10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

billgoku

Quote from: BumbleB on May 06, 2009, 08:12:51 PM
*looks at Fanime countdown* GAH! 15 days!!! *flails*  ok stay cool... 8)
I'm planning what is left for cosplay. Now I'm on props, hmmm should I tie Chappy or Ichigo to my obi. Or purchase a Kon? Or Renji?!?*head implodes*

On a Bleach topic: Does anyone know when the 3rd Bleach movie comes out? I really want to see it! All this waiting is-!!!! *explodes*

I swear anime will be the death to me.. ::) (I forgot to eat today, I was working so hard on cosplay!) *cough BS BS cough* fine I was goofing around not sewing. :-\

Chappy the Rabbit or Kon would work in my opinion if your going to tie anything to your obi. :D
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

BumbleB

Quote from: billgoku on May 06, 2009, 08:16:17 PM
Quote from: BumbleB on May 06, 2009, 08:12:51 PM
*looks at Fanime countdown* GAH! 15 days!!! *flails*  ok stay cool... 8)
I'm planning what is left for cosplay. Now I'm on props, hmmm should I tie Chappy or Ichigo to my obi. Or purchase a Kon? Or Renji?!?*head implodes*

On a Bleach topic: Does anyone know when the 3rd Bleach movie comes out? I really want to see it! All this waiting is-!!!! *explodes*

I swear anime will be the death to me.. ::) (I forgot to eat today, I was working so hard on cosplay!) *cough BS BS cough* fine I was goofing around not sewing. :-\

Chappy the Rabbit or Kon would work in my opinion if your going to tie anything to your obi. :D

REJECTED!
I don't have a Kon (planning to buy one)
My friend told me to bring Ichigo (he even has a string attachy thingy? at the top of his head [WTF?])
I have a lot of bunnies! A lot to choose from :D (Easter gifts from great grandma)
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

billgoku

I have that same Ichigo. Whatever you feel like works will be fine. lol

BumbleB

I'll bring both  ;D
(same) Ichigo plushies FTW!  :)
Yes I can go to Fanime!

WrentheFaceless

3rd bleach movie wont be out online at least untill the fall, usually shows up around the time the DVD comes out.  Who knows when the dub will come out, I havent even heard news of the dub for the 2nd movie yet

Yuu

My friend has that plushy too. He always hides fro mwhen I come over. I dont know why itr isnt like Ive tried to burn/stab/or blenderize itTying it to the ceiling fan at full speed is more fun anyway.

I have a Byakuya, Renji and Ulquiorra plushi.  Ill probly bring Ulqui because hes bigger ( thus not as easy to lose) and I can stash stuff in his helmet.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 07, 2009, 10:56:22 AM
3rd bleach movie wont be out online at least untill the fall, usually shows up around the time the DVD comes out.  Who knows when the dub will come out, I havent even heard news of the dub for the 2nd movie yet

The dubbing of the second movie is already in progress last I heard in Feb.
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Dragon Ninja

Random thought. Hollywood Squares, which features English Anime Voice Actors in the squares. Here's who'd be in the squares and which square they're assigned to:

Upper Left Side: Stephanie Sheh
Upper Center Side: Liam O'Brien
Upper Right Side: Steven Jay Blum
Middle Left Square: Johnny Yong Bosch
Center Square: Wendee Lee
Middele Right Square: Crispin Freeman
Bottom Left Side: Yuri Lowenthal
Bottom Center Side: Michelle Ruff
Bottom Right Side: Kate Higgins

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

OpheliaCat8

Hello peoples!   I was wondering how one gets involved in the bleach gathering and cosplay chess events.  It's easier for me to ask than to search through 180 pages worth of thread. I'm gonna be cosplaying as Byakuya.  I've noticed not a lot of people do that particular cosplay, but then that may be because I've only been to small cons.  Well?  Anybody?!  FEEDBACK PLEASE!!
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: OpheliaCat8 on May 07, 2009, 06:05:01 PM
Hello peoples!   I was wondering how one gets involved in the bleach gathering and cosplay chess events.  It's easier for me to ask than to search through 180 pages worth of thread. I'm gonna be cosplaying as Byakuya.  I've noticed not a lot of people do that particular cosplay, but then that may be because I've only been to small cons.  Well?  Anybody?!  FEEDBACK PLEASE!!

welcome to the thread!
All you need to do as far as coming to the gathering goes is just state who you're coming as (which you did) and I'll add you to the list ^^

For the chess game, if you check the very first post I put a link to where you can sign up if you would like to play.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BumbleB

Yes I can go to Fanime!

billgoku

Ha I can't wait to act out some fight scenes with many of Ichigo's opponents he's had so far.

BumbleB

Quote from: billgoku on May 07, 2009, 09:26:30 PM
Ha I can't wait to act out some fight scenes with many of Ichigo's opponents he's had so far.
lol Thats alot of people.  ;D
SPOILERS FOR MOVIE 3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really really really want to see the 3rd Bleach movie! I can't wait!

Yes I can go to Fanime!

Lordsnow

Put your name out here and we shall put your forward on the list.

Not too many people go as Byakuya. Men are often intimidated by his "pretty man" ways, and women have to crossplay to go as him.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

BumbleB

On a Bleach/cosplay related: For my endangered species project I got assigned the Amami Rabbit (endangered Japanese rabbit) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentalagus 0.o is it a coincidence I got the endagered version of Chappy? (I wonder if my science teacher knows I watch Bleach) My friends couldn't help but laugh...endangered rabbit...science report...Chappy....Rukia...cosplay. LOL factor 8.5 :) xD
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Lordsnow

BumbleB

Quote from: Lordsnow on May 07, 2009, 11:11:32 PM
*Doesn't get it*
*palmface* hmm how do I explain it, it's more of an inside joke. We (me and my friends) were talking about how Rukia would never get to do an endangered species report on the rabbit because there not endangered then the next day I get assigned the endangered Japanese rabbit. *points to sig and avatar* I'm gonna cosplay Rukia this FanimeCon.

Yes I can go to Fanime!

Lordsnow

>.> I got the cosplaying part from all the allusions.  Nice to know I shouldn't be TOO upset with not getting it. It is a inside joke after all.

billgoku

Lol good one, but poor chappy, I didn't know the little guy was so endangered.  :'(

BumbleB

Yes I can go to Fanime!