1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Jangular on February 05, 2009, 04:13:30 PM
Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 05, 2009, 10:38:41 AM
At least the amagi arc was somewhat interesting

the Amagai arc was definitely more interesting, but I think part of that might be because Shunsui got a little more air time than usual, I know that made me enjoy it more

I feel like I'm missing something here....???

@ Wren

Yeeahhh~ I kind of...flipped, during that movie... >.>....

@ Fanime_lo-ve

It wasn't bad staying up, it was waking up the next morning that hurt the most. DX

I still haven't woken up yet. -yawns- <---That hasn't stopped either.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

WrentheFaceless

@ Jangular & MIdnight: I"m going to bad bad guy plot kai on that one.  Thats the only way that could have happened.

@Midnight: No yawning their contagious, get some coffee ;p

MidnightRosebud

@ Wren

Tell me about it! It doesn't help one wit that everyone at work was consistently yawning, and then I come home to it. -yawns- This is ridiculous....
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

EeveeGirl101

Quotelol, I wanna join in!

Debating it, but I might cosplay little Shuhei for a bit. His cuteness is too hard to resist!

You must! Then all we'll need is a mini Mayuri, and a mini Soi Fong, and then we'll have all the mini people! And, if some of the adult cosplayers of that character come....

"Who are you? Why do you look like me...."

waffle-lover26

Well, with a good wig, I might be able to pull off mini Soi Fong... it might just owrk, but theres no way I'm giving up sun-sun so too bad -sticks out tounge-
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on February 05, 2009, 07:30:20 PM
@ Wren

Tell me about it! It doesn't help one wit that everyone at work was consistently yawning, and then I come home to it. -yawns- This is ridiculous....

Go sleep =p, or have some caffiene lol.

Yay for TBTP mini peoples.

EeveeGirl101

QuoteYay for TBTP mini peoples.

Umm....you're sort of a mini person? Can Shinigami grow in a couple thousand years?

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on February 05, 2009, 07:48:27 PM
QuoteYay for TBTP mini peoples.

Umm....you're sort of a mini person? Can Shinigami grow in a couple thousand years?

No hes the same size =p

waffle-lover26

Does that mean that you can run around saying "I'm TBTP Shunsui!" and then Eevee will hit you with a book and say "THERES NO DIFFERENCE YOU LAZY DRUNK!" To which you'll reply "Aww, my kawaii little Nanao-chan is so cruel,"

WrentheFaceless

Well his kimono top has a different color/pattern in the past

sael

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on February 05, 2009, 07:36:40 PM
Quotelol, I wanna join in!

Debating it, but I might cosplay little Shuhei for a bit. His cuteness is too hard to resist!

You must! Then all we'll need is a mini Mayuri, and a mini Soi Fong, and then we'll have all the mini people! And, if some of the adult cosplayers of that character come....

"Who are you? Why do you look like me...."

You forgot mini Akon xD And Mayuri isn't exactly "mini".
It's very possible that I'll attend part of the gathering as mini Shuhei as he'd be incredibly easy for me to pull off.
We should have organized photo-bombing =D

waffle-lover26

Solution: Bring the modern day one and the past one, not that anyone will notice. XD Honestly I just wanna see eevee hit someone with a book ^^'

sael

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 05, 2009, 08:09:52 PM
Solution: Bring the modern day one and the past one, not that anyone will notice. XD Honestly I just wanna see eevee hit someone with a book ^^'
I think that Wren will be getting "abused" by his lieutenants enough as it is.

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 05, 2009, 08:09:52 PM

Thats the plan. But yea I think Midnight is going to beat me enough for all the lieutenants everywhere

waffle-lover26

Hmm... -lightbulb moment- If Lisa was nanaos mentor than wouldn't she have taught her how to correctly whack people with nearby objects?

sael

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 05, 2009, 08:13:39 PM
Hmm... -lightbulb moment- If Lisa was nanaos mentor than wouldn't she have taught her how to correctly whack people with nearby objects?
But, but, I doubt Nanao would hit Gin, Byakuya, or Soi Fong meaning that Shuuhei would be the target! I won't want to get hit!

waffle-lover26

Who says that they weren't included in the "Whack annoying people with stuff" classes. I'm sure that all of them have some very dangerous skills with household objects. XD

fanime_lo-ve

@midnight- hmmm.. you're right, ou seem to be doing fine today. ^_^ thats good to hear. <3

@jangular- >:[    (i making this face out of random)

@everyone- did anyone read the new Skip Beat chapter and Host Club too? :]
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

EeveeGirl101

QuoteXD Honestly I just wanna see eevee hit someone with a book ^^'

Honestly, I think you just wanna make me seem like a hitting maniac....>.>

QuoteBut, but, I doubt Nanao would hit Gin, Byakuya, or Soi Fong meaning that Shuuhei would be the target! I won't want to get hit!

There's a few things wrong with that theory. Primarily: Nanao didn't know Shuuhei 'till they both became ranked officers, maybe later. And besides...I wouldn't hit you! I hardly wanna hit anyone....exept for maybe Barragon....

waffle-lover26

hmm... these posts just gave me inspiration for a oneshot. "Hitting People with Books 101" A class taught by Lisa yadomaru, lieutenant of the 8th dvision. Students : Nanao Ise, Byakuya Kuchiki, Ichimaru Gin, Shuuhei Hisagi, and Mayuri Kurotsuchi. -evil laughter- "Renji, do your perwork, or else," Byakuya held up a frying pan.