it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

BumbleB

Quote from: trupnoi on May 03, 2009, 08:25:23 PM
so true story,

while i was sewing my hakama... the needle in my sewing machine breaks... fuuuu... now i have them finished... stupid pleats... i hope not to make you anymore...
I'm cutting out the pattern for the kimono top and I ordered my brown -> dyed black hakama pants. Gotta go finish up Sode no Shirayuki now! (Pictures soon or never)
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

billgoku

so true story,

while i was sewing my hakama... the needle in my sewing machine breaks... fuuuu... now i have them finished... stupid pleats... i hope not to make you anymore...

Wow, that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

trupnoi

well i went out to buy replacement needles so i'm fine, and the hakama is done now...

sael

so true story,

O.o How thick was the fabric you were sewing??? I haven't managed to break a needle yet and I've put a couple layers of jeans through mine before.

Yukari Kaiba

NOITORA JIRUGA WATCHES YOU

....my contacts came yesterday X3 more pictures in my cos.com gallery  ;D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

billgoku

They are looking good from what I can see. I need to actually think about getting some contacts instead of wearing my glasses.

BumbleB

@yukari AWESOME! :D

@billgoku I have to get contacts too but I'm broke, :P It's gonna be a hassle taking them on and off for pictures. :(

http://www.cosplaylab.com/proshop/continue.asp maybe these next year?

Yes I can go to Fanime!

WrentheFaceless

@Yukari: Thats creepy.  Looks good!

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 04, 2009, 10:03:42 AM
@Yukari: Thats creepy.  Looks good!

I cant see it ;_;

Apparently I will be brinnging Zabimaru ( not to the shoot) . Paul has been playing with ways to inhance his brian function make his eyes glow much brighter. Now all thats left is to make his joints glow.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

sael

Quote from: BumbleB on May 04, 2009, 06:48:38 AM
It's gonna be a hassle taking them on and off for pictures. :(

Why would you take out your contacts between pictures? If you have glasses, prescription contacts correct what the glasses would have. If you don't have glasses (you lucky 20/20 vision people), you just order them without a prescription. And you leave them in for as long as you need. I know that Yukari doesn't wear glasses and it's never been a problem for her to keep them in.

If you meant taking glasses on and off, then please ignore what I said.

@Yukari - those contacts creep me out.... But you've definitely got the Noi expression down.

Charis

Quote from: Yuu on May 04, 2009, 11:07:15 AMApparently I will be brinnging Zabimaru ( not to the shoot) . Paul has been playing with ways to inhance his brian function make his eyes glow much brighter. Now all thats left is to make his joints glow.

Eeeee, yay!  Does that mean I get a Zabi for the car? XD
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

WrentheFaceless

Captain Mom driving with weapons? Suddenly I'm concered for my saftey....you're not driving up Thursday are you? hehe

billgoku

Quote from: chaosbark on May 04, 2009, 01:13:36 PM
Quote from: BumbleB on May 04, 2009, 06:48:38 AM
It's gonna be a hassle taking them on and off for pictures. :(

Why would you take out your contacts between pictures? If you have glasses, prescription contacts correct what the glasses would have. If you don't have glasses (you lucky 20/20 vision people), you just order them without a prescription. And you leave them in for as long as you need. I know that Yukari doesn't wear glasses and it's never been a problem for her to keep them in.

If you meant taking glasses on and off, then please ignore what I said.

She means taking a pair of glasses off and putting them back on so shes not walking around half blind. lol Same with me unless I gets some contacts here soon, unless I find a way to wear my glasses with my hallow mask on..which I might be able to do..

Eliteslayer

It is my good fortune that I don't always need to wear my glasses, so I can go around the convention without them just fine when necessary. Of course, when I cosplay as Aizen, I tend to wear my prescription glasses underneath my prop glasses when inside, but when I'm outside they grow tinted so I don't wear the prescription ones there.

Of course, it's just not that impressive to take off the glasses to slick back my hair evilly when there's another pair of glasses right beneath them.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Charis

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 04, 2009, 01:36:58 PM
Captain Mom driving with weapons? Suddenly I'm concered for my saftey....you're not driving up Thursday are you? hehe

I am.  .^_^.  If all goes well, there will be two released zanpakutou and a vicious demon-pig in the back seat.  I can assure you that two out of the three are cute and cuddly.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

WrentheFaceless

Uh oh, I gotta make sure we're not on the same freeway lol

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on May 04, 2009, 01:14:16 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 04, 2009, 11:07:15 AMApparently I will be brinnging Zabimaru ( not to the shoot) . Paul has been playing with ways to inhance his brian function make his eyes glow much brighter. Now all thats left is to make his joints glow.

Eeeee, yay!  Does that mean I get a Zabi for the car? XD

*Siiigh* I hope so but he still requires soem reconstructive surgery. It depends if its finished before you leave. I  will to my best to see that it is.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

waffle-lover26

T^T I'm sad that I haven't even started on my cosplay. But after saturday (my bat'mitzvah, EEP) I can bug my mom to let us go get some fabric and she can sew while I make the mask. I should have gotten the boots when I went shopping on Friday.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

Eliteslayer

Hey, at least your Bat Mitzvah gifts will provide several funds to pay for your cosplay. Don't do what I did with my Bar Mitzvah money and blow it all on card games and junk food. Even though that was totally worth it. My, that really was a long time ago, though.

And hey, good luck with your Bat Mitzvah. I'll save the mazel tovs for when it's over with, but you'd be surprised at how fast it goes by. Other than the torah portions and speeches to memorize, you'll find a lot of it is just reciting the same prayers that have been locked in memorization and watching other people read stuff on your behalf.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

BumbleB

About the glasses. I was rereading Shonen Jump and in the February/March edition of Bleach they had Renji Rukia Orohime and Ichigo with glasses http://ginichimaru401.deviantart.com/art/Bleach-Glasses-Desktop-88415853 Ichigo's glasses are PINK! LOL

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on May 04, 2009, 03:53:08 PM
T^T I'm sad that I haven't even started on my cosplay. But after saturday (my bat'mitzvah, EEP) I can bug my mom to let us go get some fabric and she can sew while I make the mask. I should have gotten the boots when I went shopping on Friday.
black fabric [X]
white fabric [ ]
patterns [X] I'm making my own out of my Aikido gi
zanpaktou 99.9% done (stupid ribbon won't stay on)
shoes 50% done

Yes I can go to Fanime!