10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on March 19, 2009, 10:09:13 PM
It makes people seem less powerful than Ichi who can get his heart ripped out and then spring back to life. Much easier to come back if your arm is detached. Matsumoto and Hinamori make me wonder, though... I suppose that they've got a former medic to help them deal with losing massive parts of their bodies =\

Speaking of which: I was watching a show this morning where they were giving a Star Wars cosplayer a makeover and talking about how conventions where people dress up as characters are weird. I was sitting there thinking "Wow, she did a good job on that costume - Hey, there's a Bleach cosplayer! Oooooh nice green wig". I'm such a dork...

that former medic would be Izuru ^^ (he used to be in 4th division). He's the one we last saw healing Matsumoto's side that has a good sized piece missing.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

@Midnight: Well..talking to a lot of people in here and seein profiles and what not that, yes they are under 21 =p.  And I dont think I'm old, its just that those on the older side in regards to the group average age, tend to cosplay the older captains =p

And thanks.

trupnoi

the dismemberment of body parts reminds me of star wars, like in very film a couple of people loses limbs left and right lol...

@Wren - *shakes head in agreement*

WrentheFaceless

@Yukari: You know for only being around less than 100 years, Izuru gets around lol, thats what? 3 divisions he's been in.

@trupnoi: Dont you know thats the rule? Its like the scene in Anchorman where all the news stations of the fight.  The only rule is no touching of the hair or face lol.

Yuu

Quote from: chaosbark on March 19, 2009, 10:40:29 AM
iono, wasn't really impressed by the chapter =.=' but I don't want to kill the mood, so... woohoo... -throws up arms unenthusiastically-

I haven no problem with killing the mood.

*Walks upto mood* Hallo thar mood. *Jams knife in its chest and twists a little*

Thats better. *Sits down next to chaos and offers them tea*

There is much more I would like to respond to, but its finals time. Seeing as I have no interwebs at home, and no school for the next two weeks I doubt Ill ever catch up.

You children behave while Im gone, and remember not to have any fun.

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

sael

Why thank you, Yuu *sips tea* I'm in the same predicament. Internet is dead at my apartment so I'm standing in the park right now. Had to go through finals without my net T-T Stupid ISP that overbooked its tech support  >:(

@Yukari - for some reason Izuru's name didn't come to mind last night. Then again, I kept thinking "medic - ninja - bleach - cake - essay". Finals took my soul and my brain, I have yet to get either back.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 20, 2009, 06:51:28 AM
@Midnight: Well..talking to a lot of people in here and seein profiles and what not that, yes they are under 21 =p.  And I dont think I'm old, its just that those on the older side in regards to the group average age, tend to cosplay the older captains =p

And thanks.

That's an interesting puzzle, actually. If we were to take a poll on all Bleach cosplayers, I wonder if it would be true elsewhere too....Hmmmm...must ponder this....

@ Yuu & Chaosbark

Good luck on your finals! I hope you do/did well.

...I still haven't hit mid-terms yet. XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

clawmaster

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 20, 2009, 06:51:28 AM

And thanks.

why are u looking into peoples profile? oh and dude......i am 21 too. ^^ b

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

WrentheFaceless

Hey I know I'm not the only one who checks the forum profiles of people I talk to am i?

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 20, 2009, 03:33:48 PM

@ Yuu & Chaosbark

Good luck on your finals! I hope you do/did well.

...I still haven't hit mid-terms yet. XD

Thanks.
It seems something out there is trying to thwart me. Last week I sprained my foot, and somehow my mantra of 'everything can be walked-off" failed me.  Then I tweaked my back, and NOW Im F-in sick.

Also Sakura con is in two weeks and my stupid friend made me rest all weekend instead of working on my costume. ( How dare he care about my well-being!)

..But Im sure Ill do fine.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Charis

Quote from: Yuu on March 23, 2009, 01:47:35 PMAlso Sakura con is in two weeks ...

Gods, don't remind me.  T_T  I haven't even found my thread yet in the post-move chaos of boxes.  *muppet mode*

(However, I do have fabric now for plush Minazuki.  Fear his impending cuddly doofy-grinned wrath!)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

trupnoi

wouldn't it better if Minazuki was made out of green dyed pancake batter? it would look good and taste delicious as well lol

Charis

Quote from: trupnoi on March 23, 2009, 02:34:53 PM
wouldn't it better if Minazuki was made out of green dyed pancake batter? it would look good and taste delicious as well lol

You've got it all backwards: in Seireitei, Minazuki eat YOU.  :P
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

WrentheFaceless

You should insert a squirt bottle into the plush Minazuki's mouth and spray people with it, saying its healing saliva.

trupnoi

@ Charis - so true...

@ Wren - that is a freaking great idea... should squirt anyone dressed up as emo'car lol, wait that would be wrong lol

sael

Why would Minazuki heal the arrancar? I would think that only shinigami are fair game

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 23, 2009, 12:12:00 PM
Hey I know I'm not the only one who checks the forum profiles of people I talk to am i?

Uhhmmm...I know I don't. V__V;; I prefer the old-fashioned way of asking people questions and hoping they're answering honestly...>.>.....

@ Yuu

T^T I'm so sorry to hear all that happened. But you know what they say, right? Things come in threes. So you should be clear now. xD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

kimu

Quote from: Charis on March 23, 2009, 02:47:05 PM
Quote from: trupnoi on March 23, 2009, 02:34:53 PM

You've got it all backwards: in Seireitei, Minazuki eat YOU.  :P

Exaactly!!
I still like a friend's idea about an instant inflatable Minazuki air mattress we could have a bunch of us sitting on for pics....
;)

But...green dyed pancake Minazuki? eeeh.....

WrentheFaceless

@Midnight: Guess I'm just weird then

@Kimu: Yea green pancakes dont sound too apetizing.

ToshiX

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 24, 2009, 10:01:05 AM
@Midnight: Guess I'm just weird then

@Kimu: Yea green pancakes dont sound too apetizing.

Green Minazuki and Ham XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???