Blazblue at SVGL

Started by Nanashi, November 25, 2008, 10:51:35 PM

Nanashi

So, according to my sources, SVGL has recently come into ownership of a Blazblue machine. Anyone interested in playing a few matches sometime this week?
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

otakuapprentice

damnit, if i could only get there....
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Spiritsnare

This I can corroborate.

I haven't heard any word on price, however.
epic progressive

vox

lyricaldanichan

Finally.. but do they have SF4 in yet? :P

Mizuki

Blazblue is amazing. I got to play it beta at Evo. And no on Street Fighter 4, but who cares about it?

otakuapprentice

SF4 still looks interesting, but the character reactions are a little exaggerated, IMO. Any word on if they will get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Spiritsnare

Went yesterday, confirmed price: 2 points/50 cents (technically less if you pay for card points in bulk, of course).

Going tomorrow. :3
epic progressive

vox

Shinsengumi

I should try it out one of this days if I have a chance
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Nanashi

Hey, i'm gonna be there this morning. Look out for a guy with long hair and a beard. That's me.

Tsubasa

I've been there playing this game Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun.  If anyone saw the green Rachel player, that's me. :3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

JTchinoy

wow you guys sure crowded that machine on wednesday.  i was over at T6, but i noticed the huge crowd blocking the isle.  :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Tsubasa

We'll probably be like that again this Wednesday too.

If anyone's interested in playing or at least seeing this game in action, come for arcade mania Wednesday evening this week (or any week for that matter).  As far as I know, most of the BB players in NorCal for now are coming.  If anyone's familiar with the NorCal GG or MBAC scene, expect to see a lot of familiar faces.
-Tsubasa

JTchinoy

Why does it seem like 1 crowd plays all of the anime-like fighting games? :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mizuki

Quote from: JTchinoy on December 02, 2008, 09:14:24 AM
Why does it seem like 1 crowd plays all of the anime-like fighting games? :P

Why does it seem like 1 crowd plays all of the 3d fighting games?

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Nanashi

Quote from: Tsubasa on December 02, 2008, 07:39:51 AM
We'll probably be like that again this Wednesday too.

If anyone's interested in playing or at least seeing this game in action, come for arcade mania Wednesday evening this week (or any week for that matter).  As far as I know, most of the BB players in NorCal for now are coming.  If anyone's familiar with the NorCal GG or MBAC scene, expect to see a lot of familiar faces.

Also, if you actually want to get more than two games in, come on saturday mornings.

Mizuki

JTchinoy

Quote from: Mizuki on December 03, 2008, 10:51:12 PM
Quote from: JTchinoy on December 03, 2008, 12:58:16 AM
Because you're blind.

Same can be said about you too, lol.
Unlike you, my comment was a direct reply to the comment that all of the known GG and MBAC players would be there today.
So no, the same can't be said about me. lol.

Also, I thought you guys were going to crowd it again like last week.  :P was only like 1/2 the crowd today.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mizuki

Quote from: JTchinoy on December 04, 2008, 12:25:21 AM
Quote from: Mizuki on December 03, 2008, 10:51:12 PM
Quote from: JTchinoy on December 03, 2008, 12:58:16 AM
Because you're blind.

Same can be said about you too, lol.
Unlike you, my comment was a direct reply to the comment that all of the known GG and MBAC players would be there today.
So no, the same can't be said about me. lol.

Also, I thought you guys were going to crowd it again like last week.  :P was only like 1/2 the crowd today.

Oh, lol, okay. But uhm, I haven't played Blazblue since evo lol.

Tsubasa

Quote from: JTchinoy on December 04, 2008, 12:25:21 AMAlso, I thought you guys were going to crowd it again like last week.  :P was only like 1/2 the crowd today.

Surprised me too.  I expected more.  At least we saw a couple of GG players who haven't exactly been playing the game yet.

Since it was a smaller crowd though, we got more games in.  Too good!
-Tsubasa