Official Fruits Basket '09 Gathering!!!

Started by Tabbychan, May 11, 2008, 01:38:48 PM

ide love to get some pics of the big fight scene between yuki and kyo in book 21. with yuki beating the crap out of kyo and kyo blocking the last punch.
oh! and the kyo's kissing scene with tohru!!
oh and shi-can punching ritsu on his side!
do you think anyone will come as shi-chans editor?
i should probably bring some fruit.... but i don't know what kind... so perhaps some books about fruit??
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

Tabbychan

Hm thats an interesting idea, Though I'm sure whatever you choose you'll be a great kyo :D

And those are great ideas :D

I'll definitely be looking through the manga for some scenes before con^^ I'm hoping we have a pretty good sized cast this year x3

shy-cosplayer

since there's more than one Kyo, can you put me up for just Yuki please?

ill be bringing my video camera, so we can make some, fruba videos too.
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

Lady_Hoshi

I am planning on going as Mine and Purelovely as Ayame.
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

Tabbychan

Mkay no prob^6 and no way!? Mine is so cute:D x3!!! and yay vid camera!! I'll be bringing my digital camera too for pics/videos^^ haha x3 I just need my wig and to put the finishing touches to my red butterfly jacket x.X

Jingle

I might come with my Kagura outfit. ^_^ I'm still trying to convince my BF to be my Kyo thought but even if he doesn't I still might come. :P ;D

NeoKabookie

Thanks Tabbychan  ;D.

I'm really hoping a momiji shows up so I have somebody to attack with noogies.

shy-cosplayer

cool! and my little brother will for sure be coming as Hiro! ;p

Tabbychan

Hehe I'm talking to a momiji right now, I hope she comes :D  and yay a kagura<3 That used to be my cosplay for two years<3 I passed it down to my sis but I still LOVE the character:D

NeoKabookie

That's awesome.  Looks like this is growing to become quite a gathering.  Before I forget, can you also add my friend Pandari onto the list.  She is going to be cosplaying Tohru from episode 20 when she wore the yellow dress.

Tabbychan

OFcourse I'll add her :D and I know <3 Hopefully everyone shows up :P It'll be a HUGE improvement form last year's 4 people xD We had two tohru one rin one kagura xD

kohana ichibana

I'll be going as Tohru Honda, I'll try to make the pictures I'm not sure if I'll be able to get there that early though since I'm heading over saturday morning then my friends and I are checking into the hotel first.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

senritsu

if i can wake up early enough i'll show up as haru

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

my ritsu cosplay is nearly done.

i was trying to think if their is anything else i should bring, like a basket of fruit, but i dont know what kind of fruit everyone likes. perhaps everyone would like books about fruit instead?
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

NeoKabookie

You can't eat books about fruit.   :(

Joking aside, I appreciate you offering to bring something extra for all of us at the gathering but please don't feel obligated to do so.  With that said, I like grapes, apples and strawberries.  I think me and Pandari might be bringing some rice balls but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Tabbychan

Tis a cute idea, but I also agree don't feel obligated^^ hehe

kagaminerin02

hey I am going to cosplay as Kagura I may do momiji if I can finnish my cosplay I already have my kagura cosplay almost finnished

Tabbychan

shy-cosplayer

Hey Tabbychan, I have some friends who are coming as Haru, Rin, and Ritsu!