10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

sael

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 06, 2009, 05:17:32 PM
pink, the manliest color of all... and yes, ideas for heavy objects.
and a possible realistic release for Ulqui-chan, something dragon like... hopefully. NO MORE COOLHORN!!
Lol, was watching the Bleach soccer game. Urahara needs a pink lollipop.

Hm... Heavy objects, heavy objects.... Chair, frying pan, rubber band balls (they hurt more than being heavy...), watermelons, Toushiro (sorry, that just popped into my head, someone chucking Shiro-chan xD)

nm about colors, the new ending shows that it's dirty white

raenef

Quote from: chaosbark on February 06, 2009, 04:23:33 PM
Despite what his release actually is, I'm betting that it's fairly destructive considering no one above Cuarto is suppose to release inside the dome. Then again, if it were small, he'd be giving Ichigo a lot of room to run from it =\ But "Bind"... Makes me think of ropes, Luppi, and some of the Kido spells.

>.< please don't mind my rambling, I'm running of 4 hours of sleep currently

ulqi has a bondage fetash?

I think his release is rainbows and sunshine...and then he smiles, and everyone dies instantly
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

trupnoi

i already see Ulquiorra turning into a snake type monster... especially with the release "Bind" come one his eyes looks like a snake eye too... orochimaru anyone?

Yukari Kaiba

I dunno about a snake - there was an arrancar who already had a snake-form release (I think it was Sun-Sun). When I hear "bind", I tend to think of ropes, or vines, something constricting...I dunno XD but we won't find out until next week.
though I do like Raenef's idea that his release form consists of a bunch of rainbows and his smile o'death XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

Well only time will tell @_@ about a week to go unless Kubo messes with us again and jumps back to fake karakara town battle
I wouldn't mind that but...

Just pointing that it can happen ^ ^
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 06, 2009, 07:11:25 PM
I dunno about a snake - there was an arrancar who already had a snake-form release (I think it was Sun-Sun). When I hear "bind", I tend to think of ropes, or vines, something constricting...I dunno XD but we won't find out until next week.
though I do like Raenef's idea that his release form consists of a bunch of rainbows and his smile o'death XD
I was thinking that it might have something to do with illusions. Candy Mountain anyone? Ichigo's gonna go to Candy Mountain with Ulqi-chan!!!

EeveeGirl101

Quotepink, the manliest color of all...

Actually, I keep a referance picture of them in color, and you're not too far off there....Don't worry- it's not pink.

QuoteAnyone have ideas/recommendations about what color I should use for mini Shuuhei?

Oh! I have a color picture here! http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.06/02-03/

waffle-lover26

Well, after 2 pixy stix, a bag of sour skittles, a can of soda (no dinner) and a whole lot of stomach cramping dances, my schools dance ended...
And I suspect Ulqui-chan will be a leprechaun.
Eevee, -in a high, squeky voice- LEPRECHAUN POWERS!  ACTIVATE!
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

MidnightRosebud

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

sael

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on February 06, 2009, 10:21:23 PM
I want the Vizard to show up. TT.TT
I want them to show up too >.< But you know they won't until the shinigami start losing: "You can't do anything right without us, can you?"
Hahaha, actually, I mainly see Lisa saying that to Shunsui XD

WrentheFaceless

Wont happen.  They'll all show up to help Hitsugaya cause...well he sucks

Yukari Kaiba

I'd love to see Kensei team up with Hisagi, since he was the inspiration for getting the 69 tattoo (still don't know the true story behind that though >< Kubo why must you always never explain anything?! DX )
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

waffle-lover26

well, we all have our suspicions, but eevee and I have our own idea. This whole big shibang was just a prank by the SOS (souls of society) because normal shinigami work is too dull. Aizen, Soifon, Hitsugaya, and Izuru along with Urahara were all in on it. The vizards were jsut bored and talked to Aizen, who helped them out with an excuse XD. And the arrancar are mod souls XD. Note : Yoruichi, Gin and Tousen had no clue...
And that is what will happen in our fanfic XD
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Jangular

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 06, 2009, 10:46:17 PM

Was discussing who the TBtP crew would show up to help earlier today, and I just get an odd feeling that Lisa's gonna show up to save Shunsui, as much as I don't want to think Shunsui would lose, he's unfortunately the perfect character to put in danger of killing off, whether he is or not, I feel like Lisa will show up, even if she is a bit late returning to her captain :p
Okage-Sama De~ Productions :D

www.youtube.com/user/OkageSamaDePro
www.okage-sama-de.devianart.com
www.myspace.com/okagesamdepro

sael

Quote from: Jangular on February 06, 2009, 11:46:01 PM

Was discussing who the TBtP crew would show up to help earlier today, and I just get an odd feeling that Lisa's gonna show up to save Shunsui, as much as I don't want to think Shunsui would lose, he's unfortunately the perfect character to put in danger of killing off, whether he is or not, I feel like Lisa will show up, even if she is a bit late returning to her captain :p
Was thinking the same thing. Either that or she'll come to save Nanao - who disappeared again  :-\

ryuyasha

haha, to jump back to last pages discussion of Naruto (even though this is the bleach forum,lol) does anyone else think Killer-Bee will show up? I see him helping Naruto against Pain, for the revenge of being captured...that, and he can teach Naruto to use Sage energy for a whole battle. (Anyone get what I mean by that?)

WrentheFaceless

That would severly irritate me if they make one of the strongest characters need help where the lower teir captains handled all of their fights with ease.

sael

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 07, 2009, 02:43:13 PM

That would severly irritate me if they make one of the strongest characters need help where the lower teir captains handled all of their fights with ease.
Well, he is going up against the Primera Espada - who knows what Stark is capable of doing. And there's always the possibility of sneak attacks/trickery/whatnot.

Despite that, I can't help but notice that, in the past, Shunsui trusted Lisa enough to send her out into battle. He even said that he wanted her to "get a bit of experience" and that "she's pretty strong". In contrast, Shunsui seems to keep Nanao close by at all times and doesn't let her fight. Being that she is a lieutenant, I don't think that Nanao could be so weak that she can't do anything - she must at least be on par with Hinamori (considering she's been a shinigami for longer). It makes me wonder if Shunsui's decision(s) about Nanao are influenced by him losing Lisa in the past.

Charis

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 07, 2009, 02:43:13 PMThat would severly irritate me if they make one of the strongest characters need help where the lower teir captains handled all of their fights with ease.

Q. F. T!
(Just like I will be cranky if we do not get to see bankai for some of the older bunch by the end.  *fistshakes once again in Kubo's general direction*)

Quote from: chaosbark on February 07, 2009, 04:31:08 PM
It makes me wonder if Shunsui's decision(s) about Nanao are influenced by him losing Lisa in the past.

That seems to be a prevailing speculation.  I rather like the idea myself, though I wonder if some of it may also relate back to tiny adorable flashback Nanao -- you don't send children into battle, after all.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

what about Yachiru though? and didn't little Gin get into one of the divisions while he was still little too?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)