it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

MidnightRosebud

Bleach this week......

~RAGE~
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

trupnoi

that's what ishida gets for acting up, now we have a couple chapters left til it goes back to the real world... though now i'm certain that they will show Yammy's release... which is good

Yukari Kaiba

if Yammy's back...does that mean we'll get to see Arrancar!Dog again? 8D lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

:'( Ishida.... What was the point of letting him get back his powers and then killing him off? Furthermore, why is it always Ishida, out of all the good guys, that gets it the worst? And it's always for Orihime. This is the second time he's nearly died while protecting her. =.=

WrentheFaceless

@Yukari: No arrandog is off plotting his final plan for world domination.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: chaosbark on April 02, 2009, 11:45:14 PM
:'( Ishida.... What was the point of letting him get back his powers and then killing him off? Furthermore, why is it always Ishida, out of all the good guys, that gets it the worst? And it's always for Orihime. This is the second time he's nearly died while protecting her. =.=

Here, here! >=O
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

ryuyasha

Emo-carr saved orihime!? That was something I SO didn't expect. I have faith in bleach again ^^ though..sucks for Ishida. Hes got a hole in his belly lol. Hopefully captain mom shows up.

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: chaosbark on April 02, 2009, 11:45:14 PM

You should know that guys' brains dont function correctly around well endown women.  Its automatic stupid.

sael

I think I'll explain Ulq's sacrifice in the same manner. He's doing it for the boobs. >:(

WrentheFaceless

Yea Ishida got a bum deal though, every fight he has he always gets the crap kicked out of him for no point.  He even gets the crap kicked out of him by family members and friends.

sael

I could understand if the whole beating up Ishida all the time was for comedy, but it's not. I almost feel as though Kubo dislikes him, but someone wouldn't make a major character that they didn't like. Considering all the sacrifices that Ishida has to make in order to power up, I doubt he's going to pull an Ichigo. So the only options are death or being saved by Captain Mom (seeing as how Orihime doesn't seem to care that Ishida lost a hand and got shish kabobbed while helping out).

On a side note, I swear there's someone cosplaying Usagi/Serena/Sailor Moon (school girl outfit) wandering about UC Davis today. And even if she wasn't, the hair was done well.

Yuu

I think I can reply to most of your posts with one sentiment - NONE of the mare going to die. At this point I dont even think the 'bad guys' will die.

If they did, it would actually redeem the series for me.( a small amount anyway)

Quote from: ryuyasha on March 31, 2009, 08:14:34 AM
Someone said something about Ichigo killing Orihime..I agree this should happen. That, or for Ichigo to spontaneously combust, die, and never return. *shrug* either way.

Goes without saying but I second this.

Quote from: kimu on March 31, 2009, 06:25:41 PM

Is this a Fanime Bleach cosplay forum or a fandom forum for The Society of Bashing Ichigo?
;)

This would make me soo hapy you have no idea.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

BumbleB

Wow we reached 150? :o Makes me think this might need an update...  :-\

BTW why does everyone bash Ichigo?

Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

waffle-lover26

Quote from: BumbleB on April 03, 2009, 04:58:49 PM
Wow we reached 150? :o Makes me think this might need an update...  :-\

BTW why does everyone bash Ichigo?

We're just kinda annoyed on how he's grown so darn powerful. Part super saiyan... dur

My reaction to the chapter:
1) Arrandog has taken over Yami's body to make him grow big XD
2) ULQUIHIME ISH CANON!! -fanigirlish squeal-
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

MidnightRosebud

....Has anyone noticed that in Naruto everyone is dying while in Bleach no one is...? O___o;;

Cosplay 2010

BumbleB

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on April 03, 2009, 07:16:56 PM
....Has anyone noticed that in Naruto everyone is dying while in Bleach no one is...? O___o;;

Yes.
Spoiler:
I heard Hinata might not be dead. But I think she is
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: BumbleB on April 03, 2009, 09:55:56 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on April 03, 2009, 07:16:56 PM

Yes.
Spoiler:
I heard Hinata might not be dead. But I think she is
Hinata is not dead. She is still hanging in there and is being given medical attention from Sakura.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

sael

At least Kishimoto is willing to kill people off.

waffle-lover26

At this rate, Konoha is doomed. And Naruto is gonna get a huge big power surge soon and start owning all the bad people.
Here comes the newest member of the: "I got some sense beaten into me by Naruto" club.
In bleach, well, the captains are gonna reveal some awesome healing ability while the 4th division people are in HM doing umm... what are the HM captains doing?
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

sael

They and Nel are off having tea and cakes.