One Piece '11 Gathering

Started by blkriku, October 26, 2010, 04:25:24 PM

blkriku

One Piece 2011 Gathering

Hey everyone, I decided to get this thread for our gathering started. One Piece is always a great gathering so let's make this one the best yet.

Day: Saturday
Time: 2:30

Throw down your wanted posters and declare who you shall be!

(c) = cosplay.com ppl

STRAWHATS:
(pre time-skip)
Monkey D. Luffy: Rette(Strong World)
Nami: somegirlkatie(Water 7), PsychicPsycho(Strong World)
Robin: squarebubblex

(post time-skip)
Monkey D. Luffy: Eliteslayer(c)
Sanji: DerangedGenius
Soul King Brook: blkriku

MARINES/WORLD GOVERNMENT/SHICHIBUKAI:

SHICHIBUKA
Boa: Iroha(c) Dare9179
Doflamingo: Ichnob(c)
Blackbeard: Passbyguy(c)
Kuma: Fmm131(c)
Jinbei:Spyro(c)
Crocodile: Hanshi(c)
Mihawk: Kaizoku-Syn(c)
Buggy: Jin (Maybe, if what we all think will happen happens)(c)

BAROQUE WORKS:
Miss Valentine: Shichikou(c)
Miss All Sunday: Shichikou's friend(c)
Mr. 2: Shichikou's friend(c)
Mr. 3: Shichikou's friend(c)
Miss Goldenweek: Shichikou's friend(c)
Miss Doublefinger: Shichikou's friend(c)
Miss Father's Day: Shichikou's friend(c)

SUPERNOVA:

OTHER PIRATES:
Ace: luffy77
Shanks: Stabbityblkmage(Strong World)

UNDECIDED/ UNCONFIRMED
junkeemunky(c)
Seven(c)

Other One Piece Related Events

Any other events, meet ups, photo shoots, Day-0, etc. Offer it up so we can all know about it.

*Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.*

blkriku

Hope you all had a good thanksgiving, I know it's early but start thinking about day, times, and location for the gathering

blkriku

somegirlkatie

Fwee~
Don't forget to put me as Nami from Water 7 Arc on the Fanime forums too!
I hope you had a lovely christmas!

blkriku

Done and done somegirlkatie. Thanks for reminding me

blkriku

List has been updated again. Not that much to change but now we are having a Shichikou bringing a Baroque Works group and Kaizoku-Syn bringing his group (still undecided)

DerangedGenius

I'll be coming as post-time skip Sanji.   ;D

Eliteslayer

That reminds me, I got the shirt for my post-time skip Luffy, as well as some better shorts! Now all I have to do is add the buttons to the shirt, fluffy things to the shorts, and get some scar makeup. Anyone got any suggestions I can use for the huge scar on his chest?
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

somegirlkatie

Yay! Another Luffy and a Sanji! (:

squarebubblex

Count me in to be some form of Nico Robin ^^

blkriku

Ok, everything is up to date. We got teo big groups coming in from the cosplay.com site. Hope everyone is getting ready

luffy77

You can count me in.  I'm going to be cosplaying as Ace.  On cosplay.com my user name is toddx77

artisticpsyco

Any idea what day/time this might be at yet?

somegirlkatie

PsychicPsycho

I might be there as a Strongworld Nami, but it depends on date/time...

Rette

I'll be bringing back my Strong World Luffy from last year. ^_^

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

PsychicPsycho

I'll technically be a Strong World Nami, but not the one in the dress. But yes, Strong World Nami. ^^;

Stabbityblkmage

Strong World Shanks. And yes there is such a thing, he gets his sword too in the DS game so I'll bring that as well even though I can only use 1 arm....

http://www.xl-shop.com/xlshop/product_images/BAN/SH-SHANKS-STRONG-WORLD-VER1.jpg

Dare9179

I would be Boa hancock too!...if there more than one Boa then there going to be a beauty fight with lots of bending. ;D name earth for fanime id.

blkriku

I apologize for not being on lately, had a lot of things to deal with but I am requesting Sat at 2:30 in front of the fountains on the Marriott side. I will add the information once it has been confirmed. I will also add everyone else to the list once that happens so I can do it all in one go