didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 03, 2009, 07:28:22 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 03, 2009, 07:46:16 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 03, 2009, 12:21:15 AM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 03, 2009, 12:15:43 AM
Nuuuu.. you have to like another interesting Yaoi couple then?? don't you???

from Bleach specifically or somewhere else?

hmmm.... Just let me know your top five from different anime series. I'm actually quite curious now. :]

lol ok, I'll leave out Bleach because for sure a bunch of them would take up spots XD so my faves from series other than Bleach are:
-Lockon/Setsuna (Gundam 00) *love this one even more so after last night's episodes...Lockon T_T...*
-Hikaru/Kaoru (Ouran High School Host Club)
-Kamina/Garlock Simon (Gurren Lagann)
-Lavi/Allen (D. Grayman)
-Zack/Cloud (FFVII)

so yeah there they are  ;D lol
And back we go to yaoi. I agree with the LaviAllen pairing, don't mind KandaLavi either.

MidnightRosebud

Alrighty, there's a lot here, so in order:

@ Wren

I dunno. Just off I suppose. But it'll shake itself away.

You know, I'm strangely finding out that there are MANY more people into yaoi than yuri. I orginally thought it'd be 50/50.

@ Jangular

You and Druix should count yourselves fairly lucky after what I've been hearing.

Swing Back the Pendulum Shunsui, huh? Curious to see how that kimono top comes out. XD

@ ToshiX

You lost me a bit on the end of your scentence there.

@ Wren

Yeah~ Don't know what's going through your head there, but keep it there. Please. For all of our sakes, including yours.

@ chaosbark

Hasn't seemed to stop him yet. >___>

@ Yukari

O_O Interesting. Especially since I don't know know 3/5 of the people you're even talking about. >__<;;

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yukari Kaiba

@chaos - yeah im a Kanda/Lavi fan too ^^ but Lavi/Allen is my favorite, so darn cute X3 lol

@Midnight - well I highly encourage you to look up the series you aren't familiar with and watch them  ;D which ones don't you know?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

@Midnight: Actually there wasnt anything going through my head about it because if I thought about it then I would have posted something and got in trouble =p

@Yukari: Dont you dare ruin Gundam 00 with your yaoiness...ick.  Besides Lockon has a thing for Feldt ;p

Yukari Kaiba

@Wren - I'll pair together whoever I darn well please  :P. I also like Lockon/Feldt too ^^

Last night's episodes on SciFi made me extremely sad...all my favorite characters always tend to get killed off (first Kamina and now Stratos T_T...)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

Lockon's my favorite character too =p.  So yea I was pissed when they killed him off too.  But...haha well that'll just have to wait till you start season 2.

Yukari Kaiba

....are you hinting at that theres some slim chance he's still alive? *glimmer of hope*
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 03, 2009, 08:22:45 PM
....are you hinting at that theres some slim chance he's still alive? *glimmer of hope*

Haha something like that, but not quite

Yukari Kaiba

8D *glimmer of hope brightens*
but the "not quite" part worries me XD;
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

Haha well I dont want to ruin anything but dont worry theres a green gundam with a rifle in season 2.

MidnightRosebud

@ Yukari

Couldn't get into Gundam 00, and I've never even heard of Gurren Laggen before. Heard of D. Grayman, but never watched/read that series yet. As for FFVII, I've only watched Advent Children. ^___^;;

@ Wren

Smart. Very smart. Learn quickly, you are.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Yukari Kaiba

@Wren - hell if theres any chance he's still alive, I'm all for it *is now eagerly awaiting season 2*

@midnight - omg you should watch Gurren Lagann, its an awesome show. D. Grayman is pretty good too. As for Zack, he was in AC for a moment (in Cloud's memory flashbacks, the guy with the black spikey hair . is also seen at the end with Aeris).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

@Midnight: =/ So mean

@Yukari: Yay for Gurren Lagann

MidnightRosebud

@ Yukari

That was such a sad part of the movie. T.T

@ Wren

Yeah, yeah. I'm a horrible person and should just go and seclude myself in a dark cave for the rest of my life. >_>

Cosplay 2010

WrentheFaceless

@Midnight: Hey now I didnt say that, I know I have it coming most of the time lol.  Besides I dont know what I would do myself if you were locked in a cave, who would i bug? X.x

ToshiX

@Midnight lol nvm then
but Gurren Lagann is quite awesome and one of the silliest anime I seen.
D. Gray-Man is great a must watch/read but anime is like ended or hiatus so is the manga
Gundam 00 seems you had to watch the first 10 episode to know wth was going on hahaha but it was pretty good after season 2 was alright too, but one of the least favorite of the gundam series for me

This weeks filler is silly XD but next week T.B.T.P yata
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

WrentheFaceless

Blarg the day I feel like downloading Soul Eater is the day Funimation decides to kill all the torrent sites .

sael

Quote from: ToshiX on February 03, 2009, 09:35:11 PM
D. Gray-Man is great a must watch/read but anime is like ended or hiatus so is the manga
Third time I've tried to post...

The mangaka hurt her wrist badly so D. Gray-Man was put on hiatus - it's suppose to be back in April, though. So, now would be a good time to read/catch up on that series.

MidnightRosebud

@ Wren

Aww~ You do care. XDDD
You could bug Fanime_lo-ve. It'd make my day. XP

@ ToshiX

None of this "nevermind" nonsense. I can't stand it when people say that. Please explain. >_<

Sweeeeet~ Can't wait for it! 8D
-does a happy dance-

Cosplay 2010

WrentheFaceless

@Midnight: Shes not dressing up as Nanao or lisa though, so it wouldnt be as fun lol.

Its weird how popular a cosplay Yoko is considering its just a bikini top and booty shorts.