alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

trupnoi

lol, i'm pretty sure you meant to type ASVAB, lol i took that, it wasn't too bad pretty basic knowledge stuff.

lol STAR testing hahahah that is so back in the day... and i'm pretty sure you youngins' have to take the EXIT exam too right?

WrentheFaceless

I think the whole exit exam for high schools started the year after I graduated.

Though I think all standarized testing is pointless. 

sael

Ah, I remember the STAR tests. Mostly I remember going to school for only half a day for the test and then going home! XD Never had to take the exit exam, but I saw part of it. Is the writing section timed? I would have failed if so. Takes me an entire day (mostly insomnia and ramblings) to work an essay out.

BumbleB

Quote from: chaosbark on May 05, 2009, 11:41:26 AM
Ah, I remember the STAR tests. Mostly I remember going to school for only half a day for the test and then going home! XD Never had to take the exit exam, but I saw part of it. Is the writing section timed? I would have failed if so. Takes me an entire day (mostly insomnia and ramblings) to work an essay out.
2 more tests this week ;)

Ninja got PWNED :D
http://www.spike.com/blog/blood-on-sand-ninja/76628
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

billgoku

Haven't taken a test in a while, but I do remember the ASVAB
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

BumbleB

More invading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dnkRz6Z9kQ (end of video Bleach invades Naruto)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX5t1Gkg9eg BLEACH WON!

BTW My STAR test was a piece of cake. But we still have to take the math STAR. :P
Yes I can go to Fanime!

trupnoi

ugh, i am so not liking that strip part on the kosode... and i might remake everything cause so far i made the hakama and the unfinished kosode out of duck cloth, and that thing is heavy and hot as hell

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 05, 2009, 11:10:09 AM
I think the whole exit exam for high schools started the year after I graduated.

Though I think all standarized testing is pointless. 

The exit exams technically started with my year. It was only a prototpe. Still they convicned everyone it was lfie or death. I used the testing time to catch up on soem sleep.

I dont know what any of those tests are. The only ones I have now are quaterly finals. Im very okay with that.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

WrentheFaceless

2 weeks from tomorrow...I leave for fanime.   Its so close x.x

Charis

*panic, flail, panic, flail*
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Eliteslayer

It grows closer by the minute. Good thing all my costumes are... oh, wait, no, still have those few things I need to fix. Well at least my panel is rea- oh, right, still have to finish all the video editing (It's gonna be awesome, though, so please come to it). Okay, at least I can safely say that transportation is... oh yeah, I still need to look up parking information...

Well, it's at times like this that I remember the words of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "Don't Panic." I'm not panicking, I'm just freaking out and hysterical. There is a difference.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on May 06, 2009, 11:22:23 AM

Im not prone to observable flailing, but I assure you that I am on the inside.

I found a site where Ican pay soemone to make my Kanda'costume' for me. Paul says they can do so in a week with three days shipping, but that depends on when he getsaround to ordering it. Damn my lackof interwebs.

Soo much homework. The ruogh draft for my psych paper is due tomorrow and i changed my subject YET AGAIN. >_<
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

billgoku

Good luck to all of you trying to get your cosplays down in the final 2 weeks, I hope you all get them ready. I know how it is to be like that..my first fanime..we stayed up all night the night before we left to check in to the hotel to finish our first cosplays, well me and my roommates first. lol

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Charis on May 06, 2009, 11:22:23 AM

*pat* Dont flail too hard and hurt yourself, dont want slobber on yourself do you?

BumbleB

I'm getting my costume this weekend at SF Japan town. :D EPPPPP (what kinda noise is that?) SO EXITED FOR FANIME!
Yes I can go to Fanime!

WrentheFaceless

Indeed it will be upon us soon.  May the Flying Spaghetti Monster have mercy on San Jose

billgoku

Quote from: BumbleB on May 06, 2009, 02:36:23 PM
I'm getting my costume this weekend at SF Japan town. :D EPPPPP (what kinda noise is that?) SO EXITED FOR FANIME!

Its the sound of happy happy joy joy

ToshiX

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 06, 2009, 02:56:28 PM
Indeed it will be upon us soon.  May the Flying Spaghetti Monster have mercy on San Jose

May the Bleach community have mercy on Wren and his hat LMAO XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

MidnightRosebud

FIFTEEN DAYS!!!!~

Quote from: ToshiX on May 06, 2009, 03:18:56 PM
Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 06, 2009, 02:56:28 PM

May the Bleach community have mercy on Wren and his hat LMAO XD

-grinning from ear to ear-
Music to my ears~

@ trupnoi

Yeeeahhh~ That's how you spell it. Couldn't remember. All I remember is my friend's acronym of it Army Demands Villigance of Advanced Brains...or something like that. XD

Good old Exit Exams. Had to take that. Piece of cake. And they got me out of the "entry level tests," for after graduation, so no complaints here. ^___^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

BumbleB

*looks at Fanime countdown* GAH! 15 days!!! *flails*  ok stay cool... 8)
I'm planning what is left for cosplay. Now I'm on props, hmmm should I tie Chappy or Ichigo to my obi. Or purchase a Kon? Or Renji?!?*head implodes*

On a Bleach topic: Does anyone know when the 3rd Bleach movie comes out? I really want to see it! All this waiting is-!!!! *explodes*

I swear anime will be the death to me.. ::) (I forgot to eat today, I was working so hard on cosplay!) *cough BS BS cough* fine I was goofing around not sewing. :-\
Yes I can go to Fanime!