alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

trupnoi

so that makes more sense now... ok... good job Kubo for throwing us a curveball... after next week, i wonder if anyone will be trying to do Halibel's release? or any of the remaining espada for that matter...

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on April 16, 2009, 05:40:34 PM

That's just too much fun!!~

I wish I could have been there to see that. XD

@ BumbleB

O_O;; I'm sorry for your friend. I've only received hugs, thus far. Running-hugs/glomps terrify me. I'm not quite sure how I'd react. >_<;;

So do I. That class is in dire need of awesome people. 

Its probaably a dangerous thing to admit but...I have weak knees ( entirley my own fault) if someone attacked me like that Id probabaly fall down..but Id sure to take them with me.

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on April 17, 2009, 12:41:15 AM

The new chapter: I read it, my reaction. Ulquiorra needs a hug, badly. -gets in fatal position- Yami is not stronger than Stark... Yami is not stronger than Stark... Yami -sniffle- is not stronger than -sniffle- Stark... -breaks into tears-

Hmm...*builds a sand-Ukelala and tries to hug it, falls down in sand pile* . Wha.......Whaa...
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Even if he is ( which he is nOT) you can at least be certain that he isnt anymore intelligent than a souless gigai.

( Had mroe to say but I forgot and is class time. Try not to post too much more before I return ne?
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

narutofan17

Quote from: Runewitt on April 16, 2009, 10:21:16 PM
begin panic mode: cosplays = 0% i'll start on stuff this weekend. might re-make my shinigami uniform from last year while i'm at it.
I know what you mean. I keep getting bombarded with midterms and papers that I can't get time to work on my costume. I must finish my kenpachi costume on top of my others (Jiraiya and King Dedede) T_T
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

BumbleB

On a totally unrelated note: Ever wonder why Bleach has so much Spanish?  ???
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

narutofan17

Quote from: BumbleB on April 17, 2009, 02:51:22 PM
I'm not sure but I'm just glad to see a multitude of other races in an anime show. XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

BumbleB

Quote from: narutofan17 on April 17, 2009, 03:19:28 PM
Quote from: BumbleB on April 17, 2009, 02:51:22 PM
I'm not sure but I'm just glad to see a multitude of other races in an anime show. XD
Yeah  :D
Yes I can go to Fanime!

OGIGA

I've only noticed Japanese and Chinese. Did I miss something?

(Yes, I know about the languages, but not the people.)

narutofan17

Quote from: OGIGA on April 17, 2009, 03:41:25 PM
I've only noticed Japanese and Chinese. Did I miss something?

(Yes, I know about the languages, but not the people.)
Were talking about the how people in Hueco Mundo (hint hint XD) like the Espadas have Spanish names.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

waffle-lover26

I remember watching some episodes with my brother and him translating the spanish.

Completely off topic time! I finally got back on World of Warcraft, even if it is only a trial account.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

BumbleB

YEAH the arrancar arc starts tonight!!!! ;D
Yes I can go to Fanime!

waffle-lover26

I won't be watching it until the afternoon... T^T I wanted to laugh at the crappy voices again.

Yuu

Theres a lot of Spanish because Kubo just likes the language and culture. So quoth the Kubo.

I cant stand it, because Kubo  just uses the over the top stereotypical style. I find it well..stupid.

I like Japanese culture a lot better so I find myself thinking "  Why would you do this to a Japanese show?"

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

EeveeGirl101

Hey, has anyone seen the new Bleach openings and endings? Gah, I think it made Bleach look like some kind of shoujo/shounen mix. Although I do have to admit, it was actually fairly.....interesting? But what caught me off guard was that Orihime and Rukia were dancing. Dancing! Eh, and I was also a bit dissapointed by the lack of animation in this opening. Sure, there was the dancing animation, but pretty much the whole thing was just a bunch of flashing pictures.....and Ichigo walking.

waffle-lover26

The new opening and ending were... eh, I liked the ending more. It had ok music but it was IchiRuki and that made it good in my book!

trupnoi

Quote from: Yuu on April 18, 2009, 06:14:43 PM
I like Japanese culture a lot better so I find myself thinking "  Why would you do this to a Japanese show?"

be cause he's japanese... like how you like the japanese culture and you're american. get it?

BumbleB

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on April 18, 2009, 07:29:11 PM
The new opening and ending were... eh, I liked the ending more. It had ok music but it was IchiRuki and that made it good in my book!

Me too ICHIRUKI 4ever.

offtopic I just came home from the Hannah Montana movie (TERRIBLE)  :P I cosplayed as Misa Misa though.  ;D (every1 stared)
Yes I can go to Fanime!

ToshiX

Just saw the dubbed first two episode of the arrancar sag and ewww I hate Shinji's voice XD and the others are ehh too
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

sael

-run about in joy- Yay! No hakama! That cuts my work in half! Yay!

BumbleB

Totally offtopic: I was looking for a new Bleach picture for the photo shop project I'm working on. I typed in "Bleach" on google images and got no "normie Bleach" (cleaner). Ever wonder how the "normies" react when the look up "Normal Bleach" and get nothing to do with the cleaner?
Yes I can go to Fanime!

sael

I remember a time when I looked up Bleach on Google and got Clorox. Now when I look up bleach on Google in hopes of finding what the contents are, I get BleachWiki. Thanks anime for making my education that much harder. >.<