10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

clawmaster

Quote from: chaosbark on March 09, 2009, 08:02:39 PM
Hahaha! I'm just pointing out that, if Claw decides to go through with his plan, the arrancar are going to have an easy time conquering Soul Society XD

oh plz, i still win even with them in the corner. heh i bet i can even beat you with my pawns. >D and think of it this way i can have them as back up if it came to push to shove xD

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

sael

Pawn chess match... That would take forever. Well, we'll see when it comes game time. Let's just hope that I find time to finish my cosplay, otherwise you'll be playing against mini-69.

WrentheFaceless

So I keep watching the Watchmen opening credits and listening to Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A Changin repeatedly.  I think i might have an obsession

clawmaster

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 09, 2009, 08:53:04 PM
So I keep watching the Watchmen opening credits and listening to Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A Changin repeatedly.  I think i might have an obsession

your not the only one. watchmen was so awesome i saw it last friday. plan to make Rorschach costume for sac anime.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

MidnightRosebud

Hahaha! I'm just pointing out that, if Claw decides to go through with his plan, the arrancar are going to have an easy time conquering Soul Society XD

-pffft- I can take them all down, my own team included, if need be, if they keep up this "in a corner" bid.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

waffle-lover26

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 09, 2009, 10:48:51 PM

-pffft- I can take them all down, my own team included, if need be, if they keep up this "in a corner" bid.
Sure you can, ill just sic the unicorn of Las Nachos on ya~!
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Natsumi

WrentheFaceless

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on March 10, 2009, 12:05:50 AM

As long as the unicorn has cheese for those nacho chips! 8D
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Yuu

Midnight- Dont be jelous. The rent at 'Wajis is so astronomical that I can afford nothing else, so living above the store is just a cruel tempatation.

Watchman- A hugenormous group of friends went to see it last Fri.
They even offered to pay for me but I declined. I figured itd be nothing but sex, violence, and sex.
Accoridng to some reviews, I called it right.
Id have been VERY tempted to walk out but I dont like to waste other peoples money so Id just sit there while the rage slowly built up.

Chess-Does anyone know if teams have been assigned for fanime? I lost the link to the forum.  Not like itd do many good- I dont remember my SN OR password.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

sael

Chess teams are recruiting on the Cosplay.com thread, Yukari posted a link in the first post. Other than that, all I know is that Claw is controlling the shinigami fraction and I'll be playing for the arrancar side.

ToshiX

210 was great we see Masks and  fights finally
Next week it reveals all XD

Damn Flu season ><
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

sael

Agreed, Toshi. I just got over a 4 week cold @___@ Then I went to a lecture this morning and everyone else was sick T-T

waffle-lover26

GAH can someone give me a link for 210 subbed? I'm getting desperate... any longer and i might actually do my homework!

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on March 10, 2009, 05:25:49 PM
GAH can someone give me a link for 210 subbed? I'm getting desperate... any longer and i might actually do my homework!

just search for it on google, you're bound to find a link that will have the episode.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

O___O That's right!

~dashes off to watch episode~

Cosplay 2010

waffle-lover26

Don't bother, i've looked at nearly every place and the only ones i've found are either raw or in spanish. WHY DO I ALWAYS FIND THE SPANISH??

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 10, 2009, 07:35:54 AM
Quote from: waffle-lover26 on March 10, 2009, 12:05:50 AM

As long as the unicorn has cheese for those nacho chips! 8D

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

ToshiX

Raw been out for like 5 hours dattebayo just released the subbed
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

MidnightRosebud

Just watched the sub, and I have to say, as sad as the storyline is, I am in luv with the background music for the last half of that episode.  :D

It's about to get so horridly depressing now.  :-\ And then it'll be over.  :'(

Cosplay 2010