Haha, fun date today

Started by DemonLordZabuza, June 13, 2008, 10:07:55 AM

soakrates`

Tim Russert died of a heart attack today, which definitely sucks, as he was one of the better TV journalists around.

Chun

Spiritsnare's car is ominous.

Truefax.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Sunara Ishi

And the skies yesterday will make this day go down as one of the pretty creepy Friday the 13ths.

Someone mentioned the moon was red. Was there vampires? XD;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on June 14, 2008, 08:29:18 AM
And the skies yesterday will make this day go down as one of the pretty creepy Friday the 13ths.

I saw the moon being red coming out of work. I was like wth? is there a lunar eclipse? But nope. it's all the smoke particles in the air that created that red moon. I took a picture of it, but since my lens is crappy, the moon looks like a bright red dot lol.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Jerry

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 14, 2008, 11:01:36 AM

I saw the moon being red coming out of work. I was like wth? is there a lunar eclipse? But nope. it's all the smoke particles in the air that created that red moon. I took a picture of it, but since my lens is crappy, the moon looks like a bright red dot lol.

Yeah I saw it with some friends and they took pics too. it was like the sky was burning, end of world, zombies. you know the usual deal.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Barnes

The sky made me think that my area was under attack. 0_o
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Shinsengumi

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 14, 2008, 11:01:36 AM

I was watching the sky on my window when I was playing a game at my room. I ran out of film on my camera so I couldn't take a picture.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

You bet ur ass there was! I had one hell of a night!

I was outside because it was cool outside. I was like "YES! No sun out right now, w00t!"