"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: kannazuki on February 13, 2009, 04:52:36 PM
@ Yukari:  Oo, will you be making it in time for Fanime?  But you would have to make something completely new, since his coat looks to be really different, right?

nah, I'm focusing on doing Noitora and Arturo since I've already started on those. Released!Ulquiorra will be for AX.

@Toshi - lol thanks for the support XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

waffle-lover26

Random off topic notes:
1. I now support the complete and total crack pairing Shunsui/Kira
2. HARRY POTTER MEETS A LEPRECHAUN
And i really wanna see an Ulqui-release form cosplayer... -resists the urge to dye angel wings black and make eevee run around with them on-
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yukari Kaiba

well I'm hoping to do it for Expo now, and if i complete it I could bring it to Fanime next year (but by then I'll have so many Bleach costumes its going to be hard deciding who to bring XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 13, 2009, 09:44:28 PM
Can't imagine that - my mind is too one-tracked when it comes to Izuru. I'm biased towards GinIzuru and have difficultly visualizing Izuru with someone else.

@Yukari - Adding Bat-car, Spooncar, and Arturo to your wardrobe, are you up to seven bleach cosplays? Or is it eight? And you're planning on making Findor still, right?

waffle-lover26

Quote from: chaosbark on February 13, 2009, 11:31:15 PM
Can't imagine that - my mind is too one-tracked when it comes to Izuru. I'm biased towards GinIzuru and have difficultly visualizing Izuru with someone else.

I support GinIzu too, who doesn't? oh yeah, yaoi haters...
@Yukari, set aside a closet just for cosplays if you dont already have one.
Another random side note...
Today is friday the thirteenth, my families lucky day. So I did some research a while ago and found that the year I was born had a friday the 13th the month after. I was born on the 26 of november. 13x2 = 26. Its the same with my brother, who was born on the 26th of may and there was a friday the 13th a month later. Just a few coincidences I noticed. It really is our lucky day I conclude XP

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on February 13, 2009, 11:31:15 PM

@Yukari - Adding Bat-car, Spooncar, and Arturo to your wardrobe, are you up to seven bleach cosplays? Or is it eight? And you're planning on making Findor still, right?

lol ok since we're at it I'll layout what I've done and what I'm planning on:
Done: 3 Renji variations (lieutenant, bankai, arrancarized), Byakuya, Ulquiorra, 2 Kira variations (lieutenant, prisoner/ep 45)=7 total completed
Working on currently: Noitora, Arturo = 2 total
Planning on:2 Findor variations (regular, released), Ulquiorra (released), Ilforte, and possibly Halibel (full mask)= 5 total

so that makes the grand Bleach cosplay total =14 BLEACH COSPLAYS

not to mention all the other non-Bleach costumes I want to do XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 13, 2009, 06:02:00 PM
I noticed a few other obvious changes with the release. First up, HUG WINGS!! Unmissable. 2nd, longer hair. Still kinda obvious third different mask, again obvious. And his clothes now look like Szayel's in my opinion...
Overall: Friggen awesome Bat-Emo-spada-sama

He looks like a GOD ...the god of hella-hawt.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

WrentheFaceless

Thats quite a bit Yukari lol.   Among all the non bleach cosplays.  You're going to run out of space for normal clothes in your closet lol

waffle-lover26

Thats why I said Yukari needs a cosplay closet... I would buy that closet...

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 14, 2009, 10:19:55 AM
Thats quite a bit Yukari lol.   Among all the non bleach cosplays.  You're going to run out of space for normal clothes in your closet lol

lol Hihio Zabimaru is currently taking up the most space in there XD but I have a box that i keep all my cosplays that can be folded in. other stuff like my bankai coat and my VK uniform I keep on hangers.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

@Yukari: I could see this happening

You run late to school one day and you grab a costume and change into it quick and show up as renji lol.

sael

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 14, 2009, 11:14:46 AM

You run late to school one day and you grab a costume and change into it quick and show up as renji lol.
lol, I wonder if people would actually pay any attention =\ In Davis we've had Wonderwoman, spartans, Spiderman, random shinigami (the guy didn't wear his wig to class) wandering about, and the most they got were people walking up and asking for pictures. The only people in costume that got stared at were the ninjas who were doing free running downtown - mostly since they weren't heeding the traffic.

On a completely unrelated note, to the current topic and Bleach, I'm sad that Mifune died =(

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: chaosbark on February 14, 2009, 11:48:10 AM
On a completely unrelated note, to the current topic and Bleach, I'm sad that Mifune died =(

As am I =/

EeveeGirl101

@Wren and Chaos: Mifune? The one from Soul Eater?

Yuu

Dragon Ninja-Appreciate it, but I wouldnt bother. Cat Ninja will just steal it. Im too young and rich to starve.

Fanime_love- Hell, we know its true and now we must make a photoshoot of it.

Wren/ Toshi: Yea, most just ignore my ranting. I dont mind at all, it is betetr than then taking offense.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

raenef

Quote from: chaosbark on February 14, 2009, 11:48:10 AM

lol, I wonder if people would actually pay any attention =\ I Davis we've had Wonderwoman, spartans, Spiderman, random shinigami (the guy didn't wear his wig to class) wandering about, and the most they got were people walking up and asking for pictures. The only people in costume that got stared at were the ninjas who were doing free running downtown - mostly since they weren't heeding the traffic.

you forgot the hitsugaya we had in the skit for japanese class XD
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

sael

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on February 14, 2009, 05:19:02 PM
@Wren and Chaos: Mifune? The one from Soul Eater?
Yes =(

@raenef - lol, thanks for reminding me XD
Was the guy from Comp.Lit. Byakuya (sans wig)? I can't remember... Most of my memories of that class are dominated by mudkips, Fei, and after class discussions. I still want to have a photo shoot in the glass hallway.

Yukari Kaiba

lol the only clothing I keep in my closet are hoodies and jackets, i couldn't accidentally grab something XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)