Batman: Gotham Knight

Started by Dragon Ninja, April 11, 2008, 11:05:08 PM

Dragon Ninja

Batman: Gotham Knight is a series of six-short animated interlocking films set in between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, chronicling Batman's transition from novice crimefighter to Dark Knight. Studio 4°C, Production I.G, and Madhouse are doing the animation and Bruce Timm (of Batman: The Animated Series fame) will be directing. Basically, its The Animatrix, just with Batman instead. Each film will have its own unique visual style, complemented with sharp storytelling that depict the blurred lines of Batman as man, myth, and legend.

Here's the Sneak Peek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLXWZ_SvTWk

One last thing, Christian Bale, the live-action actor, won't be doing the voice of Batman/Bruce Wayne. Instead Kevin Conroy, who did the voice for Batman/Bruce Wayne from Batman: The Animated Series to Justive League Unlimited, will reprise the role for the animated DVD.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

RyuHayabusa

I'll be checking this out when it comes out on DVD cause this looks awesome. and that's hella cool that they got the original VA from the Batman:The Animated Series to reprise his role for this :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Amon_Devilman