1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: ToshiX on January 22, 2009, 06:10:10 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 22, 2009, 12:59:51 AM
look I cosplay Grimmjow now 8D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Sakura-Kaiba25/Cosplay%20Progress/GRIMMJAW.jpg

haha XD I just finished up my Arrancar! Renji mask a while ago, but I have a quite a bit of model magic left over. So I decided to make a bunch of Arrancar skull pieces with the rest XD Grimmjow was the first done, probably going to make Noitora's and maybe Ilforte if I can find a good ref for it.

I can see one fanime Yukairi will have like every arrancar outfit and will be in and out of outfits every 10 minutes or so lol

hahaha XD well maybe not every Arrancar outfit, but the ones I have planned (including ones I've finished) are: Ulquiorra, Arrancar!Renji, Noitora, Findor(normal & release), Ilforte, Halibel, maybe Luppi...I think thats it XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

I could see Yukari carrying around a giant sack of costumes and one of those changing walls to set up every half hour to change costumes lol

ToshiX

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 22, 2009, 06:28:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Sakura-Kaiba25/Cosplay%20Progress/GRIMMJAW.jpg

haha XD I just finished up my Arrancar! Renji mask a while ago, but I have a quite a bit of model magic left over. So I decided to make a bunch of Arrancar skull pieces with the rest XD Grimmjow was the first done, probably going to make Noitora's and maybe Ilforte if I can find a good ref for it.

I can see one fanime Yukairi will have like every arrancar outfit and will be in and out of outfits every 10 minutes or so lol

hahaha XD well maybe not every Arrancar outfit, but the ones I have planned (including ones I've finished) are: Ulquiorra, Arrancar!Renji, Noitora, Findor, Ilforte (normal & release), Halibel, maybe Luppi...I think thats it XD

lol still
@wren no wall its like a circular shower curtain like the one they used for the karate kid XP
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

WrentheFaceless

Or she'll have a friend cosplaying as a changing room haha

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 22, 2009, 07:18:40 PM
Or she'll have a friend cosplaying as a changing room haha

Now that would be hilarious.

@ Yuakri

Goodness. O.O
That's a heck of a lot of Arrancar. You could be your own fighting army-team. XDDD

@ Fanime_lo-ve

XP
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

waffle-lover26

Hmm...
Another travel back to my demented mind (remember the drunk Noitra?)...
"ARRANCAR YUKARI COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!! Just let me change into my Halible cosplay first,"
Five minutes later...
"OK Arrancar Yukari is ready to confront the villans!"
"they already left..."
End screwed up train of thought...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 22, 2009, 06:28:41 PM

hahaha XD well maybe not every Arrancar outfit, but the ones I have planned (including ones I've finished) are: Ulquiorra, Arrancar!Renji, Noitora, Findor, Ilforte (normal & release), Halibel, maybe Luppi...I think thats it XD

Learn the art of quick change XD A cosplay quick change show would be epic

WrentheFaceless

Sounds like a contest "Cosplay marathon!: be photographed in the most different costumes in 1 day!"

BSaphire

Yukari:
I know you posted your Bleach info, however I need you to go to the first post of the gatherings thread and read the info. It should be easy to follow, but pm me if you have any questions.

Hugs to all
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Natsumi

Maybe Yukari will force Ishida to help her make those quick changes.  Hahahahaha.

ToshiX

LOL that be hilarious to watch while Ishida pushes his glasses up for approval XP

19 pages for the new chapter XD
was bummed after reading ><
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: BSaphire on January 22, 2009, 08:36:52 PM
Yukari:
I know you posted your Bleach info, however I need you to go to the first post of the gatherings thread and read the info. It should be easy to follow, but pm me if you have any questions.

Hugs to all
B

I'm already on it and got my info sent to you =D thanks for the heads up.
BTW the everyone make sure to check out the first post, there is important information there that everyone needs to look at.

as for me and my multiple Arrancar costumes: haha XD yeah I don't know what I'm going to do. Some costumes might up only coming out as photoshoot costumes or something (my Slifer is definitely going to be one of those).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 23, 2009, 12:15:10 AM
Yukari:

Hugs to all
B

BTW the everyone make sure to check out the first post, there is important information there that everyone needs to look at.

as for me and my multiple Arrancar costumes: haha XD yeah I don't know what I'm going to do. Some costumes might up only coming out as photoshoot costumes or something (my Slifer is definitely going to be one of those).

Can you believe the Cosplay Gatherings are becoming so Official now? XDD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Yukari Kaiba

I know! I was looking at what I needed to send to Saphire (they want my REAL NAME! zomg everyone knows me as Yukari though XD ).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Natsumi

I just read the new Bleach chapter..........the hellz????  *palm to forehead*

And, it's only January, but I'm already getting excited for the gathering.  O_o  All this talk of the gathering becoming "officialized" is like yummy pudding.

WrentheFaceless

What? No one said they were going to take pictures there.  Im outa here...hehe.  Official, that sounds fun.

And the last page of this weeks chapter LOL.  I can picture him painted red with a word bubble next to him going "OH YEAAA!!!" after busting through the wall.

BSaphire

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 23, 2009, 12:22:25 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 23, 2009, 12:15:10 AM
Yukari:

Hugs to all
B

Can you believe the Cosplay Gatherings are becoming so Official now? XDD
I know  I KNOW!*LOL :P

QuoteI know! I was looking at what I needed to send to Saphire (they want my REAL NAME! zomg everyone knows me as Yukari though XD ).
Don't worry... your real name is for my list... your real identity is SAFE!  :P

It's all about recognition. I see so many cospeeps putting time, money, effort into cosplay, gatherings and making sure other peeps are having fun that I had to speak up! ^^) Fanime powers that be are some really cool people and though they are busy doing their different jobs they do see us cospeeps. They are doing something that I haven't seen another con do... acknowledge and recognition of the cospeeps by more than just the masquerade! It has become really official and hopefully other large cons will step up and take notice of their cosplaying attendees too! ^^)

In 2005 there were only 27 gatherings, but last year had 66 and that is a big jump. Some other things have happened along the way with that growth and I just wanted all the cospeeps to feel appreciated.

Luv to all
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: BSaphire on January 23, 2009, 08:40:01 AM
It's all about recognition. I see so many cospeeps putting time, money, effort into cosplay, gatherings and making sure other peeps are having fun that I had to speak up! ^^) Fanime powers that be are some really cool people and though they are busy doing their different jobs they do see us cospeeps. They are doing something that I haven't seen another con do... acknowledge and recognition of the cospeeps by more than just the masquerade! It has become really official and hopefully other large cons will step up and take notice of their cosplaying attendees too! ^^)

In 2005 there were only 27 gatherings, but last year had 66 and that is a big jump. Some other things have happened along the way with that growth and I just wanted all the cospeeps to feel appreciated.

Luv to all

Exactly my point. I can't recall any con doing something like this before. And thank you very much for bringing it forward to such a point!!

I've got to say, my luv for Fanime just grows year after year.  :D

Cosplay 2010

Yukari Kaiba

@Saphire  - oh wow so thats why. well thats pretty darn cool if I do say so myself =D thats awesome to know that Fanime is going to be recognizing the gathering organizers =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

waffle-lover26

Is it just me or was Ulquiorra drawn differently this chapter. Something seems... off...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*