10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yuu on April 05, 2009, 10:53:26 AM
No, no it isnt going to die ever. Just like the characters..or the show. *siiiiigh*
  Hey, if someone important DOES actually die, I will come out of my cave for good.

Don't say that too lightly. T^T While I do agree that those presumed dead should stay dead, and that not everyone can or should be saved to make the story plot have a much deeper effect....there are a few characters that I'm holding onto with both hands, and so help me if something were to happen to any of them.....
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

sael

I concur, Midnight. There are those characters which I'm rather partial to, and then there are those which I'd like to see dead. Unfortunately, the first list is being decimated by recent and inevitable deaths. Heroes are overrated, the dark side is much better.

Yuu

Quote from: chaosbark on April 05, 2009, 12:51:07 PM
I concur, Midnight. There are those characters which I'm rather partial to, and then there are those which I'd like to see dead. Unfortunately, the first list is being decimated by recent and inevitable deaths. Heroes are overrated, the dark side is much better.

Actually, it tends to be the characters I like that i want to die.

ex- Renji and Ulquioora. After the first 60es I kept saying " Renji is a MF-ing Liutenant shinigami and is now reduced to 'comic relief/just another of Ichihoes posse. The best thing Kubo could do is kill him off"

I guess..its just like Ulquiorra was saying ( not in so many words) " For the love of god end it before my ego takes anymore damage"

The ones I dont like..are like..annoying little punt dogs. Constantly yipping in your ear until you kick them away-easily ignored and insignificant. I dont care what happens to them.

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

waffle-lover26

Me thinks that Renji shall meet his end by peeping on the female shinigami as he has become comic relief.

Completely off-topic post time~!

I had to deliver passover baskets to the people at a retirement house. So me and my mom are delivering the stuff and the people can barely speak english, so they keep giving us all of these sweets and we had no idea what they were.  One was like some russian chocolate kiss thing and another was some pastry that according to my mom tasted like peanuts. 0.o
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yuu

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on April 05, 2009, 03:52:14 PM
Me thinks that Renji shall meet his end by peeping on the female shinigami as he has become comic relief.

Completely off-topic post time~!

I had to deliver passover baskets to the people at a retirement house. So me and my mom are delivering the stuff and the people can barely speak english, so they keep giving us all of these sweets and we had no idea what they were.  One was like some russian chocolate kiss thing and another was some pastry that according to my mom tasted like peanuts. 0.o

Yea, and that would be really pathetic. Which is why hed have been better off dying a long time ago.

My grandmother was in a nursing home before she died. I cant stand being in those places. All they want to talk about is being sick >_<

BumbleB

Since this is totally random time I think I'll bring it somewhat on topic:
OK this has been bugging me ever since bleach started: IchiRuki OR RenRuki?
:P
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach

waffle-lover26

Yuu

Quote from: BumbleB on April 05, 2009, 07:22:07 PM
Since this is totally random time I think I'll bring it somewhat on topic:
OK this has been bugging me ever since bleach started: IchiRuki OR RenRuki?
:P

*pokes head of cave*  What now?  *eyes narrow"

Oh...

* Goes back inside*

BumbleB

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on April 05, 2009, 08:09:16 PM
ICHIRUKI!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSS!!!!! I LOVE ICHIRUKI!!!! Waffle-lover26 you ROCK!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Yes I can go to Fanime!

waffle-lover26

Why yes i do!

OMG!! I just found a MomoxKenpachi fic. alktujl akjslihj l;aks jtolkj

BumbleB

Now I'm really sad because I'm watching a Rukia/Kaien AMV :'(

My friend will be attending as a rabid Toshiro fangirl LOL JK. Seriously any Toshiro better RUN or they'll get glomped.
Yes I can go to Fanime!

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: BumbleB on April 05, 2009, 10:17:53 PM
Now I'm really sad because I'm watching a Rukia/Kaien AMV :'(

My friend will be attending as a rabid Toshiro fangirl LOL JK. Seriously any Toshiro better RUN or they'll get glomped.

Fanime & quite a few con-go-ers haven't been too ovelry fond of glomping over the past several years. Too many cosplays have been ruined by someone running out of nowhere and half tackling another cosplayer to the ground... >___<;;

It's usually best to ask if you can have a hug, and then be careful about in all its fangirl/boy-squeal-ness.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

BumbleB

OK I'll tell her to ASK for a hug ;)
Yes I can go to Fanime!

sael

IchiRuki OR RenRuki?

Hm.... Neither....

On that note: Yuu, let me take shelter in your yaoi cave. I'm not a fan of all these hetero Bleach pairings..... In fact, off the top of my mind, Naruto is the only shounen which I read that I'm willing to support hetero pairings in.

Yukari Kaiba

didn't we go over favorite pairings like..oh i dunno, back in the 130s page range?
lol XD
anyways, Renji/Rukia is one of my few favorite hetero pairings in the series (the others being Gin/Matsu,Kaien/Rukia, Ulqui/Hime, and Grimm/Hime).
my favorite yaoi pairings by far outnumber the ones I just listed XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

I vote that we dont bring up Yaoi again. x.x

@Midnight: Can i have a hug? ^.^

Lordsnow

I vote for the good ol' YouriFon (if that went right)... or the Matsuhime. :cough:
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

BumbleB

Quote from: chaosbark on April 05, 2009, 11:25:43 PM
IchiRuki OR RenRuki?

Hm.... Neither....

On that note: Yuu, let me take shelter in your yaoi cave. I'm not a fan of all these hetero Bleach pairings..... In fact, off the top of my mind, Naruto is the only shounen which I read that I'm willing to support hetero pairings in.

With Bleach I'm trying not to make Yaoi pairings, I just don't see it happening. But Death Note on the other hand... ;)
Yes I can go to Fanime!

waffle-lover26

I'll pretty much go with any pairing, but Ichiruki>RenRuki in my opinion... ByaRen

On another note i was joking with my mom on the topic of bat'mitzvah speeches, and talking about if we could find a fill in the blanks one for parents, since they all pretty much say the same things >.<

I am so proud of my daughter/son, -insert name here-. He/she worked so hard in the past months/years Her/his mitzvah project was so thoughtful how he/she -insert mitzvah project here-

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on April 05, 2009, 10:38:42 PM

It's usually best to ask if you can have a hug, and then be careful about in all its fangirl/boy-squeal-ness.

Two years ago I went to a con straight from the hospital after a kidney transplant and was nearly glomped by very sick person.  I just stepped to the side and she hit the ground. I felt a little bad because really, how the hell could she have expected a situation like that?

Still..it could have ended VERY badly for me otherwise.

Wren-Overruled. If we can live through Yuri and nekkid girls shoved in our faces every two fucking seconds than simply hearing about yaoi wont hurt you.  I hate that double standard more than I hate Ichigo.

Chaos- Sure. Its safe here. long as your not afraid of bats..or just one really, really big one.
There are a few pairings I support becuase there cannon even then I dont like to see/read adult material about it.

As for pairings.. hmm

-Bya/Ren
-Shuuhei/Renji/ Renji/Shuuhie
-Aizen/Ulqi
-Gin/Ulqi  ( becuase I love gin but no one else hes often paired with)
- Ichi/Renji   (*shock*  I know  I like Ichigo just fine when hes doin normal human stuff)

First day of quarter ranting-

Apparently it was pick on Yuu day. Its a long story-suffice to say that it ended with me banging my head on the desks ( on more than one occasion) yelling " Im NOT F-ing sick! Im ALWAYS this white Leave me alooooooone" and it was sensei who was doing most of the mocking.
"please dont where white, I cant find you"  This is when she was calling roll and I was sitting RIGHT in front of her. >_<

Secondly, I told her Sakuracon is Fri and Mon so I would miss class. She said " I know SC is three blocks away. You leave the con come here, and go back. Oh and wear your costume..or you get half credit for the day"