alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yuu

Im having trouble coming up with are more eloquent way of saying " Fuck the  Ichi/Rukia.pairing. "
..actually that worked well enough.

I hate that pairing more than Ulqui/hime

I complexity forgot Fanime was so close. Charis wants me to bring Zabimaru but he needs reconstructive surgery.
Aside from that , all I need to get is a plane ticket.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Charis

Quote from: Yuu on April 19, 2009, 01:57:07 PMI complexity forgot Fanime was so close. Charis wants me to bring Zabimaru but he needs reconstructive surgery.

Really, I just look forward to the hilarity of Zabi and Minazuki and (NOT BACON) Saizo in the back seat of my car on the way up ... possibly with my hoop skirts. *giggles*

I hope it's not this warm for Fanime, or I will be a very unattractive puddle.  Stupid weather. GO AWAY!
(Hope everyone out at CBF's having fun today -- and that those of you I've heard from already don't melt too much by the end!)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on April 19, 2009, 02:08:41 PM
Quote from: Yuu on April 19, 2009, 01:57:07 PMI complexity forgot Fanime was so close. Charis wants me to bring Zabimaru but he needs reconstructive surgery.

Really, I just look forward to the hilarity of Zabi and Minazuki and (NOT BACON) Saizo in the back seat of my car on the way up ... possibly with my hoop skirts. *giggles*

I hope it's not this warm for Fanime, or I will be a very unattractive puddle.  Stupid weather. GO AWAY!
(Hope everyone out at CBF's having fun today -- and that those of you I've heard from already don't melt too much by the end!)

Yah, I guess that would be...entertaining. Perhaps minnazuki can fix him up, or at leats keep him from getting anyworse.

How warm is it there?

Its actually..rather nice here. It isnt raining and above 50 degrees. I wont be truly happy until its 85 and NO clouds.

sael

Wow, San Francisco wasn't much cooler than Davis today. Props to all you people who went in full cosplay to Japantown! Pictures?? 8D

Lordsnow

Freeking hot today. If it's this hot during fanime i'll be putting a fan into my Helmet.. I'll find a way.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Charis

*packs up weather, airmails to Yuu*

I will quite possibly kill something (small defenceless cookies?) if Fanime is to your standards.  I'm not sure how hot it was at CBF, but down here ... well, my sister checked the weather earlier and it was eighty-four, and right now it's apparently 90 degrees in downtown SB and 81 out in Goleta, so I'm guessing it got even hotter.  Guh.  Weather.com always measures ours at the airport, which has the ocean RIGHT THERE and is therefore usually decidedly cooler.
NWS says SF is 83 right now, and a touch warmer in San Jose.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

sael

Looks like it was in the upper 80's during the parade. Davis was in the upper 90's (it's still in the 90's). I'll be happy as long as San Jose is cooler than Davis is in May. Speaking of which, that make me wonder how the people at the summer Sac-con survive. @______@

Yuu

That would be a little hot for  a convention. Especially if I do bring Bankai Renji ( which Im considering for the Shonen Jump shoot) and all that walking and..well..everything.  

Oh, and Ken suggests that when I fix Zabimaru I give him 'pepper spray breath". I am ALL for this.

Manga-ly speacking-
It destroys me to to admit I dont understand something, but Im REALLY visual so I tend to to miss a lot in manga-form.
I just now read the one this week.   I didnt get that last emo-moment. There wasnt anything in his hand, infact he didnt have much of a hand.
Did I miss something? Can anyone enlighten me as to WTF he was musing about?

Yukari Kaiba

regarding CBF today:
IT WAS EFFING HOT DX
like, the resin jewel in my Slifer helm started getting a little soft and some of the paint on my chest plate started to rub off on my shoulders >< was a good test run for Slifer though, he will be all shiny-ed up for Fanime indefinitely =D

going to give myself a week off from doing anything (NEEDS SLEEP PLZ), and then I'm diving right into working on Noi.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BumbleB

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 19, 2009, 08:40:34 PM
IT WAS EFFING HOT
It was hot here too. If Fanime's going to be hot, what are we Shinigami going to do, WE ARE IN FREAKING BLACK!  D: You arrancar are lucky. There's always the school uniform for my character. ;D
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: BumbleB on April 19, 2009, 08:46:46 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 19, 2009, 08:40:34 PM
IT WAS EFFING HOT
It was hot here too. If Fanime's going to be hot, what are we Shinigami's going to do, WE ARE IN FREAKING BLACK!  D: You arrancars are lucky. There's always the school uniform for my character. ;D

lot of the Arrancar have long sleeved tops though - only nice thing that I'll get from Noi is the spoon hood (my own personal shade XD).
all in all everyone is going to have to deal with the heat, whether we're in black or white (or regular clothes XD).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

If it's that hot, I'm staying as Shuuhei once I change. Maybe I should bring a parasol to hide under.

Aside from the heat and the minor malfunctions, how was the festival? I heard some disappointing news from your status - who else was on the float? Pictures 8D?

Yuu

Quote from: chaosbark on April 19, 2009, 10:34:39 PM
If it's that hot, I'm staying as Shuuhei once I change. Maybe I should bring a parasol to hide under.

Aside from the heat and the minor malfunctions, how was the festival? I heard some disappointing news from your status - who else was on the float? Pictures 8D?

I completley forgot about the Sakura festival here until some Japanese kid who didnt speak a word of english asked me how to get there. (guess the boring shit they teach us CAN be useful..)\
and yes he told me " you speack like a boy".

By then I was already on my to my boring friends house. I was SOO pissed at him. I went to work on some slight modifications/props ect. but he refused to get off his ass.

Aaaanyway its a gorgeous day today. Not very warm though. >_<

Charis

According to the NWS, it's supposed to get to 95 degrees here today.  W. T. H.  *puddlemode*
(Don't know why I'm surprised.  I'm going to temple tonight, and it's ALWAYS too hot when you have to be at temple.  And I'd hoped to work on my haori tonight too.  T_T )
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on April 20, 2009, 09:28:08 AM
According to the NWS, it's supposed to get to 95 degrees here today.  W. T. H.  *puddlemode*
(Don't know why I'm surprised.  I'm going to temple tonight, and it's ALWAYS too hot when you have to be at temple.  And I'd hoped to work on my haori tonight too.  T_T )

If it were 95 here I would be sooo happy. ^_^

Please dont liquifye. Everyone would still want to be at fanime, and the cost of shipping a bottle that size would be astronomical.

And now Im going to bail before the fire drill begins. *shunpos away*

PrincessCake

This gathering seems to be the most popular one! I'm pretty excited for this one and the Sailor Moon Gathering!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Lordsnow

Wooo hopeful 100+ Bleach gathering!
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

sael

Duuuuuude I took that to mean 100+ degrees. 100+ is like instant death to any shinigami, let alone painful for any normal person. Davis just hit 102.7 today. @___@ I'm so happy that all my classes are in the afternoon.

BumbleB

Bleah, is San Jose usually hot during Fanime? I just came back from tennis and it was 93.  :P

ZOMG its supposed to rain Saturday!
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yuu

Quote from: BumbleB on April 20, 2009, 05:21:56 PM
Bleah, is San Jose usually hot during Fanime? I just came back from tennis and it was 93.  :P

ZOMG its supposed to rain Saturday!

Hmph, last year it was only slightly warmer than it is here but it was just as gray and miserable. I was so very, disappointed.