Gathering question...(For a newbie)

Started by kachiechan, May 22, 2008, 12:19:51 AM

kachiechan

This is my first time to a con so I don't exactly know the 'code' too well... and I was wondering if I could show up for a gathering without wearing a cosplay adhering to it? Cause I'd love to go to that Ouran picnic but I'm not going to be cosplaying at all. I'm just taking video and pictures for my site -^^-;...

Nosferatu

There's always tons of people not in costume at gatherings. It's one of the easiest ways to find people cosplaying from your favorite series too. I was in the Haruhi gathering last year and there was so much press and so many fanboys there my brain almost exploded. X_x
Fanime 2014: Mass Effect fem!Shep still incomplete. No cosplay this year.

kachiechan

Quote from: Nosferatu on May 22, 2008, 12:24:07 AM
There's always tons of people not in costume at gatherings. It's one of the easiest ways to find people cosplaying from your favorite series too. I was in the Haruhi gathering last year and there was so much press and so many fanboys there my brain almost exploded. X_x

Oh thank you! I'm not a scary fan or anything, I'm just there to take pictures -^^-

kachiechan

Quote from: Nosferatu on May 22, 2008, 12:24:07 AM

Oh thank you! I'm not a scary fan or anything, I'm just there to take pictures -^^-

Avairrianna

I'll be at the Ouran gathering! I'm basically going to be the biggest Haruhi there so it will be easy to find me so I'll see you there I guess!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe