10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

waffle-lover26

Quote from: kimu on March 31, 2009, 06:25:41 PM
*after sitting and sipping tea and pondering things as a senior captain for a while....*
Is this a Fanime Bleach cosplay forum or a fandom forum for The Society of Bashing Ichigo?
I'd like to say I don't hate Ichigo, even if he isn't my fave character.
*looks for some of Captain Mom's cookies, will trade for some candy*
;)

If it was actually on topic as a bleach cosplay forum, it wouldn't be almost 150 pages would it?
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

ToshiX

It is only a 2 episode filler in 2 weeks the battle continues yata ^ ^
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Charis

Quote from: kimu on March 31, 2009, 06:25:41 PM*looks for some of Captain Mom's cookies, will trade for some candy*
;)

I admit readily to not being overly fond of Ichigo, but I'm seldom fond of Main Characters, so I'm used to this and I made my peace with it a while ago.  (And really, I think I hound all the children equally. ;P )  One should at least try to remember there are others out there who do like the character.
But tea.  Right.  And cookies.  I approve of this.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: chaosbark on March 30, 2009, 12:49:19 PM
I hope he kills a friend =.=' In my eyes, that's the only way that Ichi can redeem himself from being damn perfect. And I'm sick of the fact that good guys can't die and stay dead...

There is NO redemption for him. Especially not after the most recent manga. Hes going to hell.

FYI- as a normal human boy Im rather fond of him. Its when he gets all preachy and martyr-ey in battles that I want him to get AIDs and die.

I wonder how far the new battle arc will go before they switch to looong ass so-horrible-I want-to-blow-my-Fing-brains-out filler.

Quote from: Charis on March 31, 2009, 09:48:14 PM
  One should at least try to remember there are others out there who do like the character.

Forget? How the hell could we POSSIBLY forget when there are SO damned many Ichi-tards out there repeatedly stabbing you in the face with thier "ZOMG!!! ICHIGO IS TEH BEST EVAR!1!"-fanboyish-ness and being offended every time you share a differing opinion?

Ehe..that came out of now where. All I intended to say was- I dont give a rats ass. >P

Oh, and if we are still bribing each other I have a few of the new set of bleach card-bookmark-ey things. One of which is a Grimmjow, my second least favorite character. Anyone want to trade for..joining mine a Midnights side?

I had an Ichigo card but I killed in the face-with fire because one meme wasnt enough.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

WrentheFaceless

Man such hate for a fictional character lol.  But yea same sentiments as Kimu and Captain Mom, hes not my favorite character, but he is someones so give him a break eh? Its not his fault hes the main character, the author made him that way.

And Boo fillers.

clawmaster

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on April 01, 2009, 07:55:16 AM
Man such hate for a fictional character lol.  But yea same sentiments as Kimu and Captain Mom, hes not my favorite character, but he is someones so give him a break eh? Its not his fault hes the main character, the author made him that way.

And Boo fillers.

you know what they say. dont hate the player, hate the game xP. yea but I can see why Yuu fits so well as Byakuya. I think this is what he would really be thinking of ichigo today. wonder how he feels that rukia is always around him...

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

sael

I've come to the conclusion that I should never read this forum in the library. It's hard to keep from laughing and disturbing the quiet. And it's not that I hate Ichigo, it's that I'm tired of how he never deviates from the same plot-line.

Gets beaten up, friends come, they need his help but he's pretty much down and out, feels that he has to be the hero, huge burst of energy, manages to get up, pretty much owns the enemy in one hit, has to overcome his dark side (does it), beats up all the other bad people, rights the wrong, everything goes back to normal.

But I suppose that pertains to a majority of shounen managa...

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on April 01, 2009, 07:55:16 AM

And Boo fillers.

Well that particular rant was more about hate for fanboys and Ulqui-love than Ichi-hate.
Besides, it absorbs hate that I would have towards something living.
And I know it isnt his fault. But Napolean dynamite couldnt help that its writer was retarded but people still hate it.

And make me die a little inside.

Quote from: clawmaster on April 01, 2009, 09:10:53 AM

you know what they say. dont hate the player, hate the game xP. yea but I can see why Yuu fits so well as Byakuya. I think this is what he would really be thinking of ichigo today. wonder how he feels that rukia is always around him...

By this point I DO hate 'the game" (meaning series)

Actually, at the cons here Im (con) famous for being Renji as long as no is pissing me off, Im pretty good at being him.
But your right to an extent. I should just accept my Byaku-ness.

As for Rukai hanging out with Ichigo, he probably has more important things to worry about provided she isnt causing TOO much trouble.

chaosbark- Yah, youve summed it up. The hate comes from the fact that NO other character ever gets to win and that the majority of the time no one ASKS for Ichigos help.
I just think Kubo never should have created so many other awesome character if he had no intention of letting them do anything.

352spoiler time

Im quite sure that it isnt an April Fool unless someone can copy the manga perfectly.

*Spoilars*

Ulquibat isnt dead.
Ichi-hollow was going to finish him off until Uryu started yelling at him to stop.
Ichi-hollow shanks Uryu and starts chargin his lazer.
Orehime screams and the remaining 2/3rds of Ulqui-bat saves Uryus ass.
Rukia decapitates Goat Hollow in a disturbingly Byaku-esq manner.

*End spoiler*

Spoiler0ish commentary-
This is disappointing. It leaves the horrifying option of Ulquilala becoming a 'good guy' and even worse one of Ichihoes followers.
Id much rather he died.

sael

If he's alive and he's saving Ishida it's only because he mad that Ichigo isn't going to finish fighting him not that he wants to save the human. Hm... That sounds familiar... Either that or Kubo is suddenly supporting the whole UlqHime thing.

Edit: Of all the good guys to choose to kill, it had to be Ishida... That sucks...

Yuu

Quote from: chaosbark on April 01, 2009, 02:40:42 PM
If he's alive and he's saving Ishida it's only because he mad that Ichigo isn't going to finish fighting him not that he wants to save the human. Hm... That sounds familiar... Either that or Kubo is suddenly supporting the whole UlqHime thing.

Edit: Of all the good guys to choose to kill, it had to be Ishida... That sucks...

Comparing him to Grimjoww..thats low. Also, Grimmy died like a bitch. Ulqui wouldnt have had he died from head explodery.
Ulquilala and Orehime *shivers* 
No, I dont like any of these possibilities. I should kill Ulquilala before things get worse for him.  If only I had a tennis racket...

Eh, it isnt like it was coincidence. Uryu was yelling at him not to kill Ulquiorra. It was a " Kay then Ill kill you" sort of thing.

BumbleB

YES I CAN FINALLY GO!! :D
I be going as Rukia!!! Plz sign me up!
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach

sael

Eh, but if Ishida dies there will be no one to rationalize all of Ichigo's stupid/impulsive ideas or to piss him off with a straight face sew.

I figure that Gin's going to die too - I bet it's going to be a vizard or Toushiro ("You hurt Momo!") who does it. And that there will be one of those "Taicho, why did you betray us?!" moments with Izuru, Momo, and Shuuhei - mostly Momo, but probably the others too.

There will be a short fight (despite all of us wanting epic battles) between Stark and Shunsui/Barragon and Yamamoto/Halibel and Toushiro concluding in them beating the arrancars (with/without help of allies from the human world). The vizard will show up just in time to stop evil mastermind Aizen. Revenge (Bwahahahaha!). And everything will conclude just in time for dinner.

Somewhere amidst all of this there will be mention of Division 0, etc, etc.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on April 01, 2009, 03:02:43 PM
Comparing him to Grimjoww..thats low. Also, Grimmy died like a bitch. Ulqui wouldnt have had he died from head explodery.

We never saw Grimmjow die though - we saw him sorta lie on the ground defeated, but he was very much still alive. I don't think he's dead, and I don't think he'd die seeing as he owes his life to Ichigo since he saved him from Noitora. Methinks he's going to come back somewhere, hopefully in the near future.

regarding spoilers: glad to hear Ulquiorra isn't dead ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BumbleB

I REALLY want to sign up for Bleach cosplay chess... but I don't have a cosplay.com account. :-[
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: BumbleB on April 01, 2009, 08:22:38 PM
I REALLY want to sign up for Bleach cosplay chess... but I don't have a cosplay.com account. :-[

its really easy to set up an account over there (and its free ^^).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: chaosbark on April 01, 2009, 04:45:05 PM
Eh, but if Ishida dies there will be no one to rationalize all of Ichigo's stupid/impulsive ideas or to piss him off with a straight face sew.

I figure that Gin's going to die too - I bet it's going to be a vizard or Toushiro ("You hurt Momo!") who does it. And that there will be one of those "Taicho, why did you betray us?!" moments with Izuru, Momo, and Shuuhei - mostly Momo, but probably the others too.

There will be a short fight (despite all of us wanting epic battles) between Stark and Shunsui/Barragon and Yamamoto/Halibel and Toushiro concluding in them beating the arrancars (with/without help of allies from the human world). The vizard will show up just in time to stop evil mastermind Aizen. Revenge (Bwahahahaha!). And everything will conclude just in time for dinner.

Somewhere amidst all of this there will be mention of Division 0, etc, etc.

Your forgetting that no one is allowed to defeat the major bad guys except Ichigo. Aside from that, yes I agree with you predictions.

Yukari- I dont remember exactly what happened to Grimjow. Was he just lying there during the battle between Nnoitra and Captain retard?

Belive me i love Emocarr so very hard and thats why I wish he just would have died for his own good. You know, before he suffers a fate WORSE than death.
(and that giant explosion didnt even leave a dent. I feel cheated by the anti-climacti-ness of it all)

BumbleB

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 01, 2009, 08:48:59 PM
Quote from: BumbleB on April 01, 2009, 08:22:38 PM

its really easy to set up an account over there (and its free ^^).

Ok, Thank you! :D
Yes I can go to Fanime!

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: chaosbark on April 01, 2009, 04:45:05 PM
There will be a short fight (despite all of us wanting epic battles) between Stark and Shunsui/Barragon and Yamamoto/Halibel and Toushiro concluding in them beating the arrancars (with/without help of allies from the human world).

Dear lord I hope not, I'd have to pull a Yuu and forsake the series if those fights are screwed up.

MidnightRosebud

REVENGE for the Vizard! XDDD

Uryuu had better not die. -GRAWR-

I rather like Ichigo. Especially the first half of the series. It's just too much fun! 8D

And I have a feeling that quite a few might not make it through this fight...T^T...
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

waffle-lover26

So, Ichigo and Rukia are both fighting. Chad and Renji are fighting hollows. Ishida and Orihime are watching Ichigo. And Nel has dissapeared into nowhere. The last we saw of her she was staring at -sniffle- spoony and now what?
People I think will die:
Chad
Ishida
People who will somehow stay alive:
Orihime
Ichigo
People who are pretty much doing nothing:
Chad
Renji
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.