Fanime 2012 Roommate thread

Started by ewu, June 01, 2011, 02:40:36 PM

RyuHayabusa

@Smurfqueen: would you be willing to take me, a girl-friend of mine and her little brother in? PM me if its ok with you :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

curiousromance

Looking for a room.

Hey my name is Zoe, I'm twenty, and I am looking for someone to room with for Fanime this year.  I've gone to Sacanime a few times but have never been to Fanime before so I am very excited.  I am a gamer geek, along with a lot of anime (not really into everything anime, just love the anime I love), I like Poke'mon, I go to Renaissance Festivals, and other conventions.  I'm a very well rounded geek XD 

I'm fine rooming with both boys and girls, I don't mind either way.  Looking to also make friends from this experience, so I don't mind roomming with many people (as long as I get some sleepies).  Willing to help pay for my share of the room as a roommate, but I don't want to have to pay more then my share. 

That's about it..  Thanks (:  Hopefully I find someone.

Kamallie

jhi

gohobattodo

DELETED

koji

Roommates Wanted:

+ Introduction: 1st: 22 Male, De Anza College student; 2nd 23 Male, Mission College student

+ Hotel Information: Hilton. Check in Saturday check out Monday.

+ Costs: $100 per person

+ Requirements: 18 minimum, preferably 21+

+ Contact: [email protected] also

+ Miscellaneous: Verifiable ID required. Room is king size bed w/ guaranteed rollaway.

demon1384

Need a room:
+ Introduction: My name is Damon Yee and I am a brony. I anm a 19 year old male and this is my first fanime.
+ Hotel Information: I would like to stay all the days and as long as the price is under $100 I will be okay.
+ Requirements: no restrictions on my part I'll take anything at this point
+ Contact: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nomad.damien gmail:[email protected]
+ Miscellaneous: I am more then willing to sleep on the floor.

MinhNiStah

Roommate Wanted : for Sunday night only!
   +Introduction: My name is Minh, 26 yrs, male. This is my second at Fanime. I am cosplay Code Geass, Bleach and victorian fashion.
   +Hotel Information: Marriott with double bed.
   +Cost: Cause all my friends checking out on Sunday morning so there need someone to fill in help me spilt the room cost. 30-40$/per and noone sleep on the floor unless you are insist. You can check in room on Sunday and out on Monday morning.
   +Misc/Requirements: Since it going to be the last day, enjoy your stay at cons, pay respect to others.
   +Contact: in forum mail box, [email protected] or FB:minhnistah

sp408

sushisoap

Roommates Wanted!!!!:

+ Introduction:
Hi all! My girlfriend and I (both girls, 20 and 21) are coming down to Fanime from lovely Oregon! We had been coming with two others, but they dropped out on us a couple weeks ago, and we have a two bed room at the Fairmont. :/ Too much for just the two of us, so we're looking for some chill roommates. We both don't smoke and won't be drinking at the con, and we're very relaxed.

+ Hotel Information:

Hotel: Fairmont
Days: Friday - Monday morning (3 nights)

+ Costs:
For these three days, the room costs exactly $393 and some cents.
For three people, that would be 130 dollars a person.
For four people (preferred), that would be around $98

+ Requirements:

- We'd prefer if we had all females in the room, but we'll settle for guys if we can converse a bit and such.
- 17+ please :)
- No smoking or drinking in the room. We're all here to have a good time, and it can happen WITHOUT alcohol or questionable substances.
- Respect other peoples' stuff, body, food, etc. Paws off others' luggage/stuff! This includes no sexual harassment, no gettin jiggy with it in the room. You can bet we'll be respecting these rules as well. :)
- Please don't bring any friends/people who aren't staying in the hotel room into the room unless we're there, and get the ok first! My girlfriend had surgery right before she went to her last con, and someone stole her pain medication. :( It's just a respect thing. I mean, I know your friends are probably trustworthy, but especially if you've JUST met them at con, don't bring them up please!!
- Be respectful of other people in the room, especially if they're sleeping. Con can go late into the night, so the precious few hours of sleep we do get are, well.. precious.
These are all pretty much a given!! Be nice to us, and we'll be nice to you! :D

+ Contact:
- PM me on here!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hasugami (I may not add you immediately, but message me ^^)
- dA: sushisoap.deviantart.com
- And if you room with us my gf and I will give you our phone numbers to text, call, etc.

+ Miscellaneous:
We're cosplayers, but we don't have too much stuff and we keep it to ourselves, we're fairly tidy.
I'll probably end up treating us to pizza or chinese at least one night, so free food!
Umm... yuuup. See you at Fanime!

JessicaG

GIVING UP A ROOM

I don't know how strict the cancellation date on this nonsense is, and I'm going to try to cancel it without getting a fee charged, but if I can transfer the room to someone else, that would be much better.

Wyndham San Jose, thursday-sunday, $89/night. if you can take it off my hands, you can make whatever modifications you need before 5/9. Its a double bed room, nonsmoking, and the hotel is 2.5 miles away from the convention center. It sounds like Fanime will be having shuttles this year, so distance shouldn't be a problem (I honestly don't know though, thats what i heard). I live in the bay area and I decided I'd just drive, so I really don't need this anymore. Please contact me here on PM, through email (thehattress at gmail dot com), or on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=604508014

Thanks!  :-[

Oscyllation

I know I am late, but I am just hoping to find a room that may have a spot for one more. But anyways..

Intro:
My name is Brandon. I am 20 and male. I don't smoke but don't mind it, and pretty much don't really ask for much except a place to sleep. I am fairly quiet, but nice and friendly. ^- ^ I try to be as respectful as I can and will live under any rules that are within reason. This will be my first Fanime, though I have been to a few Sac Anime cons.

Hotel:
Just looking for something cheep, I should be able to get around. I would like to stay Fri-Mon, but one day or so on either side shouldn't be a problem.

PMs or my Facebook or my Google +. Whichever works is fine.

Thank you so much to anyone who can help. > -<'' I hate being late, but yeah. x:

USSRdog

Hotel
San Jose Fairmont

What you need to know:
Be staying at San Jose Fairmont from Day 0-Monday. I'll be driving from Los Angeles so hopefully I'll be in the area by 4pm.

Roommates Wanted: Two(2)
Name's Spike, I'm 24 year old female in Los Angeles. I smoke only hookah and drink socially. Currently we have 3 other roomies,( 2 guys and 1 girl). I would put my facebook but it's on complete private settings so my e-mail is [email protected] and AIM is SpikeCBbebop.
Staying at San Jose Fairmont from Day 0(Thursday May 24th) to the last day of the convention (Monday 28th). If we can get 2 more people(6 total) it will be $67 per person for the entire stay. I don't have many rules, I'm a pretty laid back person. Just say that you don't mind there's a change of you sleeping on the floor. Be 18 years or older. There will be drinking in the room which you are welcome to join in, we will have regular drinks as well and some snacks. Feel free to contact with any questions.
It's easy enough to be pleasant, when life hums a long like a song. But the man worth while, is the man who can smile, when everything goes dead wrong.

seiji

Need a room!

+ Introduction: Hi there! I'm a 22 y/o male from southern California who needs a place to stay for Fanime. I've been to several cons throughout California since 2007 and I'm a cosplayer  ;D I don't drink or smoke, but wouldn't mind if you did.

+ Hotel Information: I'll be flying in to San Jose around 1pm on Friday and leaving late Monday afternoon. So I'd be staying 3 nights (Fri-Mon). As for the hotel, either the Hilton, Marriot, or Fairmont, please!

+ Requirements: Male or female room is fine with me. However, I'd prefer a room that wasn't room stuffed.  :P 4 roomies max (including myself), but I'd be willing to pay up to $120 for a spot. Also, I'm more than willing to sleep on the floor.

+ Contact: PM me here, or email me at [email protected]

+ Miscellaneous: Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Toves

Looking for two roommates

Where: The Fairmont. I've a got a two bed room so everyone should at least have a spot on a bed if you don't mind sharing..

Price:$120 per person.

WhenThursday night through Sunday night.

This won't be an overstuffed room I was in an overstuffed room last year and it was rather uncomfortable, not to say that I didn't like my roommates I did it's just yeah. I would prefer girls as I am a girl but I won't say no if you're a guy. Just no smoking or drinking in the room. Don't care if you do it just don't do it in the room. Also 18+ please.

About me: I'm a 21 year old female. This is my third fanime. I'm pretty a relaxed person and if you enjoy puns as much as I do we'll get along fine.
email me at [email protected] I check it fairly often.

MelonFlavored

Quote from: MelonFlavored on April 29, 2012, 10:48:35 PM
Roommates Wanted:
+ Introduction: Hey there! My name is Marty Juco and I'm a college student at DVC looking for some roommates. My friend Cristian and I are sad to say our other two roommates dropped for various reasons so we're here looking for others to join in our room. We're both 19 year old college students and Fanime veterans. We're planning on doing some light cosplay, just in case you'd like to know.

+ Hotel Information:We currently have a room at the Fairmont San Jose. It is a double bedded room. We're gonna be checking in on Friday morning, and checking out Monday morning, so it'll be a three night stay.

+ Costs: We're looking to add 2-3 people into the room. At 4 people, it'll come out to about $100 for the weekend. If we get five, it'll go down to $80. I'd prefer if you'd pay cash at Friday morning before paying the hotel.

+ Requirements: Any gender and age is welcome. Please no smoking in the room or the hotel. Light drinking is permitted, but keep it in order, ok? Please respect others property, no getting into each others baggage and whatnot. I know the con is all night, but sleeping is appreciated. If you're coming in after 2 AM, respect others sleeping please. Respecting each other is the most important thing. :D

+ Contact: If you'd like instant contact, please use my cell phone: 925-354-9560. You can also send a friend request to my Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1578413261 Friend and message me and I'll respond ASAP. I'd love to chat a bit as well, if we're planning on sticking with each other the whole weekend.

+ Miscellaneous: If you have any bulky cosplays, the closet is yours. My friend and I don't need it, so its first come first serve. I'm planning on bringing an XBox, some controllers, and fightsticks. While we may not get to play, with Fanime being there and all, I think it'd be nice to have in the room. Feel free to bring games and extra controllers. If you happen to be in the Bay Area, I'd be willing to carpool as well. I'm also planning on bring some snacks and drinks for the weekend. You are welcome to it. I hope to hear from you guys soon. :D
Still looking for one person to join

furufeisu

Need a room:
+ Introduction: My name is Mina. I'm looking for a room, since it might just be me going I can't afford a Hotel all by myself. I'm going to Fanime to see Chiba of Sendai Kamotsu. So if anyone else seeing him needs a room, LET ME KNOW~ you can just pm me here to contact me or e-mail me at [email protected]
+ Hotel Information: I'm pretty much open for anything and I'd be staying possibly from the night of the 24th or morning of the 25 to the 28th or 29th,
+ Requirements: No restrictions. I smoke, but I always smoke outside and try to be considerate of everyone else around me.
+ Contact: here, or e-mail [email protected]
+ Miscellaneous: I don't know anyone from the area, so it'd be nice if someone would like to share a room with me who are willing to get to know me and hang out. T___T

LordHarry

Need roommate(s)
I am primarily going for Clockwork Alchemy and have a room at the Doubletree.

I belong to the Sacramento Steampunk Society. I'm chronologically "old" but not old mentally.

It doesn't matter whether you are male or female, old or young. But I don't want to be in a party room. The room is not-smoking and I want non-smoking roommates.

There are two queen beds. I am booked for Thursday through Sunday nights.

PM me if interested.

I have a Facebook page under Harry Mossman but the timeline thing got it messed up so you may not see recent stuff.

moonlit

Hi, my name is Matthew and I'm looking for a room. I'm a graduating senior and will take part in the convention on Saturday evening after my graduation party. I've been coming to Fanime for three years now and I really don't venture farther than the gaming room except for the odd glimpse of sunlight but I'm down for whatever.
My only requirement is non-smoking.
You can email me at fastturtle10[at]yahoo[.]com

Konekogami

EJAY420

Quote from: EJAY420 on April 28, 2012, 02:24:38 AM
Hotel Name:    The Fairmont San Jose

Hotel Address:    170 South Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113

Arrival Date:    Friday, 5/25/2012

Departure Date:    Monday, 5/28/2012

# of Nights:    3

ONE BEDROOM KING BEDDED SUITE

______  MY NAME IS EJ. 33 YEAR OLD FANIME VETERAN. IM FROM HAYWARD. BORN AND RAISED. PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST. HAVE HAD  SUITES IN THE PAST AND ITS A BLAST TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS.

$100/person for the whole weekend. Fanime Friday-Fanime Monday. YOU WILL GET A ROOM KEYCARD.

I AM  LOOKING FOR SOME ROOMATES TO SPLIT THE COST. ITS ALREADY OVER $700. I DONT MIND PAYING HALF OF IT.

PLEASE BE OVER 18. NO FKING KIDS!

I WILL BE SMOKING N SOME LITE DRINKING. IF YOU GET OFFENDED BY THIS SHIT, THEN THIS POST IS NOT 4 U.  

ADULTS PLEASE. BE CLEAN, RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS, DON'T TAKE SHIT THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOUR ASS  AND PLEASE BATHE.  FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR GOD, PLEASE NO FAN BOY STANK.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/EJAY420

AIM: SHOUNENBATEJ

OR JUST PM ME.

Still looking for new roomies. Suite is pretty big!
Most Impressive.