)
I would kill my doppelganger.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

First you have to make sure you know your friends and family real well, or just figgure out you are being tricked in general. THEN you have to be lucky enough to have a real good enchanted weapon to kill them.

Like I said...I'd rather not be around one.

~~Loktera~~

Well, seeing how awesome I am... And how damn good I look... I can't help but be attracted to me... But I also harbor a good sense of self loathing making any sort of affection to myself rather difficult.

It would be a terrible relationship, lots of fighting and not enough love. Not healthy at all.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Sunara Ishi

Yes, I am friends with my doppelganger. >.< She just doesn't have her own body yet.
My partner in crime~ /evil
We can tag team people and be mischievous. >.<
As I know myself, she would not be an issue.
And there's really nothing to fight over.
My twin~ yay~

Even if she came into existence to kill me, I know she'd put that off till we're finished having fun messing with people's minds. XD Its really silly to fight yourself when you don't have to. XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Kirtro

if a copy of me did exist I can say for sure that I would eternally be in competion with them seeing as we would be equals (video games, close combat, battles of the mind)

ironcly enough my brothers fiance has a little sister (bout a year older than me) who is soposse to be like my double with the exceptions being subtle differences (except for I wouldn't call me being a dude and she not one as a subtle contrast ;D)
You most likely read my name wrong

JohnnyAR

It would be kinda of cool thing to have a clone of yourself, we could team up with each other on things like fighting.