alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

ToshiX

@Midnight - what is this I hear? plotting with Yuu against me?

Just came back from Watch Men premiere XD AWESOME
and the chapter was great damn Kubo for such a tease in the end Ichi will step up his game or someone will come and save him ^ ^

and to those who read Naruto told you Hinata not dead yet and DGM is back
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

WrentheFaceless

Good morning bleachers.  Yay for new chapter and feral looking Bat-Car.

Say if anyone is around and is able to access cosplay.com I need a really big favor.  In the forums under the member gathering thread theres a thread for a March Bakersfield Picnic.  If anyone would be so kind as to tell me what time it starts i would be your friend forever ^.^.

MidnightRosebud

Interesting new chapter.
Glad I'm not Ichigo right now. He looks more like a Hollow now than he ever did before. xD

@ ToshiX

not plotting against you per se. Just curious as to which side you're going to pick.

Choose wisely. ^_________^

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 05, 2009, 12:42:43 PM
Hey now Shusui is straight, a gay captain wouldnt have a lieutenant in a mini-skirt.  Everything else is true though

A gay captain woudl indeed have a Fuku Taichou in a mini skirt to use as a cover up. The fact the you 'went there' immediatly is strong evidence to this.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Yuu on March 06, 2009, 08:41:03 AM
Hey now Shusui is straight, a gay captain wouldnt have a lieutenant in a mini-skirt.  Everything else is true though

A gay captain woudl indeed have a Fuku Taichou in a mini skirt to use as a cover up. The fact the you 'went there' immediatly is strong evidence to this.

Hey you went there.  And any character who gets pissed after being boobed smushed by Yoruichi is gayer than a guy in pink.  Hell I bet Byakua's marriage to Rukia's sister was just a formal coverup for his gayness.  You never see Byakuya hanging around women.

Edit: Wait...calling Byakuya gay isnt an insult to most fangirls.   I think they all secrectly wish that...

Charis

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 06, 2009, 07:13:06 AM
Say if anyone is around and is able to access cosplay.com I need a really big favor.  In the forums under the member gathering thread theres a thread for a March Bakersfield Picnic.  If anyone would be so kind as to tell me what time it starts i would be your friend forever ^.^.

12 o'clock.  Goes until five.
(Now you owe me.  Mwahaha!  *ahem*)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

trupnoi

Quote from: Yuu on March 06, 2009, 08:41:03 AM
A gay captain woudl indeed have a Fuku Taichou in a mini skirt to use as a cover up.

hey that's a bash on mayuri too... not cool, i don't think you want to get tinkered with do you?

Yuu

Quote from: trupnoi on March 06, 2009, 10:59:55 AM

hey that's a bash on mayuri too... not cool, i don't think you want to get tinkered with do you?

Are YOU sure that you want to tinker with me? >)

Awfully defensive, it wasnt Mayuris sexuality in question. As if you have something to hide..hmm.

Edit: Wait...calling Byakuya gay isnt an insult to most fangirls.   I think they all secrectly wish that...

If anything, I believe that Yoruichi MADE Byakuya gay. I actually used to joek that yea, he married Hisana to keep up appearences. Then i remembered that he got in a LOT of trouble for it. >_<

As for fangirls-it doesnt matter what you say/do. Theyll believe whatever they want to.
Hell, Im all for ByakuXRenji but I dont for a second thinks its cannon like some seriously disturbed-obssesive fangirls.

and now for the can of worms..

All the names of the characters have double ( triple, quadruple meanings) and if you figure out Renjis it could be taken sooo many ways. Your not helping Kubo. >_<

Kanji

A- to flatter
bara- Fall, disperse, scatter, break apart ( also rose)
I - water well- dont get it.

( ignoring the Kanji it is a play on the phrase 'abarenbou"- to let the dogs out"...*siiiiigh*)

Ren- Love, pine for, yearn for
Ji- second, next, serve under, attend to

( ignorign Kanji "Renji' is 'range")

Soo there are a lot of different meanings here.
The two main ones are 'second or unrequited love.
However, being that I am NOT a stupid fangirl, it recognize that it could be love for anyone.

Another very cruel meaning - second one, fall apart, 'not good enough ( basically)

Now that youve got me going on names, you may find this one interesting-

The one kanji I couldnt figure out- Yoru" in Yoruichi.
Now that I know, veeery clever Kubo.

"Yoru" is the character for midnight.
When you put it next another Kanji Say..I dont  know "Byaku" it turns into "ya"

Thus, Byakuya and Yoruichi mean the same, yet exact oposite of each other.

Yorucihi-Midnight
 Byakuya- Midnight sun/white night. I take this as Byakuya being light and Yoruichi being evil darkness. XD

One more- "kuchiki" either means 'old man" or "rotting wood" Ill give you a moment to think about that. X3

Well, that was far too long. But I just love the names in Bleach. Maybe you will find it interesting too.

trupnoi

Quote from: Yuu on March 06, 2009, 11:20:23 AM
Quote from: trupnoi on March 06, 2009, 10:59:55 AM

Are YOU sure that you want to tinker with me? >)

Awfully defensive, it wasnt Mayuris sexuality in question. As if you have something to hide..hmm.

everyone knows that mayuri is a pimp, that's why nemu blushes red after getting "tinkered" with.... and beats her silly if she acts up... never question mayuri's sexuality at all... lol

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Charis on March 06, 2009, 10:27:08 AM
Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 06, 2009, 07:13:06 AM

12 o'clock.  Goes until five.
(Now you owe me.  Mwahaha!  *ahem*)

Ah crap

Thank you lol

Yuu

Quote from: trupnoi on March 06, 2009, 11:35:31 AM

everyone knows that mayuri is a pimp, that's why nemu blushes red after getting "tinkered" with.... and beats her silly if she acts up... never question mayuri's sexuality at all... lol

Oh, I wasnt. His sexuality is the the last thing anyone should be concerned with.

iKuraudo

Its been confimed that instead of being Urahara, I'm doing Arrancar Gin for Fanime. =)

The latest Bleach chapter was quite enjoyable. I wonder what will happen next?
Ulquiorra looked quite awesome in the second form.

sael

Dear God! My internet dies for half a day and chaos ensues on the forums >.>

Yuu, are you annoying all the captains before con? It's going to make it more difficult for all us minis to play pranks on them when the time comes =( They'll end up being super wary of us younglings.

waffle-lover26

The face ulquiorra makes in the first panel of page 14 will haunt my dreams... but i still wanna huggle him ^^'
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

ToshiX

@midnight - I stand... at the moment undecided but it seems you and Yuu are quite out numbered lol
I'll see where I stand when time comes
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Charis

I think I shall simply stand off to the side, with tea, and politely hide my smile behind my hand.

Hirako-taichou, would you care to join me?  ;)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

EeveeGirl101

My response to the latest chapter:

Ichigo, would it kill you to put on some clothes? Sheesh! And you, Batman Ulquiorra. You just keep getting fuzzier and fuzzier~

ToshiX

Quote from: Charis on March 06, 2009, 05:11:54 PM
I think I shall simply stand off to the side, with tea, and politely hide my smile behind my hand.

Hirako-taichou, would you care to join me?  ;)

It be a pleasure Unohana Tai-Cho  :D -sips tea-
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Dragon Ninja

When is this picnic? I might want to go.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Yuu

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on March 06, 2009, 05:16:13 PM
My response to the latest chapter:

Ichigo, would it kill you to put on some clothes? Sheesh! And you, Batman Ulquiorra. You just keep getting fuzzier and fuzzier~

Even though I know that Ichigo will somehow  pull some seriously impossible bullshit and manage ti beat what seems to essentially be God- I very much enjoyed seeing Ichigo completley destroyed.