See Ya all next year? ;3 ~

Dantom

Nuuuuu!!  :'( Tree death.....

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Dantom on May 01, 2008, 04:46:07 PM
Nuuuuu!!  :'( Tree death.....

<__< YOU STOLE MY NUU -kicks!!!-

anyways..-cough-..

He cant die by a tree, at least like.. a tree with blades and it's mutated..but not by a regular tree..

Dantom

*is kicked* ; ; owwww  Well the tree would be killed by leon but... not the other way around....

o0Mutsu0o

Leon doesnt fill hostility towards tree's! ONLY ASHLEY >__<!

VictimX

Two other classic RE comics.

Dantom

obliviousedward

Aw, Nemesis in that last panel. XD
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

o0Mutsu0o

It takes a true RE fan to appreciate this xD;; haha

Death_Note_Matt

My Friend is going as Jill Valantine.
Another Player has Entered the Game

80sninja

hey

alright count me out, due to some scheduling problems at work....(bummer)
heaven and hell..lets rock!!

Dantom

Okay added Jill Valentine Aww that`s too bad 80`s ninja

Dantom

Not much longer till Fanime  ;D please watch out for teh Zombies and/or Gandado`s on your way to Fanime

DorianHolmes

Hey guys,

They just put out the Official Schedule of Events.

This gathering is set to be held at the exact same time as Richard Waugh's pannel "Beyond Wesker" (May 25th, 2008 @ 3:00pm).

Usually I wouldn't think of suggesting changing the time so close to the event. But given that this is Waugh's only pannel, and most likely quite a few of the Resident Evil Cosplayer's will be attending the pannel to increase the amount of people attending the gathering perhaps holding it in accordance with the pannel. For example we all meet up, go to the pannel, photoshoot after?

Plus it would be pretty cool to take over a corner of the room with Resident Evil Cosplayers Ya?

<3

Dantom

O.O holy crap i did not know about this but yeah we should all get together and go to the panel .... it would be kick ass!! uhh... should I change the time of ther Gathering or what.... or just keep it at 3:00 so we can get together head to the panel...

DorianHolmes

Well the panel starts at 3:00pm, so we need to be there prior to that to get seats, etc.

How about we meet outside the panel room at 2:30pm? It is in Panel Room 2-San Carlos (H) (which I assume means Hilton?) We're staying in the Marriott ourselves...

Oh, he actually has another panel on Saturday it turns out. 4pm Panel room 2 If people want to get together for that as well. :)

<3
Riza

Dantom

Ack nuuu im going to have to change the time then...Changing Time to 2:30...time to send messages to evrey one >.< Dorian are you going to be joining us?
and if so as who? Ill sign you up :)

DorianHolmes

Yea, I'll be joining you guys. So will my boyfriend.

So you can add two to your list, I'll be Birkin, He'll be Steve.