Who already registered for Fanime 2009??

Started by yumicchi88, May 27, 2008, 04:04:12 PM

BunofGovt

Just registered.  Darn, if I'd waited just a bit longer, I might have gotten #200.  Instead I'm #198.  One less thing to worry about.  Now to concentrate on new cosplay!   ;D
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

shinjiboy

I'm still debating whether or not I'll try staffing this year.  Or catch the hot deal of pre-registering.

EDIT: Decided not to staff and just have fun.  #254!

Zefie

Please don't steal my cookies~

XpHoBiaX

I did! Can't find the yellow reciept thinger though. I registered at Fanime on Monday. X)

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

ewu

we can look you up with your info, easiest is probably your old badge number but our system is not fully implemented yet. We'll let you know when it is. Keep on checking our main page.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

XpHoBiaX

Cool ;) I am just happy I got to pre reg at Fanime this last year. I know the reciept is in a file somewhere. I will need that though, when I come to pick it up, right?

2010 cosplay...?

ewu

nope, the receipt is just that, a receipt of a transaction.

As usual you will print out an "electronic postcard" that you will bring to register your membership and collect your badge.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

XpHoBiaX

I've always just had to show my DL. O_o
I didn't know you had to print something out. @_@
I feel so dumb right now...

2010 cosplay...?

ewu

bringing your post card makes stuff happen a shitload faster...we don't need to look up your name and confirm information but rather just enter your badge number and and confirm your identity....so ya still gotta bring your ID
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

XpHoBiaX

It's always been fast for me. I just didn't know lol. X3 Gawd I feel like a dumby. Thanks though. ;)

2010 cosplay...?

potatofreek

What is the address for sending the check. I sent it to the one it gave me when I registered, but now when I look at my account, it says a different one.
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

ewu

there are one or two stickies on the main reg page....those would be a good place to go
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

narutofan17

Yeah I registered already. I'm # 122!!!! Woooooo!!!!!! I just hope that I don't end up getting all my cosplay stuff together last minute. =_=
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

heeroyuy135

I would be registered by now, but I'm waiting on the Press application to come out so that I can register through that outlet

Hakaru_chan

is it just me or does the registration for fanime next year seem to be increasing much faster than last year? i mean, we didn't start the prices at 45 on the website last year did we? also its already 50 dollars and its only november? i mean, I HOPE IT DOESN'T REACH 60. please... lol  :'(
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Sora

I just did a few minutes ago! (well, I paid anyway) Yay! :) Now to worry about con money and hotel...
"Don't give me any orders."

hikaru422

Quote from: BunofGovt on September 04, 2008, 11:57:52 PM
Just registered.  Darn, if I'd waited just a bit longer, I might have gotten #200.  Instead I'm #198.  One less thing to worry about.  Now to concentrate on new cosplay!   ;D

haha, i'm # 210

satanic_mechanic

i did, but i might not be able to go... i think i have a fight scheduled for that weekend.
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -HD Thoreau

sky-chan

I did, and earlier than usual, too! Since I didn't have any income, I usually got a registration for Christmas and then I would do odd jobs until the con for money. XD Looks like I'm still going to be  broke this year, though. Actually making a costume this time. :P

billgoku

I think I was number 149 or something when I registered a while back. Already saving up money and all, rents a pain, but it'll all work its way out in the end.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)