49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

MidnightRosebud

100 pages! YAY! \^o^/

-happy dance-

-----
EDIT:

The 2000th replier and the one who knocks it into 101 pages. XDDD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on February 04, 2009, 01:45:27 AM
100 pages! YAY! \^o^/

-happy dance-

-----
EDIT:

The 2000th replier and the one who knocks it into 101 pages. XDDD

dances with you. <3 Its just like the RAVE.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

WrentheFaceless

Wow 100+ pages.  Go us. 

@Kitty: You're right! Nel's outfit does look like the stay puft marshmallow man.  Holy crap

Yuu

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on February 04, 2009, 12:03:24 AM
I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up with this thread with my crazy schedule

*_* I wanna see me sum cute bloody little Gin >3

Yea, I've given up trying. It really doesnt help that I only have internet access at school.
And this is EXACTLY what the computer lab is for BTW.

Mini-Gin is adorable. Kinda reminds me of a muippet somehow..huh.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 03, 2009, 11:02:07 PM
They just might be.  But then again there may be girls who like the character and actually want to cosplay her because of that

( Im dbl posting this cuz Im gonna be late for clas.. Its your own fault for posting so much >P  )

Thats the problem with popular characters. *Sigh*
This is why Im not going as Kanda anymore. I absolutley love that character because of the whole diffiant "piss off Im immortal" kinda thing.
Now every fangirl and their mother is cosplaying as him because "OMG hes soo HAWT"

On that note, It makes me infanatly happy that DGM may come back. ..and equally sad to know that it will be liscened. Now there will be THAT many more fangirls. I hope they kill each other >_<

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on February 04, 2009, 12:51:21 AM
Quote from: raenef on February 04, 2009, 12:49:18 AM
lol, there is no holes in teh sky

unless....are the arrancar gonna watch me change? o.O

^____^ i'll help you change at the price of a few fan-service pictures >3

hahaha XD yeah bring a cookie and me and raenef can pull a Hikaru/Kaoru moment off of that XD

Quote from: Black Kawaii KittyOh I'm tempted to bring out some random version of Neliel now XD*swore off ever redoing the marshmellow jacket ever again-_-;*
you should! =D we were such an awesome couple at ALA, imagine what it'd be like at Fanime XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

If its two girls cosplaying as male characters making out, is it yuri or yaoi?

fanime_lo-ve

@Yukari- I'm lovin that gif with Hikaru + cookie
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yukari Kaiba

@wren - you know, I've never really been able to figure that out either. Like I've done a picture before with my friend who was Shuuhei when I was Renji (totally tame, just to let people know) and people still considered it a yaoi-esque shot.

@fanime - its one of my favorite scenes from the anime X3 lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

I guess since you're really considered to be that character instead of just someone dressing up as that person when you cosplay it could be yaoi-ish.  But then again its 2 girls.  Eh,my brain hurts now

But at least after reading all the Soul Eater chapters last night that are out  I know who I want to cosplay as from that series.

sael

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 04, 2009, 09:10:24 AM
If its two girls cosplaying as male characters making out, is it yuri or yaoi?
It is both and neither? Does it matter?

@Yuu - Yay for random side characters/flashback versions and whatnot!

@Yukari - I'll likely have cookies left over from my sugar tea party on Saturday. I'll bring you and raenef a few - several fanservice photos xD. I'll bring enough that some other people can do cookie photos too. (Can't promise that there will be enough for everyone, though)

WrentheFaceless

@Chaos: It doesnt, just curious as to what people would think it was lol

Yukari Kaiba

lol yay for fanservice XD
oh now i remembered what I was going to post earlier 8D
ok so I have come up with the photo groups for the main shoot at the fountains and a few for the park shoot. Can be modified as needed if theres a group I'm leaving out:
At The Fountains
-Captains
-Lieutenants
-Arrancar (includes HM Aizen,Gin,Tousen, and Orihime)
-Vizard (both regular and TBTP)
-Urahara Shoten (includes Urahara, Yoruichi, Tessai, Ginta, Ururu, & mod souls)
-Real World (includes school uniform versions, artbook versions, Quincy, Don Kanoji)
-and then one massive group Bwahaha pic XD

At The Park
-Divisions 1-13
-scene reinactments
-fan requests

thats all I've come up with at the moment. Will adjust the list if theres suggestions when I get back from work.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

raenef

@ wren I think it's both...but then does it mean you like yaoi if you like two girls cosplaying as guys making out? That is the real question.

@ Yuu if I do mini gin I'm gonna have to throw on blood super quick!

@yukari yay cookie shot! And lols at your makeout shot with Shuuhei XD
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

WrentheFaceless

@Yukari: Shoots look good.

@Raenef: Eh theyd look like guys so I still probably wouldn't like it

fanime_lo-ve

@Yukari-If I'm going as a captain version of Yoruichi this time around... where do I stand in the photo shoot?? :3

{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 04, 2009, 11:13:44 AM
@Yukari-If I'm going as a captain version of Yoruichi this time around... where do I stand in the photo shoot?? :3

If i'm not mistaken then you'd be in the TBTP group =3 Though I'd say popping into the captains group is fine too. I think that's how we had it at ALA lol.

Yuu

Quote from: raenef on February 04, 2009, 11:06:01 AM
@ wren I think it's both...but then does it mean you like yaoi if you like two girls cosplaying as guys making out? That is the real question.

Too bad. Every other convetion I go to I HAVE to cosplay as Renji and I always cover myself with fake blood. Its delicious and people keep licking me (..if that isnt fan service I dunno what is) but since I will only be mini Byakun I will not have any  blood with me.

On the same note, I do so love my fan servicey-ness and yes Byakun is adorably rageful buuut we dont know how old he actually is and shota aint my thing. But there is no saying that we cant get pictures of us commiting shenanghins. In fact..we must.

Yukari, I second Captain Cat wenchs question. or we could just mutany and invade all photos  

" That mean cat lady made me do it! She said that if I didnt she would hire some obnoxious pink haired girl to make my future-life hell!"

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 04, 2009, 11:13:44 AM

See thats why im bringing 2 kimonos, his current one and his turn back one haha

raenef

Quote from: Yuu on February 04, 2009, 11:46:39 AM
Quote from: raenef on February 04, 2009, 11:06:01 AM

Too bad. Every other convetion I go to I HAVE to cosplay as Renji and I always cover myself with fake blood. Its delicious and people keep licking me (..if that isnt fan service I dunno what is) but since I will only be mini Byakun I will not have any  blood with me.

On the same note, I do so love my fan servicey-ness and yes Byakun is adorably rageful buuut we dont know how old he actually is and shota aint my thing. But there is no saying that we cant get pictures of us commiting shenanghins. In fact..we must.

Yukari, I second Captain Cat wenchs question. or we could just mutany and invade all photos  

" That mean cat lady made me do it! She said that if I didnt she would hire some obnoxious pink haired girl to make my future-life hell!"

lol. What type of fake blood do you use that you got people licking you? o.O

Yea, no shota pws, yuckies
I heart the idea of shenanghins tho XD, mess with the other TBTP people. Man now I gotta do both Tesla and tiny gin lol
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)