alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

waffle-lover26

poor little beaten byakuya, eevee will have a fit when she sees that...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on February 17, 2009, 04:00:06 PM
@ Wren

Chalk it up to school and work taking up all of my time, and me trying to squeeze everyone in with what time I have left, thus I haven't actually been home much the last week..... -sighs- speaking of school, homework is calling....

@ Yuu

\^o^/ Told ya! It's really rather hilarious when you think about it. The heir to his astute clan, beaten up and ignored on the floor because he can't keep his temper in check at that age. XD

@ Ryuyasha

I'm sorry to hear that. As to the question....I don't know. I'm not really a good judge of that. >_<

Aww...=/ Boo homework and school and stuffs

PrincessCake

awww yay i've been welcomed!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

ToshiX

Good news The arrancar saga is going to aired in America with the Vizard and arrancar voice actors all cast, bad news no names were disclosed ><.

They also stared dubbing the 2nd Bleach movie so it should be out later this year or earley next year ^ ^,
also the third movie should be out of the theaters in Japan and hit D.V.D there around April or so and subbed version should hit the net by like hopefully august or September

and what is this I haven't been on and I hear me getting beat up?

And 207 is out I don't know if it is just me but Hyori seem to be voice by someone else this time?
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

waffle-lover26

This post is brought to you by, Eeveegirl101 and Waffle-lover26 corperations...
Basically we're posting together...
So after that important message, well after reading the last few posts, this happened
"Lets go watch 207!" "Umm, I'm pretty sure its not subbed yet. It only came out like a little while ago. The subbing agencies are not on steroids," "Aww,"
I wanna watch it subbed, and I'm sad that they took out the line "We're going through captains faster than toilet paper," in the anime, sob.
In other news... we've discovered the hero of the Sereitei!
ITS BYAKUYA THE FARMER!!! HE HASN'T BEEN PAID IN 50 YEARS SO HE'S GOING ON STRIKE AND UNLEASHING GIANT CHICKENS AND PIGS ON YAMAMOTO UNTIL HE GETS HIS PAYCHECK!!!!!!!!!!!

ToshiX

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 17, 2009, 08:29:49 PM
So after that important message, well after reading the last few posts, this happened
"Lets go watch 207!" "Umm, I'm pretty sure its not subbed yet. It only came out like a little while ago. The subbing agencies are not on steroids," "Aww,"
I wanna watch it subbed, and I'm sad that they took out the line "We're going through captains faster than toilet paper," in the anime, sob.
ITS BYAKUYA THE FARMER!!! HE HASN'T BEEN PAID IN 50 YEARS SO HE'S GOING ON STRIKE AND UNLEASHING GIANT CHICKENS AND PIGS ON YAMAMOTO UNTIL HE GETS HIS PAYCHECK!!!!!!!!!!!

Raw comes out around like 3 or 4
dattebayo got the subbed version out around 5...
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: ToshiX on February 17, 2009, 08:44:32 PM

Raw comes out around like 3 or 4
dattebayo got the subbed version out around 5...

Sweet~
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

sael

I'm trying to imagine Byakuya with a floppy straw hat, a pitchfork, and covered in mud. Can't quite get the mud part, the chibi-Byakuya in my head starts getting prissy when I try to.

waffle-lover26

Give him overalls too, I'm having Eevee draw that... after she finishes on our OCS. We epic fail at paint...

WrentheFaceless

Man after watching 207, I want to punch Hiyori in the face...

billgoku

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 18, 2009, 10:02:13 AM
Man after watching 207, I want to punch Hiyori in the face...

Yeah, she can be a bit of a...bi@tch.

Oh, and can you make an adjustment to my cosplay, I recently got a hollow mask, so I'm going to be using that with the cosplay, so it'll be Hollow Bankai now. Course I'll be able to remove the mask, but just a heads up. :D
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Yukari Kaiba

thanks for letting me know, ill go change your status
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yuu on February 16, 2009, 07:45:27 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 15, 2009, 12:37:57 PM
@Yuu- I agree, a photoshoot solves every problem. :D

Yes, including the Economy then everyone can stop[ whining about it. >P

when I think about the economy, I wanna puke from all the crap we have to put up with. :[

@Wren- the things you say are sometimes true...>__< maybe?

btw, Wren, do you watch Bleach RAW?? If Not.. when did the Sub come out. *__*
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

WrentheFaceless

@Fanime:Erm came out yesterday, I have a website at home that usually streams the newest anime episodes and when the sub comes out they link to it.

I'll give it to you though if you take Midnight to AX tho haha

The new Soul Eater episode sub needs to hurruy up tho x.x.  Demon Hunt ftw

ToshiX

@wren - Hyori just lost her mother figure and gained a silly indecisive person for a Captain gotta cut her some slack,
other then that I want Shinji to slap her XD grrr.

I just found this one funny

yesterdays episode was awesome I made so many silly gifs XP

Fanime_Love - Dattebayo usually have the subbed torrent up around like 5 or 6 and the raw torrent comes out around like 3 or 4
or just look it up at Veoh they usually update when new episodes come out
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

waffle-lover26

My thoughts on 207... how the hell does Hiyori jump so high? I wanna jump as high as she does, that would be fun...

Dragon Ninja

I just returned from the Post Office, My costume came today, I tried it on and it fits me perfectly. I'm ready for the gathering now. ;D

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

fanime_lo-ve

Wren- thanks for the info, and your right about Soul Eater too. They need to hurry up with the sub.

@Toshix- yeah- I usaully download by using torrent (been using torrents since 04 :]), but lately I've been too lazy. The reason I asked about the Sub today, because I was at work when I reading Wren's comment. XD  Sorry. :] (and thanx a bunch for the info)

@everyone- I LOVED the NEW EPISDOE too btw. ^w^ twas awesome. (sorry midnight, you take too long to come over. I had too c it)
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

sael

Was surfing the net today and I found an interesting modeling clay: Paperclay. It's harder and slightly heavier than Model Magic, but it lasts longer and is just as easily molded. In addition, it's sandable and can be made from products around the house (toilet paper, newspaper, etc). I was wondering if anyone has worked with paperclay before and has a negative opinion of it (since most people seem to love it). Considering using it over Model Magic.

billgoku

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 18, 2009, 11:18:22 AM
thanks for letting me know, ill go change your status

No problem, yeah thought I'd give heads up. I'm slowly adding stuff to my cosplay, right now I just need to figure out something to carry my money in. lol The costume doesn't have pockets, unless I put them on there.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)