alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

ryuyasha

haha were still working on em. I expect hitsu to be hard for her, she likes him too much.

sael

lol, every time I think of Shiro-chan the first thing that comes to mind is the part where he was eating a watermelon and started spitting the seeds at Momo.

Yuu

Ryuyasha- No, that IS Renjis natural hair color. Havent you seen Hihiozabimarus hair?

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 23, 2009, 10:31:46 PM

@ Yuu

T^T I'm so sorry to hear all that happened. But you know what they say, right? Things come in threes. So you should be clear now. xD

I forgot all about that rule..but it didnt apply this time. I really screwed up my knee, but it hasnt really gotten in the way so Ive accomplished everything i wanted to.

...except for my SC costume. That Im still working on.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

sael

You're quite efficient. I kept getting distracted by stuff so I barely touched my Bleach cosplays. At least I got my mom to loan me her sewing machine, now to power through cosplays during school.

waffle-lover26

I'm not even allowed to work on my cosplay yet T^T
My Mom: Its a good thing you have nothing going on tomorrow so we can work on your-
Me: Cosplay?
Mom: No, your Bat'mitvah speech!
Me: Which I am desperately trying to avoid.
Mom: Its not working~!
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Mirai Noah

Quote from: chaosbark on March 26, 2009, 08:01:07 PM
Oh snap! So many Aggies! :D

You fellow Aggies should check out Davis Anime Club (DAC). :P

Quote from: chaosbark on March 28, 2009, 10:30:39 PM
You're quite efficient. I kept getting distracted by stuff so I barely touched my Bleach cosplays. At least I got my mom to loan me her sewing machine, now to power through cosplays during school.

My cosplay is all ready for Fanime, but I like to use working on costumes as an excuse for not doing on school work, LOL. :P

clawmaster

Quote from: Mirai Noah on March 29, 2009, 09:17:51 AM

My cosplay is all ready for Fanime, but I like to use working on costumes as an excuse for not doing on school work, LOL. :P

you guys have an anime club?

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Yuu

My Bleach costumes have all been finished for a while.

I WANTED to make an  Ullquiorra costume but now that weve seen his release form itd be obsolete.  and Id end up snapping a few necks for making stupid-ass batman references.

Fortunately spring break is this week.
I would never put cosplay before school.
I had a roommate who used to do that.   Shed throw tantrums because her teachers DARED to give her homework before a convention.

Im just finishing a costume from an amazing and unheard of game called 'Shadow Hearts". All of you find it and play or Ill eat your souls.

Anime clubs-
There are several  here in Seattle but I dont belong to any. I tried a few of them and most of the members are younger and..much more 'squealy fangirl than I am"

I do attend the 'monthly cosplay when the weather doesnt suck. I HATE the rain. I wont step foot outside. >_<

sael

Quote from: Mirai Noah on March 29, 2009, 09:17:51 AM

Thanks for the invite! I've always seemed to have class at those times until now. Maybe I'll drop by some time when I'm not flailing to complete cosplays and lab reports. Here's to hoping that the sewing machine doesn't make me ignore studying.

BumbleB

I MIGHT be going to Fanime. (This will be my first time at Fanime) If I'm able to go I will go as Rukia Kuchiki. (school uniform or shinigami ??? I can't decide) I have to bring up my stupid Algebra grade first!!!!! javascript:void(0);
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach

Yuu

Quote from: BumbleB on March 29, 2009, 04:13:40 PM
I MIGHT be going to Fanime. (This will be my first time at Fanime) If I'm able to go I will go as Rukia Kuchiki. (school uniform or shinigami ??? I can't decide) I have to bring up my stupid Algebra grade first!!!!! javascript:void(0);

I hope you can attend. Ive been going to two/3 cons a years for the past...since I was 17 ( dont ask) Last year was my first fanime and it blew the rest out of the water. Im blowing off a LOT of my friends to go.

..and math is the devil. Thats why I keep putting it off.

On a Bleach related note- I am soo unhappy you gahs have no idea.

A friend decided that they would not allow me to be 'done with Bleach" When I refused to read the recent chapter they sent me an email with the last few pages blown up VERY large and had "spoiler" written at the BOTTOM.

I do find a grim hilarity in the fact that Emo- cars's sentiment so perfectly summs up my own on Bleach in general-
" Just F-ing end it"
Everything that was ever good about it is gone, now put it out of my misery.

Im going to go sulk and stab my Ichi-voodoo doll now.

Yuu

This makes me slightly less angry. XD

..yah, I double posted AGAIN. Deal.

waffle-lover26

Quote from: Yuu on March 29, 2009, 09:19:58 PM
This makes me slightly less angry. XD

..yah, I double posted AGAIN. Deal.

that picture makes me happeh.

Quote from: BumbleB on March 29, 2009, 04:13:40 PM

I know how you feel, Im on the border of having to repeat pre-algebra next year. T^T DARN ACCELERATED CLASSES
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

WrentheFaceless

Ah stupid props, other than those my costumes are all pretty much done asside from minor details. 

Lack of power tools at home is very inconvienent

Yuu

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on March 29, 2009, 09:27:36 PM

that picture makes me happeh.

I know how you feel, Im on the border of having to repeat pre-algebra next year. T^T DARN ACCELERATED CLASSES

It makes me 'happeh' too...

....>_<

Actually, what would have made me happy would have been for Ulquilala to turn Ichi-hoe into a smear on the ground.
Then my being TRULY happy rather than pissed off/cranky or just annoyed would frighten my friends and bring the apocalypse.

Speaking of school annoyances- I filled for my FAFSA this quarter. When I went to turn it in I was informed that its ALL done online. Hooray for making things 8 billion times more difficult than necessary.

Dear Bureaucracies, Kill yourselves now.

sael

Quote from: Yuu on March 30, 2009, 10:35:35 AM
Ulquilala

Sounds like a drink.

With Ulq gone, I'm not really looking forward to new chapters. sigh~

Yuu

Quote from: chaosbark on March 30, 2009, 11:27:43 AM
Quote from: Yuu on March 30, 2009, 10:35:35 AM
Ulquilala

Sounds like a drink.

With Ulq gone, I'm not really looking forward to new chapters. sigh~

It would be delicious and go well with revenge- best served cold and all. >D

I had no intention of reading THAT chapter. Now you can be damned sure I wont read anymore ever again. *trades tea for hard alcohol and flops back down on couch*
You all can have your "bancouch" this is my rage/sulking couch and Im not moving.

WrentheFaceless

Eh I'm glad this bit is over so they can get back to Shunsui/Stark. 

Charis

I hold out for Old Captains Kicking Ass.
Because that would make an awesome TV show.  Er, manga.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 30, 2009, 12:29:12 PM
Eh I'm glad this bit is over so they can get back to Shunsui/Stark. 

No, Ichihoe is still hollowfied so there will  be a few episodes of Orehime whinning at him to return to his normal self, followed by him remembering his mayrty promise to save everyone who never asked for his help ect ect
Then MAYBE Shnsui/Stark.

Quote from: Charis on March 30, 2009, 12:32:58 PM
I hold out for Old Captains Kicking Ass.
Because that would make an awesome TV show.  Er, manga.

This battle destroyed all hope of that happening. If the captains didnt show up to help fight Ulquilala, they arent gonna help at all.

I really just wish this series would end before it gets any worse.