alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

EeveeGirl101

Ordered my costume off of cosplay magic today. Once I get it, all that's left to do is cut my hair! As for Inu's costume....well...I'll try and help her get it together. She is absolutely fantastic at procrastination, as am I. And for you, Waffle-chan...try to drag your mom to the fabric store. I wanna help with Sun Sun.

ToshiX

@Yukairi - now you said it, so now we will need to get the pic of you doing kamina's stance with your spoon piercing the heavens lol
and have Telsa or Szayel yell out Noitora it is your spoon that will pierce through the heavens or Don't believing in the noitora I believe in believe in the noitora  etc etc lol
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

sael

I just found out what the "69" stands for: "6" from the kanji used for "Muguruma"; "9" for the 9th Division.

@ eevee - Hm, procrastination, it sounds so tempting. *pokes the pile of ironed fabric*

EeveeGirl101

Quote@ eevee - Hm, procrastination, it sounds so tempting. *pokes the pile of ironed fabric*

If you procrastanate too much, I won't have a mini-69-face that'll run around, torture, and annoy the captains along with mini-Byakuya, mini-Gin, and I. I demand the full set of mini-peoples. It wouldn't be a complete Turn Back the Pendulum picture without 'em!  >:(

sael

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on February 16, 2009, 05:19:15 PM
Quote@ eevee - Hm, procrastination, it sounds so tempting. *pokes the pile of ironed fabric*

If you procrastanate too much, I won't have a mini-69-face that'll run around, torture, and annoy the captains along with mini-Byakuya, mini-Gin, and I. I demand the full set of mini-peoples. It wouldn't be a complete Turn Back the Pendulum picture without 'em!  >:(
Hahaha! That costume is slightly easier for me to finish. It involves me hitting up Japantown for a yukata, pulling out the seams in the sleeves, shortening it if I must, and then re-cutting my hair. Unfortunately that will have to wait until the Cherry Blossom Festival in SF. Right now I'm putting off cutting Ggio's stuff out.

PrincessCake

I will definately attend this gathering. I'll come as Yourichi!
[/color][/font]
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

waffle-lover26

@Eevee
You might not have a full set if I cant convince my mom to let me be mini captain bitch ninja
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 15, 2009, 12:37:57 PM
@Yuu- I agree, a photoshoot solves every problem. :D

Yes, including the Economy then everyone can stop[ whining about it. >P
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

WrentheFaceless

The economy isnt that attractive tho

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 16, 2009, 07:58:44 PM
The economy isnt that attractive tho

Meh, Im sick of hearing about it. Its just becoming an excuse. Thats why I have to get up at 4am to register for Japanese class since they are cutting all but one.
Honnaaaaa... thats neither here nor there is it?

Onto more important matters- I finally saw the TBtP episode. I loved it, it actually seemed like a real anime.

Also, I learned many things

1) The majority of the past Captains were completely retarded. No wonder Aizen betrayed them

2) Yoruichi lives to irritate as many people as she possibly can.  Just like Paul who has been meowing in my ear since 2Pm

3) Midnight was correct, there is a beaten up Byakun in the background of Yoruichi and Soi Fon. Hidoi da. Isn't that child abuse? That'd be like...me beating up Toshi-chan.

4) Shinjis speech is atrocious and makes Gin sound like a Harvard scholar. ( Really, it hurt to listen to)

PrincessCake

did anyone not see my post to come to this gathering as Yourichi?

this is my first time at fanime.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Yuu

Quote from: chaosbark on February 16, 2009, 05:13:28 PM
I just found out what the "69" stands for: "6" from the kanji used for "Muguruma"; "9" for the 9th Division.

@ eevee - Hm, procrastination, it sounds so tempting. *pokes the pile of ironed fabric*

Oh dear god..do NOT let any fangirls find this out least they use the knowledge to further argue thier..theories.

Though I will admit, it is ironic.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: PrincessCake on February 16, 2009, 11:14:10 PM

I saw your post and added you to the main list already ^^
You're going to have a lot of fun - out of all the cons I go to during the year, Fanime is by far my favorite =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

PrincessCake

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 16, 2009, 11:50:07 PM
Quote from: PrincessCake on February 16, 2009, 11:14:10 PM

I saw your post and added you to the main list already ^^
You're going to have a lot of fun - out of all the cons I go to during the year, Fanime is by far my favorite =D
good. i was supposed to go last year because i wanted to see An Cafe. But I didn't have the money.

Hopefully I will have fun.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Rave/Dance Outfit

ryuyasha

lol and everyone ignored my question...

Speaking of the economy...theres now a chance I wont be attending this year. My grandma had to leave my grandfather, and lost money....her pay may be cut..and because of economy I dont have a job to help her swing the expenses for Fanime >< though at this point, its not lookin too good.

explosive_artist

I might be a zanpakto-less Ulquiorra
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

Yuu

I know how you feel.

I keep falling asleep in physics because of the economy. It also gave my friend serious pancreatitus and killed my grandmother.
...the bastard.

WrentheFaceless

@Yuu: I blame the news thats all they talk about.

@PrincessCake: Welcome! Watch out for those drunk captains, they're crazy

@Yukari: I feel bad for Kitty, I must bring her fresh fruit for the picnic.

@Ryu: Who are you again? ;)

@Midnight: *poke* You've been too quiet lately.

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 17, 2009, 07:35:24 AM
@Yuu: I blame the news thats all they talk about.

Hm. I blame the economy for continues talk of the economy.

Seriously I odnt even have a TV..or intenet but I still hear my fare shaare of whinning.

Some related shinanghins should be pulled. Perhaps all of the shinigami will stop working becuase of it.

MidnightRosebud

@ Wren

Chalk it up to school and work taking up all of my time, and me trying to squeeze everyone in with what time I have left, thus I haven't actually been home much the last week..... -sighs- speaking of school, homework is calling....

@ Yuu

\^o^/ Told ya! It's really rather hilarious when you think about it. The heir to his astute clan, beaten up and ignored on the floor because he can't keep his temper in check at that age. XD

@ Ryuyasha

I'm sorry to hear that. As to the question....I don't know. I'm not really a good judge of that. >_<
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy