alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

EeveeGirl101

QuoteI very much enjoyed seeing Ichigo completley destroyed.

As did I. Hey, enjoy it while it lasts! These things are rare to see when the main character is completely overpowered. No joke: Waffle-chan and I tried versing her brother in my Bleach video game for the DS. It was his first time. He chose Ichigo as his character. And totally slaughtered us. It wasn't 'till later that we found out that his "mad skillz" didn't win him the game, but the fact that any person who plays Ichigo totally dominates the battle feild. We ganged up on him when we both decided to test how powerful Ichigo really was. Needless to say, Ichigo was banned from ever being played by any of us. Ever again. Ever.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: ToshiX on March 06, 2009, 04:39:06 PM
@midnight - I stand... at the moment undecided but it seems you and Yuu are quite out numbered lol
I'll see where I stand when time comes

Numbers do not win a battle!
       ~The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

kimu

*sips tea with Captain Mom*
But cunning and cleverness of senior captains maybe can win the battle....
And there's always old age or treachery that some others might use.
;)

trupnoi

I'm just gonna sit and relax with the mature group and watch the youngins' beat-up on each other
*sips spiked tea* that's some good stuff lol

raenef

my computer has come back from being fixed!

Thanks 4th division!

Oh yea, Chaos's internet is having problems...so she might be away for a while DX
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 06, 2009, 11:04:08 PM
@midnight - I stand... at the moment undecided but it seems you and Yuu are quite out numbered lol

if I'm not mistaken, the quote after that one was "but they sure do help"
just a fact, Noitora isn't taking sides XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 07, 2009, 01:49:49 AM

Yes...it is...

Yay! Narnia fanatics! \^o^/

But if you remember, which side was it that won? The one who was seemingly out-numbered, of course! xD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

sael

Yay for the internet failing at home a week before finals! DSL service is super awesome like that! >:(

Will Noitora take a side if I bribe her with stuff?

waffle-lover26

BleachxNarnia xover... i hope i never find one
Random side note:
This icon i found is awesome
http://fc43.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/045/e/7/Twilight_in_60_seconds_by_juliaGENOCIDE.gif
And its true too
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

ToshiX

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 07, 2009, 07:50:38 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 07, 2009, 01:49:49 AM

Yes...it is...

Yay! Narnia fanatics! \^o^/

But if you remember, which side was it that won? The one who was seemingly out-numbered, of course! xD

Hmmm let's think this through Lt Lisa and Young Byakun against Vizards, The Thirteen squads past and future, hollows, arrancar, Aizen, and his posses. Wow even if it wasn't out number the brilliant minds of Urahara, Mayuri, Aizen and so on could take you girls out lol.

-Sits and sips tea with Captain Mom ^ ^-
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

waffle-lover26

I will represent Arrancar against the old crazy people!
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

WrentheFaceless

*sits next to Kimu-Ukitake and sips sake*  Ah youth, never were too bright

@Midnight: Well if it turned out how big vs small battles usually turn out it wouldn't have been much of a story lol

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on March 07, 2009, 02:32:06 PM
Yay for the internet failing at home a week before finals! DSL service is super awesome like that! >:(

.....depends on what kind of stuff you're trying to bribe Noitora with.
..lol XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: trupnoi on March 06, 2009, 11:50:31 PM
I'm just gonna sit and relax with the mature group and watch the youngins' beat-up on each other
*sips spiked tea* that's some good stuff lol

But..were not fighting each other. Just the Cat-wench and drunky.

*Sits down between old people and takes one of their tea* EeW! Its too strong! *throws it in the middle of the group* Make me a new one!
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

fanime_lo-ve

I read the new bleach chapter. It was pretty awesome... I'm kind of guessing if Orhime gonna die for Ichigo or something.... I'm just guessing. >__>
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 07, 2009, 09:36:28 PM

..lol XD

I can get you a bigger spoon.

Also, I can bribe Yachiru with candy. You get to Yachiru you get to that moronic son of a retarded one-eyed Gorrilla.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: ToshiX on March 07, 2009, 06:23:18 PM
Hmmm let's think this through Lt Lisa and Young Byakun against Vizards, The Thirteen squads past and future, hollows, arrancar, Aizen, and his posses. Wow even if it wasn't out number the brilliant minds of Urahara, Mayuri, Aizen and so on could take you girls out lol.

And let us ponder this, I don't remember anyone else volunteering for the plotting except "Cookie-be-gone-spray", Wren, Yuu, and I. Then you popped in. And everyone else is beginning to pull up chairs for the sidelines with their tea and behind-the-scene betting. SO the whole "against Vizards, The Thirteen squads past and future, hollows, arrancar, Aizen, and his posses" isn't much of a threat. ^___^

@ Wren

Ever heard of assasinations? ONE person with (ususally) one target, yes, but that doesn't mean that people who get in the way aren't ...discreetly taken care of either. xD
Gorilla warfare follows along the same lines of a few versus MANY. Because the fewer use their advantages. In short, we know your weaknesses. Give up while you still can. XP

Cosplay 2010

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 07, 2009, 10:40:40 PM
Quote from: ToshiX on March 07, 2009, 06:23:18 PM

And let us ponder this, I don't remember anyone else volunteering for the plotting except "Cookie-be-gone-spray", Wren, Yuu, and I. Then you popped in. And everyone else is beginning to pull up chairs for the sidelines with their tea and behind-the-scene betting. SO the whole "against Vizards, The Thirteen squads past and future, hollows, arrancar, Aizen, and his posses" isn't much of a threat. ^___^

@ Wren

Ever heard of assasinations? ONE person with (ususally) one target, yes, but that doesn't mean that people who get in the way aren't ...discreetly taken care of either. xD
Gorilla warfare follows along the same lines of a few versus MANY. Because the fewer use their advantages. In short, we know your weaknesses. Give up while you still can. XP

Of course you know my weakness, its you =p.  Those damn cute vice captains get me every time.

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 07, 2009, 09:36:28 PM

..lol XD
Hm, iono. Cookies won't work on you since I'd give you some anyways. How about giant pocky? Or a box of ramune?

JeniaEllis

Hey this is going to be my first time going fanimecon and my friend's that i'm going with convinced me to cosplay rangiku matsumoto 10th division Lieutenant and i have the costume all made up but my question is are swords allowed? i'm talking authentic swords not wooden ones... please i need sum help email the answers to me [email protected] THANK YOU